whom do you want to see fall in love first

Poll

fall in love?? ?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
shilpa_akki thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
So it will be interesting to see who fall in love with whom first in preeran case as we already know Rishabh loves preeta..
So need to include him in this poll...
What's ur thoughts on this ???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Diamondzz14 thumbnail
i think karan should realise his love for preeta Edited by Diamondzz14 - 6 years ago
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
karan should realise his love for preeta
FSM-93 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It'll be fun to watch preeta falling in love with karan first. She has started seeing th good in him and now she even knows that he respects girls and all.. So I would like to watch her fall for a guy who is totally not her type and completely opposite to her. It would be a surprise to he as well.
mehbeer09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
since karan never believes in love and stuff, I'm sure he is gonna fall in love with preeta first,,i want him to realize it firstt
CutelySimple thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I want both preeran to fall in love together..i think , it will happen at same time for both..ofcourse karan is very expressive..so he might acknowledge it much easily..preeta is more introvert and shy..she will not easily admit because people might blame her for trapping him..also makers want to play the triangle game little more..so they cannot show a simple loyal girl to be romantically attached to one guy and still be physically close to another for the TRP...so they will show her confused from outside..until now, dono taraf aag baraber lagi hai