Posted: 6 years ago
congrats shan n all his fans...he truly deserves this win...very happy for him...finally colors ne reality de di...good for them... .1st runner up kaun h
Hina 1st runnerup

I am so happy Shantanu won.. he deserves it, since he did really difficult stunts completed almost all the stunts and he got the number one position in many many stunts..

Originally posted by pieryrose

Hina 1st runnerup

I am so happy Shantanu won.. he deserves it, since he did really difficult stunts completed almost all the stunts and he got the number one position in many many stunts..

Oh thanks...
Yup he totally deserves that title...
I am glad too coz Shantanu had been consistent throughout. But I must say he got lucky in the finale stunt. Hina lost by just 7 seconds and had she not wasted time trying to open a door that was already open she would have done better. And feel more bad for Ravi. He was clearly the fastest but he missed at the end. If he had only driven well but happy for Shantanu 😊 
indeed. i am more happy colors got rid of biased nature at the end  
Originally posted by BeyondHorizon

I am glad too coz Shantanu had been consistent throughout. But I must say he got lucky in the finale stunt. Hina lost by just 7 seconds and had she not wasted time trying to open a door that was already open she would have done better. And feel more bad for Ravi. He was clearly the fastest but he missed at the end. If he had only driven well but happy for Shantanu 😊
he performed every where well that's y he won while rest faltered in parts . Aise toh if he cud have that rope in first chance n got the key in first time he wud have been more luckier n win by a distance 😲 its n buts to sabke sath hua final task Mein
Originally posted by mix_of_emotions

he performed every where well that's y he won while rest faltered in parts . Aise toh if he cud have that rope in first chance n got the key in first time he wud have been more luckier n win by a distance 😲 its n buts to sabke sath hua final task Mein

Agreed he performed well in other stunts and I am happy he won. But no one sees who performed well throughout to decide the winner. It's always the stunt being played that gets considered n not how well u played in the past. Not saying he didn't do well but he had been slower in more than one place
 Not just that rope. He swam slowly compared to Hina or Ravi. Ravi and Hina did very well and they had taken a lead over Shantanu till the car part. So the point I am trying to make here is not that Shantanu didn't deserve to win but just pointing out where the others screwed up that could have made them a winner too. If Monica could beat Ritwik in the car task anything could have happened in the finale stunt too.

Agreed he performed well in other stunts and I am happy he won. But no one sees who performed well throughout to decide the winner. It's always the stunt being played that gets considered n not how well u played in the past. Not saying he didn't do well but he had been slower in more than one place
 Not just that rope. He swam slowly compared to Hina or Ravi. Ravi and Hina did very well and they had taken a lead over Shantanu till the car part. So the point I am trying to make here is not that Shantanu didn't deserve to win but just pointing out where the others screwed up that could have made them a winner too. If Monica could beat Ritwik in the car task anything could have happened in the finale stunt too.

Swimming part mai Ravi  lead tha , Even Hina bhi kafi fast thi ..but if u notice then u will see...Shantanu took less Time In wearing Dress n also in entering car Time..After swimming Ravi was lost time when he was rest in the deck..kafi samay se tha .after that he was gradually slow..Hina took long time in Wearing Dressing as shantanu was running n dressing up  ..N after that Total Lead was on shantanu's hand...But one think i couldn't understand , Why Hina used key on car ? was not it open at first ? i don't notice this on other...

Bang On ! Chalo kisi ne toh himmat dikhai bolne ki