Ye Un Dino Ki Baat Hai

Who else is enjoying ' The One Sided Love ' concept ????

tysonkai thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I am just loving this  ek tarfa pyar  of Naina for Sameer πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³...I think this one sided love story ( especially that of 90's ) is more awesome than any other love story  πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³. Sorry to say this but  I really dont want Sameer to fall in love so soon because one sided love story is so cute and funny...kyoki bohot baar popat hota hai isme πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...
Who else enjoys it ?? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SleepyPsycho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Well me too.Sameer definitely won't be falling in love so fast as Randeep said he has a motive behind it. But definitely I'll like Sameer taking an initiative here.
Though it irritates me how ignorant of Naina he is at time.You know after all we all see ourselves in Naina πŸ˜³
braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I'm also enjoying this one sided love...Sameer won't fall for her esilyπŸ˜›
Karun_RJ thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Me too enjoying one side love.
Anmol333 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I'm loving it. Mostly we have seen boy fall for girl first but here girl is head over heels. Yeah I too don't want to Sameer fall for her soon. Till then I just want to enjoy that 90's era and naina's one sided love.
jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
One sided love story means comedy. When two sided love story will start this will turn into every love story with parents as the villain and rona dhona will start. Love doesn't happen so fast. And the beauty of love is when it keeps growing at one side. πŸ˜³ I just love the way Naina keeps dreaming and those ridiculous love songs at the back ground, sameer's blowing hair in the wind and Naina the very good girl, nerdy dreamy, blushing. πŸ˜³πŸ˜† Abhi toh bahut kuch baki hai.
--Royal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Me me me i really enjoyed one sided love story  and i don't want sameer fall in love so easily πŸ˜† aftr long time we got some love story whr girls fall for boy first πŸ˜³  its looks so refreshing πŸ˜ƒ i really enjoyed naina's dreams β€οΈ the way naina 24*7 sameer ko niharate rahte h  sameer ka kuch bhi notice na karnaπŸ˜† the 90s song and sameer k uddte jhulfie  everything looks so magical β€οΈ  
And ek baar sameer ko pyaar ho gya to phir family drama start hoga🀒 wahi rona-dhona,seperation, family torture ,families fight, rich anf poor darma πŸ€’ so one sided love story is better πŸ˜› 
daenerysnow thumbnail
And the one sidedness is something very relatable and real. They really ought to take their time in unravelling their relationship and not plunge straight into it otherwise they fall into the risk of becoming flat and predictable. 
Also as this show springs from the innocence of the 90s it seems contradictory to speed things up. We are travelling back in time, not looking into the future so it only feels natural to slow things down and enjoy the throwback moments of that era as they unfold on screen.
craziekudi thumbnail
One side love story is something we can relate to. It's so cute tio
sweet_tehs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Me me
One sided love is how naturally love stories start right?
Apart from films of course...
There would be very rare cases that both fall in love at the same time..
And as u said Bahot popat hota hai that is what is enjoyed the most.
And then with the sweet innocent 90's era it is all too good..

I do want sameer to fall for her but not so soon.
But also not be too ignorant about her.