Nimki Abhimanyu alina and Pasta -,27.9.17 what a dhamkedar ep

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 6 years ago
Wow.
Nimki and Alina's bond is so beautiful 
Alina asked nimki about her mother she got angry and scold alina 

Alina got scared then nimki cheered her up and also sing Lori for alina nimki had tears alina wiped nimki tears and they share a hug both fall sleep 

On other side nahar Singh provoke tuneey for marrying nimki😲

Next day in morning abhi and rambachan is shocked to see nimki and alina sleeping.

Rambachan bang his head and start calling nimki but nimki is nimki lol kumbkaran ki Behan.
Alina got up and scold rambachan and oder him to let nimki sleep ðŸ˜³

Just like a mother 

Alina is such a dadi ama

Rambachan leave after some time there is music playing loud and the song is desi girl lol

Nimki in trance thinking she is at home and shouted Tunney to off the radio lol.

Just then she got up and find her self in Alina's bed alina came and kissed nimki she said she must apologize to abhi 

Just then both came out and saw abhi dancing and weeping the floor lol ðŸ˜†hillarioud scene.

Then abhi make pasta 

Nimki was excited like a kid 

While eating nimki saw a magazine where a girl and a bath tub pic was there 

So she got that keeda from the magazine.

Nimki called bath tub as bahaney wala bartan ðŸ˜†

Precap babbo beating people abhi come and stop him!
Thanks Kavila hope they change their decision and she marries Abhimanyu so that he can fix a Nahaney wala bartan for her.
i just loved yesterday's episode.I watch this show with my family and they also love this show.Yesterday,alina and nimki's scene were so good😳.Also that song sequence scene was hilarious ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†