•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 6 years ago
did anyone else find shilpa over dramatic and looked so fake tonight?
But her sari was very pretty. 
I also didn't like how they just made fun of yoga . They could have used time to really educate audience on yoga. 

she was so over acting

secondly i didnt like how they made the guy before shilpa lose the game just bcz they had to call in shilpa
they have never asked so hard questions on such less level before
poor guy.. must have struggled a lot to reach here
She is the dumbest.she even didnt know the simplest ans
Originally posted by Masooma Bukhari

she was so over acting

secondly i didnt like how they made the guy before shilpa lose the game just bcz they had to call in shilpa
they have never asked so hard questions on such less level before
poor guy.. must have struggled a lot to reach here

they seem to give tough(est) questions to some people, whom they seem to discourage winning more. In a fairly recent episode, they did this with  a woman who was reasonably smart but got very touch questions. 
I never come here to comment on kbc but last night's episode was clearly rigged. This Anamika lady called phone a friend who clearly gives an answer and then she chooses the other answer and it's right. Was she really unaware of the answer or just pretending?

The question itself was dumb enough to be asked to normal contestants at the 80000-160000 levels.

I feel that Sony wants to give this lady a helping hand, because of her NGO and all and get some publicity that KBC has helped adivasi ladies and all... for future TRP and good will.

So they gave this lady the questions will in advance... they knew that the jodidaar question would be a mythological one, so she chose her mom. And even that was probably a big joke, because the question was again very easy and 70% of the people would know about Jarasandh thanks to all those mytho shows we see on tv.

This episode for sure is rigged... not happy! 😔
Agree visrom.
Anamika's questions were very easy and mythological question for her mom was too much. Any fool will figure it out that it was all scripted.
And top of it, Amitabh's comment how she used perfect life line. Yeah..right.
Originally posted by visrom

I never come here to comment on kbc but last night's episode was clearly rigged. This Anamika lady called phone a friend who clearly gives an answer and then she chooses the other answer and it's right. Was she really unaware of the answer or just pretending?

The question itself was dumb enough to be asked to normal contestants at the 80000-160000 levels.

I feel that Sony wants to give this lady a helping hand, because of her NGO and all and get some publicity that KBC has helped adivasi ladies and all... for future TRP and good will.

So they gave this lady the questions will in advance... they knew that the jodidaar question would be a mythological one, so she chose her mom. And even that was probably a big joke, because the question was again very easy and 70% of the people would know about Jarasandh thanks to all those mytho shows we see on tv.

This episode for sure is rigged... not happy! 😔

+1