What exactly does Amitabh Bachchan see on his computer screen in KBC?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 6 years ago

This is from quora written by Abhinav Pandey

I was sitting just behind Bachchan Sir during the previous contestant's game play and my fastest finger first round so I observed his computer screen carefully.

His computer is responsive i.e. he can skip the content or operate the process little bit however main operator sits in the black zone of studio.

However, a contestants computer is unresponsive i.e. content is controlled by black zone.

A typical computer screen of Bachchan Sir consists of current questions, all options, winning streak, used and unused life lines. In middle if he forgets details like name, place, job, village or companions of contestant then he could recall all by alter the screen option or on the another big screen placed diagonally to the hot seat.

During my episode he always mispronounced my home town so I interfered him everytime. Therefore he altered the screen again and again to pronounce it like Jaora' instead of Jora'.

Unlike popular belief Bachchan Sir doesn't know the correct answer before "lock Kar diya jaye (lock it please). After locking up the option the screen shows correct answer, incorrect answer and the details of correct answer. To alert candidates from wrong answers are just the good gestures of the host.

Person sitting exactly behind Bachchan Sir has great advantage in the play along contenstants where he can win 1 lakhs per episode. Because time is not an important criteria in that contest. You need to answer all the questions along with the hot seat contestant but you have an advantage to see the correct answer in Bachchan Sir's screen (may be a bug).

On another page of screen names and details of Phone a friend nominees are present.

A timer on his screen provides the interval breaks. However it may be prolonged by the will of the host.

Both the screens ( hot seat and Bachchan Sir's ) kept off during the fastest finger first round.

And this question irrelevant picture of Bachchan sir, my father and me is just for the veracity of the points given above.