ek ek episode ka ek ek scene --MASTERPIECE

Posted: 6 years ago
kahaan se shuru karoon kya boloon main...I AM SPEECHLESS,,
ashi singh as naina is sooo innocent so pure so beautiful..the way girls in nineties were...

and the songs...hahaha tday they played pyaar bina chain kahaan re...πŸ˜† lol bappi lehri song na...lol i am remembering one more his song they might play..yaaad aarahaa heyyy tera pyaar...lol who rememebers that song...πŸ˜† ajeeb gaaney woh bhi achey lagtey they...cos woh humaara special time thaπŸ˜†

and landline se dumb call dena...woh bhi kya din hua kartey the..sabney ek baar toh kisi na kisi ko landline se dumb call di hogi... yeh unn dino ki baat hai..jab usey missed call nahi...dumb call kahaa kartey the...

aaj kal toh log landline cancel karwaa detey hain..cos harr ek family member ke paas mobile phone hota hai...

THE SMILES naina gives...remind me of a early madhuri dixit smile...the ones she gave when she just started out...same PRISTINE ANGELIC smile naina has...

Haaye yeh serial KYA HAI YAAR...ITNA SUKOOON KAHI NAHI MILA JITNA iskey EK EK EPISODE KO DEKHKAR MILTA HAI...

itnii simplicity..usmei bhi itni bareeki ...n itnii gehraaiyaaan

loved the nana pota lessons on how to never shotcut or cheat...did not sound sermonising ..sounded sooo convincing ...πŸ‘

the guy who plays the priciple is alsooo so warm πŸ˜ƒ

2017...mei 1989-90 ko le aana...THIS IS MAGIC...IMPOSSIBLE WAALA MAGIC..hua hai..humko gift mila hai...cos hum achey bachchey hain na nineties ke isliye πŸ˜†
THANK U MAKERS FOR THIS MAGIC AND FOR THIS UNBELEIVABLE HAPPINESS to eaaachh one of us haina ppl ?πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by mishkatfanfrevr - 6 years ago
Completely agree with you... 
This show is amazing simple yet elegant. 
After long longest time we got something to watch 
Loving cute and sweet moments between Sameer and Naina 
You are absolutely right!!!
It's so soothing to our minds and our heart and our head

And the songs are so soothing yesterday they played "tumse Milke my favorite song
Originally posted by craziekudi

You are absolutely right!!!
It's so soothing to our minds and our heart and our head

And the songs are so soothing yesterday they played "tumse Milke my favorite song
OMG that tumsey milkey song was the sweetest😳
Originally posted by Anmol333

Completely agree with you... 
This show is amazing simple yet elegant. 
After long longest time we got something to watch 
Loving cute and sweet moments between Sameer and Naina 
  the chemistry is the cuuutest ever i have seen except in real life ...😳
for me the high point was .. @ dinner, every one are sad n blaming her dad, madam Naina is so happy and wants 2 extra roti... tayji gives a look, and she tries to be sad and says ek hii chalega ..

Originally posted by mybro_2004

for me the high point was .. @ dinner, every one are sad n blaming her dad, madam Naina is so happy and wants 2 extra roti... tayji gives a look, and she tries to be sad and says ek hii chalega ..

true so many things..so many social comments in that one extra roti asking of naina n taayjis stare bak but giving it..sooo symbolic..of so many ideologies...so many things waitig to raise up their head...n get a stare down... the script has more bareekhi than meets the eyeπŸ‘  happiness mei bechaari ne roti hi maangi..lol chocklate takk ek luxury tha us time..haan ladooo mil jaatey theπŸ˜† ghar par aur maths test meiπŸ˜†Edited by mishkatfanfrevr - 6 years ago
It's so refreshing to see something like this these days...where there is no darawani saas making the life of her bahu worse than hell and no naagin stuff...im just loving everything about the show πŸ˜ƒ
so True, The makers Shashi Sumeet Productions have actually given us a real gem
Originally posted by mybro_2004

That was like the best she was so overjoyed with happinesss while others were blaming her dad haaa