Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

purvagarg thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Thanks for sharing.
I m glad that ajay character will be over soon. 
Harmony10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
After ages we got SBS segment. Thanks for sharing.. 

I can't watch Ajay torturing Mehak like that πŸ˜‘ It's disgusting!! Maddy slapped Sam while shooting for the slap scene and apologized immediately. 

Sanjh30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Harmony10

After ages we got SBS segment. Thanks for sharing..

I can't watch Ajay torturing Mehak like that😑It's disgusting!! Maddy slapped Sam while shooting for the slap scene and apologized immediately.

How dare he? I'm happy he's leaving. 😑
Harmony10 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sanjh30

How dare he? I'm happy he's leaving. 😑

Tell me more about it.. Don't like him either on screen or off screen. I find him obsessed with Sam..It's weird how he posted the part of the SBS where Ajay slapped Mehak πŸ˜• 

Sanjh30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Harmony10

Tell me more about it..Don't like him either on screen or off screen. I find him obsessed with Sam..It's weird how he posted the part of the SBS where Ajay slapped MehakπŸ˜•

He's a good actor but I don't like him either
I have noticed that 😲
My blood boiled seeing him slapping her and apologizing 😑
Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
TFS ...after ages we got a SBS segment..
Just waiting for this drama to end πŸ€’
Waida1234 thumbnail
Thanks...Sadia...! 

Don't be too harsh on Ajay guys...one cannot deny the fact that he's a good actor, but at the same time a bit of attention seeker which kinder leaves a bitter taste in my mouth...! He's spreading his wings too much, letting his character to dominate him @ slapping your co-star for real πŸ˜²...! Time to cut his wings and bring him back to reality...! πŸ˜†

Let him enjoy all the hate, love and fame he's getting thro' ZKM...don't know whether he'll get same in future...! Wishing him all the best and good luck for his future endeavours, as Maddy is a good human being...! 

And for sure...not gonna miss Ajay a bit, and may his end be very near...! Amen...!  β­οΈ

Edited by Waida1234 - 6 years ago
heera1702 thumbnail
Such a relief. Finally.. The day is near when this creep Ajay n gang will b out. Off late this is the best news V have got.
Nothing against the actor  but he had turned OTT onscreen n offscreen  went overboard with his promotions, may b got carried off as this is his first big role n has got  so much attention for the first time. But happy all this is ending now.

Thanks for sharing dear. πŸ˜ƒ
asmitag thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Waida1234

Thanks...Sadia...!

Don't be too harsh on Ajay guys...one cannot deny the fact that he's a good actor, but at the same time a bit of attention seeker which kinder leaves a bitter taste in my mouth...! He's spreading his wings too much, letting his character to dominate him @ slapping your co-star for real😲...! Time to cut his wings and bring him back to reality...!πŸ˜†

Let him enjoy all the hate, love and fame he's getting thro' ZKM...don't know whether he'll get same in future...! Wishing him all the best and good luck for his future endeavours, as Maddy is a good human being...!

And for sure...not gonna miss Ajay a bit, and may his end be very near...! Amen...! ⭐️

Waida I agree Maddy is a good human being and Maddy is not only a attention seeker many others actors in zkm team are also attention seeker so we cannot only blame him only .Edited by asmitag - 6 years ago