"Incredible Bond"part 4 pg 6

Ishq3 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hii dear all_______

"Maannn" Maan saw one girl running at him with her full speed" Maan kuch gundey mujhe ched rahe hai "

Maan saw there was 4goons

He slapped one of them

"Tum logoko ek kaam diya tha woh bhi thik se nahi hota tumse,come on paise nikalo " they gave his money back to him

"Woh gundey tumne bhejey the "shock girl

"Haan" replied maan like nothing happened

"Mai abhi police ko phone karti hu "about to call thecops but she direct landed on the ground sudden slapped by Maan ,Maan bent on one knees before her holding her by her hair he dragged her with himself

He pushed her before one man

"Yeh lijiye apki amanat"Maan said coldly with bent his head before him

That man saw him and gave his proud smile

"Shabbash Maan , mujhe pata tha kisi aur se ho ya na ho mera ye paltu kutta jarur kamiyab hoga"said he patted Maan's shoulder,he sing at him leave and he left then that man turn at that girl who is shivering seeing his dirty smirk.

Slowly he come close to her saw that she took steps to run but he caught her in his clutch and threw her on his shoulder

"Mujhe chod do plz"crying that girl for her misery but "aaa...aaahhh..a" all turned like a deaf or monster that devil snatch her purity still he isn't satisfied he pushed her hall before everyone(his guards,servants)all nacked trying to hide herself from those monsters with her hands

"Agar kisi ne koi rehem dikhayi aaj toh uska aj yeha akhri din hoga"now all are turned animal or say more cruel than them

"BIRAT SING hu mai aur yeha mera raz chalta hai aur mujhse khelne walo ki mai dhajiyan he uda deta hu ha ha ha ha,,hahahaha,,, " whole bungalow filled with his hysterical laughter...

Hello friends can I start this or stopped here right now as I'm really scared of writing

Edited by Ishq3 - 6 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ishq3 thumbnail
🤔

Part 1 pg 1
Part 2 pg 2
Part 3 pg 4
Part 4 pg 6Edited by Ishq3 - 6 years ago
Roopa_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats and welcome to geet forum dear ... Interesting story line ... Maan handovered the girl to some dirty man who snatched her purity ... Plzz continue ... ðŸ˜³
aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
congrats for new story
this is not maan
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
congrats on the new story! shocking prologue! 
hira2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Shocking story line do continue
Best f luck
Welcome to gf
Khushibloom thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Congrats for new story
Its seems a dark storyline
I just can't believe its maan 😲
I am shocked...
Ishq3 thumbnail
Part 2
"
Maan ..Maan "maan heard someone calling him and he knows who's that so he without stopped busy with his work(cutting woods)

He is about to cut but one hand stopped him holding his sweaty hand

"Maan : Leave my hand Geet or "

"Geet : Else what ?"

"Maan : I will cut you like this into pieces" he jerked and removing her grips from his

"Geet : Ouch... Jerk "rubbing her small hand that is now paining after getting jerked by Maan " And ya im came here for one reason "

"Maan : Bol"still cutting that woods

"Geet : Sadu kahika,agaya na line par"murmuring

"Maan : I heard everything"

Geet gulped and went before him looking at him that actually make him disturb at her continuous starring so he also look at her waiting for open her mouth

"Geet(in her thought): See how he is looking at me "complaining her babaji "Bilkul Jallad lag raha hai ,like if I will tell something to him and he will cut me into pieces"pouting her lips

"Maan : Could you make it fast, ?im not standing here whole day " his shouts brought her back into reality from her "Monstrous World"where Maan is a Jallad and she is the one of him victim

"Geet : Han im saying that"now suddenly she forget"what im saying"now asking Maan about that making baby innocent crying face make him more frustrated

"Maan : You can't remember right then leave when your memory will come you can also come with it okay? "Said sarcastically

"Geet : ok then im going"She with itching her own head turned and slowly leaving

"Maan : Dimag kharab kar diya hai."

... ..

... ...

Still thinking she is heading at her home from small road ,suddenly someone's eyes fall on that beauty of goddess .from head to toe he observed her her baby pink skin he wants to devour it ,her big big eyes it's only for string at him ,her pink lips just seeing that he nibbled his own lips sitting in his jep ,his eyes goes down at her breast and his palm clutches more steering wheel

"Birat : I want that girl,call Maan"

Finished part
hira2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Geet came to talk with him but forget what she wants to say
Lol
Now devil eyes on geet
Ohh no
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
thanks 4 da pm! nice update! well written! Geet came 2 speak 2 Maan! but forgot what she wanted 2 say! the devil sees Geet and wants her! update soon