Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MG FF THE DIVINE FLOWER THREAD 4 PART 72 :pg87 Mar 25/2018

madhubala123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
As you all know I have been away from forum for years now but what is astonishing is the support I get every time I make an attempt to come back and continue. I am really sorry for not being regular but things get difficult some times..new job new posting or staying away from the Internet for some goal... I am humbled by your understanding and support and the undying love for Maaneet. As a viewer I have widened my content of shows and movies but still Maaneet is like my first love and nothing can replace their awesome chemistry.

So this thread I dedicate to you all for being there and respecting and loving my content for which I am not even sure if I deserve that much love. I really mean that. My dream is to become a full fledged writer and if that ever happens this is the place where all of it started. You are people who gave me the confidence that whatever I write is worthy of reading and your precious time. I really am grateful for that and that is what makes me come back to finish what I started here. There are a few thoughts for beginning new FFs but I wont start if I am not sure I would be able to complete. For now I will be updating this one only. Hopefully more than one update a year ðŸ˜†

I cannot start a new thread without mentioning jasminerahul who gave me the idea to start with this story.

So, welcome to the fourth thread of "THE DIVINE FLOWER" . It's been a really long journey and Icouldn't ask for more. ðŸ¤—

The Divine flower is actually a blue lotus. It is believed that if one wishes

for something and the flower blossoms then the wish is granted and it will turn into

reality. 

They say love is unconditional. But has anyone ever decided a limit for the unbounded love? Have you ever thought why the most unconditional love stories  are at extremes? From Romeo to Mirza or Ranjha to Othello...Juliet to Sahiba...that  is because in an extreme love everything is at the extreme. The joy, trust, belief, dreams know no limits and when a storm comes and shatters it the same extreme emotion of love backfires. The pain, anguish, anger, hatred  every emotion becomes unfathomable. Thats when the love becomes divine...it blossoms like a

'Divine flower' 

You wish for it and you can't turn back...As it buds in your mind it overpowers you and the scent intoxicates you taking you away from the rest of the world.

Thread 1

Thread 2

Thread 3

Part 52: pg1

PART 53 : pg 5

Part 54 : pg7

PART 55 : pg 14

PART 56 : pg 20

PART 57: pg 25

PART 59 : pg 35

PART 60/61 :  pg39

PART 62 : pg 45

PART 63 : pg 50

PART 64 : pg 55

PART 65 : pg 60

PART 66 : pg 64

PART 67 : pg 67

PART 68 : pg 71

PART 69 : pg 75

PART 70 : pg 78

PART 71 : pg 82

PART 72 : pg 87

Edited by madhubala123 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
welcome back friend.really missed you.I want you to update your ishra ff too
-indu- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Welcome back... And thks for coming back to gf..
Haya1022bmw thumbnail
thanks for comeback
will wait
madhubala123 thumbnail
PART 52

Maan and Geet were back in the mansion and standing in the living room like two kids who got caught while stealing chocolate. Dadi looked tense even though she was about to burst with laughter as she watched this amazing scene in front of her. Little Amiya Maan Singh Khurana was sitting on the couch pouting and looking away refusing to let anyone near her. It was her first day in the school and her mom and dad didn't pick her up from the school. They sent HER a driver so that Lisa can bring her home and worse they were not even at home when she came back eager to tell what all she found out on her first day. It was when she refused to drink her milk and have her medicine that dadi called Maan. Dadi didn't know what Maan and Geet were up to but as soon as they returned and the baffled expression on their face she knew well enough what must have happened and couldn't help but laugh. The fact is Maan and Geet overslept after a passionate love making and woke up only after they got dadi's call. It was dadi who sent the car for Amy as she couldn't contact either Maan or Geet. So now Dadi was all up for the family drama. Annie was all on board with dadi too. The culprits were now trying to pacify Amy. Maan moved cautiously towards her and was on his knees in front of his little princess. The whole Khurana household eagerly looked at the rare sight of the all-powerful Maan Khurana kneeling in front his little one who won't even budge.

Maan: Amy..beta...dekho papa apko lene aney wale the lekin ye mumma..wo..

Amy(looked at him cutely furiously): Mumma kya?

Geet echoed the same emotions looking at Maan suspiciously.

Maan : mumma ne late karaya naa..ha bacha wo ap..apki mumma ka to pata he na office me kaise busy ho jaati he... always late...

Geet looked at him her mouth agape. Maan didn't know what to do. He had both his angels shooting daggers at him. Amy was buying none of it. She was super mad for she waited for her Superdad after her first day at school so excited to talk about it but he didn't show up. After so many years she was used to that but this time he had promised and he didn't show up.

Maan looked at her angel like face, her eyes narrowed and her nose flared up cutely in anger. How could he tell her that he was distracted by her mom all the time. But anyway it was her that who caused the delay. His knees were hurting by all the kneeling. So he kissed on her cute red nose and slowly took Amy in his lap and sat on the couch hoping that he could tame this junior tigress. He couldn't help but think 'bilkul apni maa pe gayi he'

Maan : mera bacha kitnaa gussa hote ho ap..aur papa bol rhe he na papa to jaldi nikal gye the mumma ne late karaya warna hum to apke liye surprise...

He pretended to close his mouth covering the 'accidental' blurt..The little one almost forgot that she was supposed to be angry at her dad.

"Surprise??kya Surprise papa?"

Maan was glad to distract her.

Maan:arey bacha bata diya to surprise kaisa??

Amy quickly regained her bad temper. "Nhi rehne do. You don't talk to me! Ek to ap late aur ap batayenge bhi nhi.."

Maan looked at Geet for help but she was even more mad at him for saying she was responsible for the delay when it was clearly his fault. Maan didn't know what she was thinking but the way her eyebrows twitched made him sure that he had a lot of convincing to do. Well comparatively it is easier to please the Sr. Tigress by his charms but none of them seem to be working on the Jr. Tigress.

Maan looked at her with such sorry eyes that Amy couldn't help but glance at him sideways trying to make it not too obvious.

Maan : Mia.. papa sach me sorry he. And I promise I will make it up to you. Kyu ki kal apko aisa surprise milega ap bhul jayengi ki ap papa se gussa he.

Amy got up with such a mighty air on her face that Maan and Geet tried hard not to laugh as she left saying,"wo to kal dekhenge".

Maan heaved a sigh of relief but that was short-lived as Geet jumped immediately on him with her row of accusations.

Geet : Maan..apne kya kaha Amy se ki ap meri wajah se late hue? Mene late karaya apko?

Maan had a naughty glint in his eyes as he inched closer to her with a sly smile.

Maan : ha Geet..tumhe yaad nhi? hum kaise late hue?

Geet :arey wo to ap wo naye flat pe leke gaye the aur fir..

It was then she remembered how her emotions clouded her and she asked him to make love to her. And Maan was knowingly implying that now just to tease her. Her cheeks coloured but she couldn't just give up.

Geet : ap bhi na..ab kal apka surprise theek nhi ho na to dekhna...Amy ko manana mujhe manana jitna asaan nhi..

Maan couldn't help but mutter, "tumhe manana asaan kaha he?"

Geet looked at him with suspicious eyes,"kya kaha apne?.."

Maan :nhi Geet wo me..

Geet : nhi.. haa..Geet.. kya? mujhe sab pata he! Ap na bade dusht danav ho..

With that she turned her back and walked away with Maan following her earnestly applying to her playful anger.

Unknown to them dadima was sitting and watching them lovingly from a distance as her favorite children were again returning to the happy souls that they were in their teenage. She longed for this smile in Maan's face and could only pray that this time it lasted forever. But what she didn't realise was this was the silence before the storm that was about to hit them.

Nain Tara Rathore had by now made a fool-proof plan to avenge her humiliation and take revenge for years of being the second fiddle just because she got married to a reckless man. If Maan Veerji thought he can outplay her by throwing her away from his life he has made a big mistake. She has always been a fighter. She will fight and fight hard till she gets what she wants. She is not some laid back invalid like his brother Dev. She knew exactly what she wants and if she played her cards right everything will be like before. Geet and the wretched illegitimate child of her husband would be out of Maan's life. This time she was sure Maan will go insane if that happened and then she could easily takeover the Khurana empire sidelining the rest of the fools.

Nain Tara carefully played all the right cards to trap her prey, Mr and Mrs Maan Khurana. She laughed. That was never going to be true. "Poor them! Timing hi itni achi he. Whenever they plan to get back together, they just happen to be right in my way.

The laugh subsided and her eyes filled with vengeance as she recollected her days of being a low life in a foreign land. All because of Maan. "You are going to pay for this Mr. Khurana. I will leave you begging on the streets and take away everything that you love. Your love of the life, your daughter everything is an illusion. Just like a bubble. And I have the exact pin to prick it with. "

Her plane landed in India and she heaved a sigh of relief. Now the rest of the world has to hold their breath because she is going to make their lives hell. As soon as they entered the cab NT grabbed Dev by his collar and pushed him towards her. Things were pretty rough between them and her plan cannot afford that. She had to have Dev on her side. Thankfully he is easy to please. She smirked thinking that. Dev saw that,"What is it honey?"

NT quickly shook her head and gave him a coy smile, "I think the Delhi weather is having its effect on me. I want you baby.."

And closed her lips on him. "I am yours babe..", Dev muffled as he held her hips and returned her kiss pressing her towards his body. At that moment NT knew she had him at her pleasure.

Annie was out after a long time with one of her friends. She needed this fresh air after all she thought. It was dadima who insisted she went out and even set her friend up for the task. But then she wouldn't step out if she didn't want to. Khurana mansion was now beyond her understanding. She was genuinely happy for her Maan bhai but the rest of it she couldn't comprehend. She loved Amiya. She is such a joy to their dull lives and the way the kid affected Maan was amazing. Still, Annie didn't understand how everything changed so quickly! How could Maan bhai love that kid for he hated them both beyond any limits just a month ago that even she felt sorry for them. But now he seemed to be dancing to their tunes in a good way of course. But Annie was worried. She don't know what to make of Geet. Geet Handa? or Geet Khurana? That woman was an enigma to her. She came into their lives from nowhwere and brightened their lives and when she left it was like the ruins after a hurricane. Nothing was same. Now she is back again. Annie feared for she knew it in her heart that things are bound to go wrong sooner or later. What will happen to dadi? What will happen to bhai if something like that happens again? The thought made her cringe and for some reason she blamed Geet for all the mishaps. No, it's not jealousy. She assured herself. Geet was the epicentre of everybody's emotion. Isn't it natural for her to think that things went wrong because of her? She had not one but two men who loved her dearly and yet she treated both of them like trash. Bot the men were equally important to Annie too. Maan was a brother, a father-figure and a friend to her. And Arjun Rathore...her heart sank as the name popped in her head. Her first love. The love of her life...who sadly never loved her back and disappeared when Geet left.

A jolt on the coffee table broke her chain of thoughts. She saw her friend Tina raising her eyebrows,"kiske khayal me khoyi hui he? Kabse bula rhi hu? Coffee bhi nhu chua tumne to abhi tak."

Annie blushed despite herself,"Nhi Tina..aisa kuch nhi he..wo bas yehi soch rhi thi ki bahar aye kaafi time ho gaya aise.."

Tina, "I know yaar. Pata nhi aj k baad hum aise girl's day out ka chance bhi kab milega. Isi liye to apni wedding shopping me tumhe saath layi hu."

Annie smiled thankful for the distraction. The wedding will keep her out of these wandering thoughts and she really wanted a change of scenary.

Annie : Lekin Tina, tumne to kuch shopping kiya hi nhi. We are waiting here in this coffee shop for an hour yaar..yehi plan he kya?

Tina blushed, "nhi..actually Sandeep mujhe milne aa rha he."

Annie : arey paagal to tum mujhe saath me kyu layi?

Tina : wo akele nhi a rha na.. dosto ke saath he..actually ghar pe mana kr rh he. Shaadi fix hone k baad ceremony tak nhi milna wagera wagera..pata nhi us pandit ko kya problem he mujhse. Thanks to my bhabhi unhone kaha ki akele mat milo, tag a friend and have fun!

Annie : chalo tum khush to theek he. I don't want to be a third wheel.

Tina : Nhi re..tabhi to tumhe layi. Sandeep apne dost Arjun ke saath hi to rha he. And you two know each other.

Annie didn't hear anything Tina said. Her world stopped when she spotted him in that brown suede jacket, black T-shirt and jeans. God, why did he have to be so handsome, she sighed. It was when he gave her a warm hug after the pleasantries and she took in his masculine cologne that her foot came back to the ground. And here she thought after all these years she had learned to live without him.

Annie watched as Tina and Sandeep made their excuses and slipped somewhere quiet. This was going to be sweet torture was all she could think about.

It was around ten at night. Geet was in her cute polka dotted pajamas waiting for Maan.

Amy forbade her parents to enter her bedroom till they made up to her by the big fat surprise whatever that Maan was planning for her.Thankfully Lisa was their to take care of her and put her to bed.

Geet as always was talking to herself, "ye papa beti dono ka kaam hi mujhe pareshan karna he. beti ne room se nikal diya aur papa room me aney ka naam nhi le rhe. Ab aj bhi agar ye servant quarter ka naatak krenge to..unki khair nhi, ha!"

With that she sprang up from her bed and marched to the servant quarter. She went back to her old room. It wasn't even locked. She quietly opened the door. Inside the room, in that dim moon light she saw him sleeping serenely like a baby.

Geet smiled, "haye me mar jawaan..ye to aj bhi sote waqt kitne cute lagte he.."

She moved close to him and sat on the floor beside him. "Kitne araam se so rhe he..aur me waha inka intezaar kr rhi thi..abhi mazaa chakati hu.."

She took a small strand of hair and carefully put in his nose. Maan jolted up with a loud sneeze and looked around terrified, "Geeet!! Tum.." his voice softened,"Kya kar rhi ho mishty yeha?"

Geet,"Apko jagane ke liye ayi thi"

She sat on the bed next to him.

Maan : kyu?

Geet : kyu ki aap yeha nhi so rhe bas..

Maan : ye fir se kyu Geet...tumhe pata he na..

Geet : ha ha mujhe sab pata he. Ap ye jatana chahte he ki apko ehsaas he mujhe pe kya guzra tha...

Maan : me tumhe dukhi nhi krna chahta Geet...

She played with his hair lovingly and kissed his forehead.

Geet : Maan, agar sach me mujhe lagta ki apke mann me kuch zeher he to me yu aapke saath nhi hoti...issey zyada hume ek dusre se kuch aur jatane ki zarurat nhi he

Maan : par ye me apne liye kar rha hu Geet.

Geet : lekin apne mujhe waada kiya tha ki ap apne baare me sochne se pehle meri fiqar krenge. Aur apka yu yeha thand me sona mujhe pareshan krta he. Samjhe ap!

Maan knew he can't win that.

Maan : Acha babaa..sorry. Me kisi dusre room me so jaunga. Aur waise bhi hum shift ho jayenge yeha se to..

Geet: dusre room me kyu?

Maan was a bit surprrised now,"kyu matlab..wo..hum shaadi shudaa to nhi he.."

Geet: aj dopahar ko ap ye bhul gaye the?

Maan smiled and put his arms around her,"wo to hum akele the.."

Geet snuggled closer to him, "to ab bhi hum akele hi he"

Maan shifted a bit. She was making him hard in an instant just by those innocent words.

Maan :shona... yeha dadi he, Miya he..

Geet : pehle bhi ghar me dadima the..Annie Vicky sab bachche the..tab to ap nhi rukhe..

Maan nuzzled her nape and whispered in her ears in a hoarse voice,"tab mujhe pata nhi tha na..tumhare saath hone ka ehsaas kya he..aur ab..jab mene wo mehsoos kiya he..me apne ap ko rok nhi paunga Geet...

Geet : To mat rokiye na...

Maan pressed her so close to him she could feel him hard on her ribs. She blushed and felt tingled. Their toes grazed each other and it was electrifying. Geet gulped.

Maan : Shona, there is nothing in this world that I want more. Par ussey pehle...me..

Words stopped him.

Geet : kya hua Maan?

Maan : Geet, kya meri kismat me ab bhi kuch khushi baaki he? Kya me is layak hu ki tumhe apni patni banane ki khwaish kru?

Geet turned around to look into his eyes, "ye apka haq he Maan..sirf apka.."

They never left that room that night. They just couldn't get enough of each other. All those years of pain and separation faded away every time when they were together and found their worlds of pleasure in each other for they didn't have any other words to express how much they wanted and loved each other.

Edited by madhubala123 - 6 years ago
madhubala123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jasminerahul

welcome back friend.really missed you.I want you to update your ishra ff too

Thank You dear. Ishra FF..well I stopped watching that show a long time back. But will try once this is over. Will be more regular from now on. 
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
welcome back! congrats on the new thread! superb update! wonderfully written! loved the moments with Maaneet and Amy! dadi happy watching them! This NT ðŸ˜¡ she  wants to take revenge from Maan n is using Dev! Annie confused abt Geet! update soon! n do pm me if u will be sending pms! great to have u back! 
neel11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice update after long time welcome back waiting for next update
swapna.p thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Welcome back dear..
Awesome update..
Waiting for next update..

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
mg amaya scene was sweet.mg scene was romantic. nt to separate the child from maan.oh.hope she fails.annie's part was nice.nt dev scene was sensual