OS#5 Tea Party v/s Pool Party || Twinkle & Twist with Twins

Posted: 6 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Cute ,Akshay dude that's side effects of being elder one πŸ˜†
Awww.Arushi is so cute and Arshi she made me smile with her dad like behavior.Your os make me wonder about 'what  could have been's' had the show not been subjected to a pre mature closure.There was so much to come.But thanks to writers like you who give us poor reader small snippets of Arshi's happily ever after.
Khushi knows how to bring her family together.
Arushi is too pure and innocent. She gets hurt in every little thing. If possible can you make an os in which ASR understands Arushi more because he knows what arshi is and her nature easily whereas Arushi was always Mama's princess.
Nice update.
Awww these two r so cute beautiful os dear❀️
Originally posted by ...Deeksha...

Arushi is too pure and innocent. She gets hurt in every little thing. If possible can you make an os in which ASR understands Arushi more because he knows what arshi is and her nature easily whereas Arushi was always Mama's princess.
Nice update.

I'll for sure write an OS with that content :)
That was such a cuteee OS. The lil munchkins are so adorable. Both Khushi and Arnav are doing a great job at parenthood.
Keep writing
awww as always my twin os is superb 
the cuties giving Party in different way 
no one comes for Arushi tea party because of pool party 
love the way khushi teaches a lesson to Arshi and Aksay 
and as always daddy cool knows who's was responsible for all mess   
Akshay rocks
😎

Arushi (little Khushi) n Arshi (little laad governor) r so cute in their respective style...

A very cute os,Bitiya πŸ˜ƒ