Naamkarann

AvNeil OS: Main Tujhko Kitna Chahta Hoon Yeh Tu Kabhi Soch Na Sake

Deepti_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hola guys!
Hope you all are doing well!
I think many of you must be having your exams, so all the best to everyone for the results!

~

Avni was sitting in a garden ,tears flowing down her eyes.
" Ab toh Juhi bhi Neil ki zindagi mai vaapas aa gayi hain. Par ab Neil ki zindagi mai meri kya ehmiyat. Ab Neil bhi mujhe chod ke chala jayega, main phir se akele pad jaongi. Main Neil ko nahi khona chahti."

Avni took the photo of her marriage from her purse and a drop of tear fell on it. 

" Abhi- abhi toh iss baat ka ehsaas hua thi ki pyaar kya hota hain. Abhi- Abhi toh maine jana thi ki jab aap kisi aur ki fikr khud se zyada karo, toh kaisa lagta hain. Abhi- abhi toh pyaar ko mehsoos karna jana tha. Phir kyun kiya mere saath aisa. Jis kisi se maine beyhadh pyaar karti hoon, kyun voh mujhe chod ke chala jata hain. Pehle Maa, phir Papa aur ab Neil. Aakhir mere saath hi kyun?"

Flashback~~
Neil saved Juhi from Raghu Pandits's clutches and escaped from there. Neil looked into Juhi's eyes, having guilt for not being to save her. He couldn't forgive himself for letting her stay in that hell for 5 long years. Juhi was having tears in her eyes and she hugged Neil tightly, unable to control herself. Avni was present there, not known to Neil. Neil reciprocated the hug but wasn't feeling comfortable. 

He pulled Juhi out of the hug and cupped her face,
" Juhi, now you are free. You can live your life on your conditions. I am extremely sorry as I wasn't able to save you from there. But now everything is alright. "

Avni left from there, as she couldn't even maintain her balance to stand.
A smile curved Juhi's face. 

" Par Juhi, ab haalat badal chuke hain. Ab meri zindagi mai sirf Avni hain. Avni supported me when I was broken. She joined together all the pieces and gave me a new life. Main Avni se bahut pyaar karta hoon aur uske bina nahi reh sakta. Mere dil mai sirf Avni basti hain, usse main apni jaan se bhi zyada pyaar karta hoon. Juhi, hamare beech joh kuch tha voh ab vaapas nahi aa sakta. Main maanta hoon isme tumhari koyi galti nahi hai par isme Avni ka bhi toh kusoor nahi hai na."

" Neil, from the day I saw you with Avni, I understood your love for her. The way you care for her, your fear to lose her, everything indicates your unconditional love for her. Even I have seen Avni's love for you in her eyes, but she is not able to express. Now its upto you how you manage to make her confess. Good Luck!"

Neil called DD and asked him to pick Juhi from there. DD took Juhi from there, and Neil rushed to meet Avni.

" DD, Avni kaha hai?"
" Sir bhabhi toh yahi thi."

" Avni was here and you didn't tell me, how could you be so careless DD. This place is so risky, don't you know this." Neil lashed at DD.

~~

Avni was still sitting there, with the photo in her hand and tears in her eyes. Neil tried to contact Avni but she couldn't pick the phone.
After searching for a while, Neil found her sitting on a desk standing from the road. Neil ran towards her but a speeding car moved towards him. Avni screamed his name and ran towards him. As soon as the car drove away, Avni discovered that Neil had jumped backward in a nick of time. 

Avni walked towards Neil and held him by his collar

" Kaise kar sakte ho tum aisa? Don't you care at all about anyone. Dekh ke nahi chal sakte the kya? Why were you in a hurry? Agar tumhe kuch ho jata toh? Kya hota mera? Tumhe koi idea bhi hai ki agar tum mujhe chod ke chale jaoge toh mujh par kya bitegi? Main tumhe khud se door jaate hue nahi dekh sakti Neil. Main tumhe hamesha apne paas rakhna chahti hoon. Main nahi jee sakti tumhare bina. Agar tum mujhse door hogaye toh main jeete-jee mar jaongi Neil kyunki main tumse bahut pyaar karti hoon, khud se bhi zyada."

Avni said it all in frustration. Although she wanted to scold him for his carelessness, she ended up talking up about her feelings which she was supressing in her heart since long. 

Neil was too shocked to react. He knew Avni had some feelings for him, but never knew she loved him to this extent

"Avni relax, mujhe kuch nahi hua hai. Main thik hoon, tumhare saamne khada hoon.
Tumhara Neil tumhare saamne khada hai.
Tum soch bhi kaise sakti thi main tumhe chod ke chala jaonga. Tumhare bina ek minute katna mushkil lagta hain, aur tumhe lagta hai main tumhe khud se door jaane doonga?
Main tumse kitna pyaar karta hoon yeh sab ko dikhta hain, bas meri tubelight wife ko hi nahi dikhta. Atleast iss incident ke baad tumhare dil ki baat tumhare zubaan par toh aayi. You don't even have an idea tumhare muh se yeh baat sunne ke liye kitna tadpa hoon main."

" I Love You Neil"
Avni hugged Neil in happiness. Her tears wet Neil's shirt.
" Mujhe toh kehne ki zarurat bhi nahi hai main tumse kitna pyaar karta hoon. Chalo, ab ghar chale Mrs.Avni Ayesha Khanna."

Avni smiled and went with Neil. 
Bebe came running and hugged Avni. Prakash was relieved to find Avni safe. 

Shweta had understood Neil's unconditional love for Avni, and she too had accepted Avni whole heartedly.

They went to their room.
Neil was sleeping on Avni's lap. Avni was carassing Neil's eyes. A lone tear fell on Neil's face as he looked upwards to see Avni in tears. He got up and wiped off the tear from her eyes. Avni moved forward and hugged Neil tightly, not allowing him to leave him ever. 
At that moment, Neil realized how much he had hurt Avni. Juhi's presence couldn't affect his love for Avni, but Avni must be feeling so hurt to see Neil with Juhi. He realized he had unknowingly hurt Avni due to Juhi. He reminisced everything that had been happening. 

" I am sorry Avni. Maine tumhara dil dukhaya hain."
Avni understood what Neil was trying to say. She cupped his face.
" Tumhe kuch kehne ki zarurat nahi hai Neil. Tum mere pati ke baare main kuch nahi keh sakte, voh iss duniya ka best pati hain, Okay?"

Neil smiled and kissed Avni's forehead.
" You must be tired. You should take some rest now."

Neil passed her a pillow but Avni threw it on the sofa.
" Mujhe iski zarurat nahi hai hubby. Tum ho na, mujhe sahara dena ke liye."

Avni kept her head on Neil's arm and he wrapped his hand around her.
" Thakoge toh nahi na."
" Ab tumne zindagi bhar ke liye mera dil arrest kar liya hai toh tumhe jhelni ki aadat dalni hi padegi na wifey. "

Avni gave him a knock on his shoulder and they both laughed. They both feel asleep.

Neela, Shweta and Bebe came and smiled seeing them together and in seventh heaven!

I am writing after a long time, so my writing is deteriorating I know!
Thank You for giving it a read😊
Vihu is your birthday coming or is it gone?
But HAPPY BIRTHDAY VIHU❤️
Edited by Deepti_98 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

__VIHU thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Missed your writing a lot..
First Sanju and now this lovely piece of writing from you.. Aaj to birthday gifts ki barsaat ho rahi hai mujh par..
Thank you so much Deepu.. I can't even express how good it feels when someone dedicates such a beautiful masterpiece specially for you... Feeling so blessed to have friends like you on this forum...
My birthday was on 22... And thanks again sweetie..

Let me tell you the edit is lovely... 
And yes you're writing after a loong time... I always look forward for a story from you.
As far as I do remember you wrote the story in which Neil brought a bouquet for Avni in the garden and threw it in the dustbin seeing Ali and Avni together.

But now she finally confessed... Agar gussa hone se kuch accha hota hai... Toh gussa accha hai..
I just loved it whole. So beautiful way to end Juhi's chapter with shanti...
That pillow thing made me smile more than a sane person should... But what to do.. That was such a sweet gesture..

Lots of love..
And do write a OS or SS as early as possible..

Thanks for this OS.. Stress burster for exam..
Will get rid of them very soon...

Edited by vu1998 - 6 years ago
AvNeil123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome, do continue writing :)
shikhsk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Vihuu happy birthday darling.Hope you meet ashish kapoor soon . Coming to Os it's beautiful hope something like this happens .It's beautiful
Thesweetsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi deeps.me samiksha or u call me sami.friends?besties?i know i am too early..i am soo happy .i am the 2nd...deeps i was waiting for so long for u to write this..when u finshed the ff i was crying..thx yaar...atleast u continued sometthing...i want to read another ff from u...yaar seriously ur stories are fab...i love it...i love this one too...hope u join wattpad and telly updates soon..And do read my stories and topic soon ...the stories are avneil sweetest love story and avneil:destined to be yours...and the topic is 'what will happen'
shanayaroxx thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful.. btw u almost panicked me when Neil came in front of that car ... but it was so nicely emoted... totally luvd it ❤️ 👏 Edited by shanayaroxx - 6 years ago
__VIHU thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: shikhsk

Vihuu happy birthday darling.Hope you meet ashish kapoor soon . Coming to Os it's beautiful hope something like this happens .It's beautiful

Thank you Shikha... Really this birthday became really special with you guys... 
shanayaroxx thumbnail
Beautiful... btw u almost panicked me when Neil came in front of that car 🤣 ... but it was so nicely emoted... totally luvd it ❤️
anumiklove thumbnail
Hai kitna cute hai yeh OS...
AgnesFan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
You people have given so many different dimensions of confession that I'm excited to watch it soon on-screen .
Avni ke muh se Lana kuch jyada hi mushkil kam hai . She has to be pushed to . 
I loved last scene where he slept on her lap and Neela , Swetha and Bebe adore them .
Great to read your work after days 😊
aise hi keep writing whenever you get time .