TrollBaaaz Corner#24(Invites only) - Page 120

Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by charismatic-gem

No, other mods can remove it. I've had old IF friends who had that problem where the WL wasn't removed by assigning moderator after the stipulated time period, however were able to find a different moderator to do it. I'm pretty sure any of the global mods can do it I would think. 

Shruti still around? She was a nice one. And there's Aahaana too, she's nice I've heard.

Idk  but shruti  and gagan could not remove the last 20% I have left they  did the rest as we were all in the SR  AT    but iss last wale ke liye  they said they need to original mod *sigh*
Originally posted by naadanmasakalli

Rofl I have 20% since 2007 now and that nod is gone and it won't go down a s you guys will laugh if you will know the reason it was basically I called out himesh  reshammiya during sa re ga ma times ðŸ¤£ i mean really  
Then it went to 80% caz of sensitive gobar  fans during clowns mil gaye days they were as sensitive as in deewanis maybe even more caz they had the whole protection squad and what not🤣 and I was sitting on my last warning phir gagan  took them all off and hence am here

But wow WL increase for stopping people from abusing *jai ho* 

LMAOOO@ your kahaani, Fary🤣...I've heard crazy stories about what stupid reasons WLs were raised for...I'm just laughing over IB forum of all getting mine raised...I've gotten into WAY worse fights in other forums and yahaan toh kuch kiya bhi nahin aur mil gaya🤣
@Fary: Maybe because that warning was from 2007? Maybe they don't have that problem now in 2017? Who knows, Vijay rarely makes updates to this site. And whenever he does, it takes 2 years for them to go into effect (like the change in ladder groups a few years ago 😆). So maybe there might be issues but I can't know for sure.