Posted: 6 years ago
 That room and water stunt between her and Ravi, she gave up so easily. Didn't even tried to find the trophies and when one trophy was just behind her back she didn't took that and just laid there. I found it weird and fishy. She gives so much in her all stunt but didn't even tried in finale stunt.😕 

Isn't there should be same stunt for all 5. That would be fair. 3 are doing other stunt and 2 are performing other. They are performing for top3 they all should do same stunt.
Edited by sj18 - 6 years ago
Originally posted by sj18

That room and water stunt between her and Ravi, she gave up so easily. Didn't even tried to find the trophies and when one trophy was just behind her back she didn't took that and just laid there. I found it weird and fishy. She gives so much in her all stunt but didn't even tried in finale stunt.😕

Isn't there should be same stunt for all 5. That would be fair. 3 are doing other stunt and 2 are performing other. They are performing for top3 they all should do same stunt.
exactly she is most jununi khiladi when its comes to stunt ...even i find its fishy but task ravi ke against tha so might be she give up for ravi
Originally posted by Ashviniad

exactly she is most jununi khiladi when its comes to stunt ...even i find its fishy but task ravi ke against tha so might be she give up for ravi
i don't think so, she has done so many stunts with ravi there she never gave up but she did that yesterday and beginning of the episode she said i want to be a finalist.

i don't think so, she has done so many stunts with ravi there she never gave up but she did that yesterday and beginning of the episode she said i want to be a finalist.
phir nhi pata
Nia has problem with water,I don't exactly know what Or she might have said it I don't remember.But She can't stay in water for long time,starts shivering etc I remember clearly During Ehmmbh They had to cut rain sequence because of her water issues and She said it during JR days too.During ice bucket challenge she was nominated by celebs and SBS,didn't took the challenge either for the same reason.Edited by .Anastasia. - 6 years ago
Originally posted by .Anastasia.

Nia has problem with water,I don't exactly know what Or she might have said it I don't remember.But She can't stay in water for long time,starts shivering etc I remember clearly During Ehmmbh They had to cut rain sequence because of her water issues and She said it during JR days too.During ice bucket challenge she was nominated by celebs and SBS,didn't took the challenge either for the same reason.
okay, she might have water phobia. but she has performed water stunt like that elimination stunt where they have to unlock the weights and that crocodile stunt between her and lopa was also in a tank of water. she didn't even take the trophy which was just behind her so that looked fishy. she has already done some water stunts but giving up without even trying was unexpected. 

okay, she might have water phobia. but she has performed water stunt like that elimination stunt where they have to unlock the weights and that crocodile stunt between her and lopa was also in a tank of water. she didn't even take the trophy which was just behind her so that looked fishy. she has already done some water stunts but giving up without even trying was unexpected. 
Even i agree that it was unexpected for her to give up but whenever it came to water stunt Nia was too scared talking about the elimination stunt against lopa again Nia was very scared in that stunt she didn't give up but she was almost shivering even before the stunt could start again during another stunt with Ravi i guess she aborted the stunt because she lost her breath and was too scared again now coming to yesterday's stunt she hold her breath for quite a long time under water as even mentioned by other contestant during stunt so maybe that'e why she was out of breath completely after that coming to trphy in cushion well i agree she should have completed the stunt when things but maybe she felt its of no use because Ravi already won as in 1 minute she could only get the second trophy that's it while Ravi already had 4 with him so she might have given up but i really wish she had given her 100% even after losing the stunt that's the Nia we had seen the entire season
Originally posted by rustedsparks

Even i agree that it was unexpected for her to give up but whenever it came to water stunt Nia was too scared talking about the elimination stunt against lopa again Nia was very scared in that stunt she didn't give up but she was almost shivering even before the stunt could start again during another stunt with Ravi i guess she aborted the stunt because she lost her breath and was too scared again now coming to yesterday's stunt she hold her breath for quite a long time under water as even mentioned by other contestant during stunt so maybe that'e why she was out of breath completely after that coming to trphy in cushion well i agree she should have completed the stunt when things but maybe she felt its of no use because Ravi already won as in 1 minute she could only get the second trophy that's it while Ravi already had 4 with him so she might have given up but i really wish she had given her 100% even after losing the stunt that's the Nia we had seen the entire season
Yes, she has always been scared of water stunt but at least tried here she didn't even tried. She has done a water against Ravi but was not so much scared. She is even scared of creepy crawlies but then give her 100%. Even Ravi was out of breath but he gave his 100%. Many of them has water phobia but they tried. My point here is she was not even trying and that was a finale stunt and that looked weird and fishy. It doesn't matter Ravi was ahead she had 30secs left she should have gave a try at least take that trophy which was behind she searched that but din't take it.
Itz not water phobia. She is uncomfirtable in water. After few min her body gives up and then she started shivering. All her fans knows this.. During ehm time they avoided rain seq just bcz of this. And in Jr time they shooted in Rain after that her tabiyat was always bad. we can show u guys proof for that. ravi knows this very well. It was unfairnto give diff task for every1. If she was given the first task she ll complete it in sec. But hard luck. Itz okay Shantanu deserved it. And he won we all r.happy
Originally posted by jayalakshmisv

Itz not water phobia. She is uncomfirtable in water. After few min her body gives up and then she started shivering. All her fans knows this.. During ehm time they avoided rain seq just bcz of this. And in Jr time they shooted in Rain after that her tabiyat was always bad. we can show u guys proof for that. ravi knows this very well. It was unfairnto give diff task for every1. If she was given the first task she ll complete it in sec. But hard luck. Itz okay Shantanu deserved it. And he won we all r.happy
she might have some major water issues but than she did some water stunts in a pool of same depth. my point is she didn't even tried and that's weird.