Nimki Mukhiya

What will change nimki ? Share ur views!

Kavila thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Ummm nimki is immature and does not know the world full of vultures 
But one moment will be coming then she will totally transform herself ?
As said by bhumika aka nimki

Then what that could be share ur views??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

peeyara thumbnail
Firstly I dont want Nimki to change. I want her to make babbu n family life hell
If she is gonna change then I guess it would be shaadi to Babbu. The day she will face his reality and for herself sees how creepy n mean that family is..may be
Kavila thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: peeyara

Firstly I dont want Nimki to change. I want her to make babbu n family life hell
If she is gonna change then I guess it would be shaadi to Babbu. The day she will face his reality and for herself sees how creepy n mean that family is..may be

Yup even I also don't want her to change nimki should be nimki always but should also be a little mature and a head strong being that bubly and sarfiri lol
opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
I think she will change becoz of the Torture of Tetars ðŸ˜­.. or hearing her mother's Death cos ..

But i don't want her change , her immaturity , comedy , simplicity bring gentle breezes on   this show.. but when she will mature then the show will lost it's charm. I want nimki little bit responsible but not more mature becoz of any  Disaster environment
Kavila thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: opsora2090

I think she will change becoz of the Torture of Tetars ðŸ˜­.. or hearing her mother's Death cos ..

But i don't want her change , her immaturity , comedy , simplicity bring gentle breezes on   this show.. but when she will mature then the show will lost it's charm. I want nimki little bit responsible but not more mature becoz of any  Disaster environment

Me too