29.09.2017:Written Update: Ye Un Dino Ki Baat Hai

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 6 years ago

Part 1

Naina agrees with her father and says she wont teach Sameer. Naina's father Rakesh scolds Sameer and warns him to stay away from Naina. He tells Naina to leave. She does so unwillingly. Sameer watches unhappily. Rakesh tells Sameer, money cant buy education. Forget about competing with Arjun, he will beat you in studies and sports. Your grandpa may be the trustee of this school but this school is not his property. Sameer stops him and says you may feel that everyone rich is arrogant but not so. I will become headboy on my own merits. If Naina doesnt teach me one-two chapters i wont lose anything. Tell Arjun to prepare well coz his journey to become headboy wont be that easy. He says my grandfather is a busy man or i could have spoken to him about proving you wrong. Rakesh turns to leave when Munna screams and says Sameer will be headboy. He will surely beat Arjun in cricket given the gear he has. Sameer asks him why he is shouting? He says just instilling fear in Rakesh & Naina's mind. 

Naina is in tears when she reaches home. Her cousin sister asks her the matter. She says Kavita and narrates the whole incident. Her sister says its not necessary to be together to support someone. You can support someone from far. Naina asks how? She says encourage the other boy. Give that boy support, make him listen to motivating songs on phone. Naina asks why me? Her cousin says dear fake Kavita, let that boy know how sad you are about his grief. Naina says not me. Her cousin says you think i am stupid. Flashback of how her cousin figured out Naina was faking as Kavita. Naina asks her not to tell anyone and makes her swear. Narrator says making promises was bigger than stamp paper promises in those days. 

Tayaji is talking on phone and tells a client that you will get the office and property both. Dont worry. Taiji asks any case? Tayaji says two brothers fighting for dead fathers property. Taiji says what a time. And you are like Ramji, distributing  money all around. Rakesh comes and asks for Rs. 5000/- for buying a new bat for Arjun. Taiji says will he play with gold bat? Rakesh says this is a need. Tayaji interrupts saying this is a waste. Tayaji refuses to lend Rs. 5000 and leaves. Taiji says found your file. She too goes aside. Rakesh worries for Arjun's bat. 

Naina is looking through cassettes. She finds the one she wants when Bela chachi comes. She asks her to go sleep as electricity bill comes high staying up late. She worries if Naina cut her hair but Naina says no din cut my hair. Bela chachi goes to sleep. Naina switches off the light and puts the cassette in the walkman. She calls Sameer. He picks up. Naina puts the song on 'Zindagi ki yehi reet hai'. He gives the phone to his friends. Sameer says not in the mood to listen to this song. He says wont be able to forget what Naina did to me. Naina is in tears. Sameer cuts the call. Narrator says how my heart broke cant even describe it. Those days first love felt like the world has ended when your love was upset with you.

Next day Rakesh gifts Arjun brand new cricket kit with new bat. Arjun is delighted. Arjun says seems costly. Rakesh asks him to focus on cricket and be no.1 in studies and cricket. Chachaji is talking to Tayaji and says in next 10 years, stock market will reach to 10000. Tayaji says since independence reached only 3000. Chachaji says as per international market it sure would reach that far. Taiji comes and says you all dont see what wastage of money is going on at home. She rues that Rakesh has no money to contribute at home but has splurged on new cricket gear of Arjun, God alone knows what great cricketer Arjun is going to become. 

Naina comes and compliments Arjun about the gear and suggests taking a picture. Her father tells her to get the camera. She brings out the old fashioned roll cameras. Narrator says, remember how we used to have those roll cameras. Naina says light is not proper and makes Arjun pose differently and takes pictures of Arjun wearing the brand new cricket gear. 

Part 2

Naina keeps taking pictures of Arjun when Tayaji, Taiji, Chacha come. Tayaji confronts Naina's father asking him where he got money from? He says had some money and rest took money from friends. Taiji taunts that by taking help from others he has embarrassed the family. Rakesh says took loan not alms. Chacha says you could have taken from us. Rakesh says asked from Tayaji but he refused and would have told you to not give me as well. Tayaji says you did what you wanted. Rakesh tells Arjun he has to become headboy of the school at any cost. Naina watches sadly. 

Later in the night, Naina goes to make a call in the living room but sees Chachaji sleeping near the phone so stops. She comes back to her room and paces around. 

Part 3

Naina hears some noise and sneaks outside her room and is in the balcony and finds Sameer outside. She asks him what he is doing there? He says came with my friends. Naina asks why take so much risk? Sameer says better give me your hand than giving lecture. BG- Mohabbat se chalti hai duniya. Naina gives her hand to Sameer and helps him to climb onto the balcony. She worries what if anyone sees him. She makes him step inside. She asks him what he is doing there? What if anyone sees him? Sameer asks her why she lied to her dad that she din want to teach Sameer? Naina says sorry. I do want to teach you but..Sameer asks why? why worry for me so much? Naina stammers. Sameer tells her to come with him and tell her father that she wants to teach him willingly. Naina says cant, you need to leave now. Sameer says no, come with me. Naina says what is this stubbornness? Sameer holds her hand and takes her to Rakesh. Naina freezes seeing Rakesh. He slaps her and Naina wakes up from her dream. She comes to her balcony. Narrator says if only the dream would have been true, i was ready to be slapped too for Sameer.

Precap ---- Sameer is in the playground when his mother and step father come. Sameer turns to leave. His mother says you called us here. Sameer's stepfather says those who want to play, dont quit in between. He throws the ball at Sameer. Naina brings dahi-shakkar for Sameer. He tells her to give it to her brother.

Edited by Armu4eva - 6 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Thanks Tanu Di for the awesome update👏
thank you for detailed written update dear..