90s was the Best Time..Missing those Wonderful days..Great Show..

Samiksha02 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Really love this unique show which reminded me of the 90s..how awesome those days were...this show makes me so nostalgic..music was so much better and melodious..people actually talked to each other more instead of staring at mobile phones..still we enjoyed playing nintendo or sega Video Games with our cousins during vacation..Also had fun playing Carroms board game..
Movies were family friendly and romantic with handsome couples and better stories..we had great stars like Sridevi..
Music was much much better and melodious..Not only movie songs but there were Great Indi Pop songs from Falguni Pathak,Sonu Nigam etc..their music videos were cute too..Taking Photos in Our Kodak Cameras with film rolls..then saving those memories in the photo album..
Renting Cassettes and watching movies and drinking Goldspot from glass bottles..Yeh Unn Dino Ki Baat Hai..Really missing those innocent days..Edited by Samiksha02 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mybro_2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
can't agree more ...  I guess CV's are all 90's kids, this show makes fall on love with your childhood all over again n every day ..  :)
Samiksha02 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mybro_2004

can't agree more ... I guess CV's are all 90's kids, this show makes fall on love with your childhood all over again n every day .. :)

Very True its a great show with nice actors.. 😊
mishkatfanfrevr thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
mujhey roz gold spot peeney ka mann karta hai..was it orengggy or mangoeeey or lemonyyy..methings it was a bit of all the three with more percentage of colaishness n orange haina???
misha.as thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Agree with you guys... It's really unique and refreshing show... Something (not much, little smilaier) same happened with me... I really miss those days...
A Big Thanks to Sony form me... This show deserve a big Hit...
Top it's TRP increase...

sweet_tehs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Indeed 90's was a wonderful and a magical time..
This show made me nostalgic too..

Going through that time again 
Through your school years the memories everything just perfectly captured.

And showing how not to argue back to the elders😆

Loved the line from naina that had it been today's time my admission would have been done online😆

Looking forward to see the show more and more everyday.
braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
So true...can't agree more😃
potterhead14 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
my mom always says these lines

''we belong to an era where we used to take pictures and short them in albums but still we used to see those pictures every now and then but you people belong to an era where you take pictures,store them laptops and forget about them completely''
sweet_tehs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ramisaaAli

my mom always says these lines

''we belong to an era where we used to take pictures and short them in albums but still we used to see those pictures every now and then but you people belong to an era where you take pictures,store them laptops and forget about them completely''

So true...

I too don't open any pics I have taken to see them again.
But yet sometimes take old albums and browse through them.
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
in 90 there was not much advance technology but still people were very happy that time .