Beyhadh

ArYa ff~Kaabil

salley145 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Chp 1: Electroshocked

C'mon hold her still, tie her."

"Aaahhh aha aha."

These voices were heard inside a mental asylum's ward. A nurse came out and called someone.

"Sir, we did what you told us to do, she will never get fine."

She grinned and left from there and just then a girl ran to that ward almost barging in with fresh tears running down her face. She was tired, tired of seeing her like this, tired of hearing her screams, tired of seeing her showing no progress at all, how couldn't she be tired? Her sister had beared a lot and no one was there to get justice for her. She held her hand as her sister sat up from the sudden pain of the electroshocks that had made her whole body vibrating and caused her to sweat and cry too much and most importantly her life that had taken all her happiness from her. 'Maya,' she spoke softly and lovingly, she turned to her and her eyes pooled up with tears. 'Didi,' she said and threw her arms embracing her and she bursted into tears.

'Didi came right? Now stop crying my dear, I promise I will take you from here, shh shh,'her sister Durga said rubbing her back as she cried bitterly. 'I will take you soon, out of this pain and this life, I am with you and I won't let anything happen to you.' Maya pointed towards the sketch of cryingly. Durga went towards that sketch and burnt it to ashes. 'Don't keep that person's sign anywhere, he won't come here and even if he comes, I am here to save you right? I won't go anywhere from here,' she said while burning the sketch and gave her a small smile.

Later that day, Maya was sleeping and the door of the ward opened, someone came towards her and caressed her face and she woke up with a jerk. 'No! No! Stay away from me you bas***d, I will kill you,' she said panicking badly and had turned her face away from the person and took the vase kept on the bedside table and turned to him, as she saw the person's face, she got enraged and looked at him with bloodshot eyes.

It was Kabir. She raised the vase to hit him but he held the vase and laughed evilly.

'Arey re, so much anger, won't you say hello to me? Hmm?', he said holding her jaws tightly. She writhed in pain closing her eyes tightly. He pushed her on the bed and kept the vase back on its place coming on top of her. She could feel his hot breathe on her neck. 'Maya baby, open your eyes,' he said laughing evilly and drew his face closer to hers. Meanwhile outside the ward, Durga talked to someone on phone. 'Till when will you come? Today night? Tomorrow? When?', she asked over the phone unaware about Kabir near Maya, her chhoti.

'Tomorrow, good job, OK I m going, Maya is alone,' she disconnected the call and went inside the ward and the sight in front of her was enough to boil her blood. Kabir was on top of Maya who was pushing him continuously. 'Kabir!', she shouted enraged making both of them startle. She went near him and pushed him from top of her on the floor. She bent down and held his collars. 'Why the hell are you here? Did you forgot what I can do or do you want me to refresh your memory?', she said shouting at him.

Kabir was scared of her because she had made some goons beat him up in the past. 'Will you go or should I give you a dose ?', she asked slapping him tight and he stood up showing her his finger. 'Bohat parr nikal aye hain,' he said and went. She turned to Maya who was staring at the ceiling with tears rolling down her cheeks. 'Chhoti,' she said and held her hand but she jerked it away thinking it's him. 'He went, don't you know what I did with him last time? I hired goons to beat him up, if you say I will make him paralyzed,' she said.

Maya didn't reacted as she was in fear of him coming again. It was his daily routine to come and scare her like this. 'Achha mere pas na tere liye surprise hai, lekin vo tujhay kal doongi, sahi?', she asked and Maya nodded. All this was watched by Kabir. 'Oh, she'll make me paralyzed? Who does she think she is? I should've done the same to her without wasting time,' he said and went to his house. As soon as he entered, he was greeted by a hug. 'Home sweet home, where were you dear?', asked the girl who hugged her.

'What do you think? Where would I've been? Guess my dear Sanju (Sanjana),' he said as they settled on the couch. 'Don't tell me you went to that bitch,' she said angrily.

'Exactly, you don't understand, if I scare her like this daily, she will never disclose the truth in front of lawπŸ˜• in the fear of me that I know her whereabouts, I just scare her and not love her,' he said. 'The fault is all yours duffer,' she replied enraged. 'My fault? Are you mad?', he asked. 'Yes it is your fault, its high time you should accept it.'

'Oye bharkeeli, meri galti nahi hai OK, us ko bhi shahdi karni hi thi jab main rishta le kar gaya,' he said defending himself. 'Usko bhi nahi Kabir, usko hi, kiun k tumhari shahdi pehle hi mujhse bani hui thi, us se shahdi karne ka koi sawal hi nahi uthta tha, pehle hi shahdi shuda aadmi dusri shadi nahi karsakta jab tak k pehli biwi marri na ho or na hi uska divorce hua ho. Tumne sirf uski hi nahi balkay meri bhi zindagi barbaad ki hai, main hi pagal thi k tumhare sath rahi,' she said and ran upstairs.

Cast:
Jennifer Winget as Maya Bhattacharjee
Sanjeeda Sheikh as Durga Bhattacharjee
Karan Singh Grover as Kabir Sawant
Bipasha Basu as Sanjana Sawant
Edited by salley145 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Srivalli.t thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome start!!
Loved it.
Plz continue soon..
Thanks for d pm:)
ayeshakapoor thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome update dear...thanks for the pm.
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
oh Maya in mental asylum.sad.is kabir who made her mentally abnormal?sad to see him scaring her.loved  Durga handling kabir.Durga is such a nice protective father. kabir was married to sanjana .then why did he marry Maya?for wealth?waiting for arjun's entry. nice pics. but wish you had added maya's and sanjana's pics too
Suchi01 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely start
Please continue more 
sonisharma2 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awesome story
Do continue πŸ˜ƒ
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

kabir is the bad.. guy playing maya life
for wealth
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Poor Maya. I guess it is Kabir who is driving her mad. Durga's support to Maya is very much reassuring. Waiting for Arjun's entry.
salley145 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Chp 2: Arjun's Entry

[Guys Durga is not Maya's father, she's her sister, telling because its a boy's name too, she's from the serial Ek Hasina Thi]

He entered inside the hospital and went towards the reception asking of the patient Maya Mehrotra. As he got her ward number, he went to find the room. His eyes carried sadness, his lips had a frown, his eyebrows were creased though he was eager to see her. His hand carried an ice cream box. As he found the ward, he was about to knock but stopped. What if she gets scared of him too? This thought took no time to occupy his brain. He gathered courage and knocked on the door. 'Just a m-minute,' said a voice and the next second,she opened the door opened before him to let him in.

'How's you?', he asked as she had her eyes lowered. 'I am fine and you?', she asked. 'Fine and how's she?', he asked looking at Maya who was sleeping peacefully. 'No progress is coming Arjun, even if it comes, that Kabir comes to scare her,' she said with moist eyes. 'Don't worry, now she will be in my mother's hospital now,' he assured. 'Wow, finally aunty became a doctor, congratulations,' she said and smiled finally getting a hope. 'Yes, and she treated many patients like her,' he told her and she smiled looking at Maya.

'Finally chhoti will become fine, no one will scare her, she will show progress. Thank you Arjun, thank you so much,' she said and Maya moved in her sleep. She opened her eyes and Durga sat by her side. 'Chhoti, I have good news for you, now Kabir won't ever come here to scare you because I m finally shifting you from here today itself,' she said and Maya smiled. 'Thank you di, I love you,' she said and Durga kissed her forehead. 'Love you too, look who came to meet you,' she said and Maya looked at Arjun.

'Hi Maya, yaad hai? Main Arjun,' he said and knelt down beside her bed. 'Vo bandar?', she asked and Durga giggled along with Arjun. 'Han wohi, mujhe dekh kar khush nahi ho? Cheeto?', Arjun asked and tickled her and she laughed. 'Han Han main bohat khush hoon, bandar, thanks to these drips, if they weren't here, I would've ran after you, shukar manao,' she said smilingly. 'Han I know you're really fast, thats why I thought to have ice cream race,' he said and stood up to bring ice cream in a bowl for both of them and Durga as well.

'Let's start,' Arjun said and they all ate and while Durga was busy eating, Arjun extended his hand that had spoon of ice cream. They had a cute eyelock as she ate by his hand. A smile got plastered on her face automatically in his presence. She didn't realize when she too did the same. He ate from her hand and they shared a smile and cute eyelock.

Kehte hain:
Khuda ne iss jahaan mein
Sabhi ke liye kisi na kisi ko hai banaaya
har kisi ke liye
Tera milna hai uss rab ka ishaara
Maano mujhko banaya tere jaise hi kisi ke liye

Kuch toh hai tujh se raabta
Kaise hum jaane, hume kya pata
Tu humsafar hai
Phir kya fikar hai
Jeene ki wajah hi yehi hai
Marna issi ke liye

Durga lifted her face as she finished eating and saw Maya smiling cutely as Arjun fed her and she too fed him at the same time. She decided not to disturb them and stood up from the floor and sat on the small table in the room. She switched on the screen of the phone and took their photo to capture her smile and the beautiful moment as well.

She received a message, it was of Dev, her husband. 'Hey wifey, what's up?', it said. 'I m with Maya and she smiled for the first time in these two years ,' she replied. 'How?', he asked. 'I called Arjun to come and meet her and so she smiled in his presence,' she replied and sent Arjun and Maya's photo. 'Happy couple, waiting for a moment like this to come between you and me as well,' he replied to which she blushed. 'Soon ,' she replied and smiled to herself.

'Durga di, you finished eating and didn't even declare yourself as winner like you used to do in childhood, very bad,' Maya said. 'You were having such a good time, how could I disturb you?', she replied teasingly. 'Di sach to yeh k aapko jeeju se baat karni thi, he he,' she said and giggled. 'Or tujhe tere bandar se,' she teased back. 'Aray di, kya aap bhi? Was this the surprise that he has come back?', Maya asked. 'Yes, how was it?', she asked. 'Very good, di aapne humari jo pic kheechi vo to dikhao.'

'Konsi pic?', Durga asked. 'Ice cream wali, I know you captured it, di please dikhao na,' Maya said and she showed them. 'Kaisi hai?', she asked. 'We still look the same as in childhood, haina bandar?', Maya asked. 'Haan, humne ek doosre ko waise greet hi nahi kiya, antar?', Arjun said.'Mantar,' Maya said. 'Agaya bandar,' Arjun and Maya said in unison and pressed each other's nose lightly while tickling with the other hand and laughed. 'I thought to bring a gift for you, I hope you like it,' he said and handed her a shopper. She pulled out a box and opened it. It had a silver bracelet with the letters MDJ. 'What does this stands for?', Maya asked. 'M for Maya, D for Durga and J for your mother, Janvi,' he said and Maya smiled with tears in her eyes

Edited by salley145 - 6 years ago
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
i was waiting for the update.thanks for your regular updates.surprised that arjun is maya's childhood friend and his mom is a psychiatrist. good that now onwards she will treat Maya. arya conversation was cute and funny.icecream scene was so cute and romantic. loved arjun's gift for Maya and the significance of MDJ. wish you had added arjun's pic too.I was wondering who will enter as durga's love interest.surprised to know that she is already married to dev.dev Durga scene was sweet