||PreeRan OS: You Know Nothing Preeta||

Posted: 6 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

And I truly enjoyed reading it ❤️
Loved the story! Just the right amount of fluff,  it was so sweet! 
Loving you even more though, ,,,, damn you're on a roll! 
Every time I open the forum and see that you've written a new story, I just die on the inside! 
And I'm waiting for you to finish Raabta as well, can't take the suspense anymore! 
You rock girl! ❤️
Edited by SunshineMk - 6 years ago
This was one amazingly sweet, yet subtle moment; gentle, lovely, touching the right chords. Wish they gave us such scenes for real coz the actors are absolutely fabulous when it comes to acting!
It was really sweet..
Both of them speaking their heart out.. Ok with Karan.  But Preeta doing so was a surprise package.
Really enjoyed reading it..
You know we consider a book good when you are the last page and want it to never end.. 
Same happened with this OS... I wanted to read more of it..
Really appreciated..
This piece was just as wonderful as your others. PreeRan in their element and then Karan becoming this philosopher cum psychic we know is hidden underneath and is just what Preeta needs. 👏

I love your stories and so look forward to them. If I come to the forum and notice that you've written a new one, it just brightens up my mood even more. You write beautifully and stay true to the characters' natures yet add that touch of emotion that we all crave and makes us fall even deeper for Preeta and Karan. I feel really disappointed when I reach the end cause I just don't want it to finish

And then I hope they show us something of the sort on the actual show. And then I hope you write some more.

Please know that I will always be following your work and you will always have a reader in me even if I don't comment as often.

On that note, eagerly awaiting your next.

P.S. My friends have forever been telling my to watch GOT but nah, I'm good rn.
Edited by nikki.171 - 6 years ago
Loved it !! Do write more.
This was super cute 😳

It left a smile on my face 😃
Originally posted by --Natasha--

Post cannot be quoted.
hey ! I have been a silent reader on this forum for weeks but I had to break  my silence  to say I love the way you write . Have been a preeran shipper since I saw those two fight , your stories on these two are fabulous . Keep writing awesome  stories like this and if possible also it would be great if you could write something on current track . Hopefully something on the today's precap leading to preeran moments Sorry if I asked to much in my first comment on this forum 😳
Also have watched GOT , Jon snow reference ! You know nothing Jon snow he's so hottt! 
Edited by luvshivika - 6 years ago
Beautiful piece of work...loved it ...really enjoyed reading...thank u.