spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Anyone else here from 90s teen years here? anyone from Amdavad?

Huge dil se thank You to Shashi Sumeet! this is journey straight back in time!

Constant background music of 90's songs - Archies card gallery -pepsi -Goldspot - Bikewala boys - cycle pe going to school- chain ki zanzat- inkpens & khadiyo- benches with holes to put inkpot in  - school dress - samosa - benches & benches pe love stories ka scratching - families & joint families - staying with grand parents - nanaji no bunglow - Part of family kaka who is nanaji's right hand guy - law garden - cha no gallo ...those big homephones.. calling neighbors for their calls... blank calls...
...list is endless!

Not one.. not two .. but so very many nodes... all shown perfectly! Every minute of this show takes me back to teen years... Life was imperfectly perfect then!

Love this show!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mishkatfanfrevr thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: spdp

Constant background music of 90's songs - Archies card gallery -pepsi -Goldspot - Bikewala boys - cycle pe going to school- chain ki zanzat- inkpens & khadiyo- benches with holes to put inkpot in  - school dress - samosa - benches & benches pe love stories ka scratching - families & joint families - staying with grand parents - nanaji no bunglow - Part of family kaka who is nanaji's right hand guy - law garden - cha no gallo ...those big homephones.. calling neighbors for their calls... blank calls...
...list is endless!

Not one.. not two .. but so very many nodes... all shown perfectly! Every minute of this show takes me back to teen years... Life was imperfectly perfect then!

Love this show!

imperfectly perfect u said it ..too good !!!!
dilse99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am a 90's teen, but I'm from the U.S. 
Even though I didn't grow up in India, I still identify with a lot of the situations and sentiments portrayed in this show.  I'm a huge fan of Hindi film songs from the 90's, so for me, it's the nostalgia factor that connects with me the most here.   Almost every song they play, I listened to as a kid/teen.  

So far, there's a lot to like in the show - the main leads suit their characters, and I like the narration.  I hope they can keep it going.

This content was originally posted by: dilse99

Even though I didn't grow up in India, I still identify with a lot of the situations and sentiments portrayed in this show.  I'm a huge fan of Hindi film songs from the 90's, so for me, it's the nostalgia factor that connects with me the most here.   Almost every song they play, I listened to as a kid/teen.  

So far, there's a lot to like in the show - the main leads suit their characters, and I like the narration.  I hope they can keep it going.

it actually looks n feel like every town small or big anywhere..same sentiments :) so yup quite universal the nineties appeal kind of same i guess😊
This content was originally posted by: spdp

...list is endless!

Love this show!

yes but yes it must b special for the ppl of amdavad coz its their town tht the producers recreated :) u must all b so overjoyed..its a greeeat feeling..v v magic 😳
spdp thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dilse99

songs are that magic carpet.. right away fly you back in time!
spdp thumbnail

yes but yes it must b special for the ppl of amdavad coz its their town tht the producers recreated :) u must all b so overjoyed..its a greeeat feeling..v v magic 😳

Absolutely!
And true as you sad, almost all towns/ cities of that decade had this connections!
BTW, I am loving those darji stitched 'outfits' as well! everyone was designer then :)

BrokenHearts1D thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I am not from the 90s but I wish I were...
The simplicity, the real bonds and everything...I often hear people tell about those days but actually being able to see a glimpse of those days is something special for me...Also I still see the benches with holes that you talked about...
And law garden is still my favourite space to eat!!
sweet_tehs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yes I'm a 90's teenager though not from Ahmedabad but yet closely connected.
I'm just loving this show..
Taking me back to my childhood.
braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
True😃
They have paid great deal of attention on recreation of that 90s ka city and atmosphere with mintest of details😃👏