Dance Plus 3

Season Comes To An End. I Am Sad :/

Black_Maniac thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Okay. I am here. Probably the last post I'll make here? :/

First, I tried so hard to not spoil the suspense but aakhir main I clicked on the TB article 😆
Well, I am happy because I knew it ;)

Now, yesterday's episode was fantastic. I missed the first half an hour and will catch up later but overall, I enjoyed it. Even then, I didn't really like Punit's dance :/ Somethongwas so weird with him trying to mimic Badshah! The part where he was himself was amazing but baki sab was more like an dance video in making.

Dharmesh is Dharmesh. No doubt 😆
And Remo is REMO! (Notice the difference? 😆)

For some reason, I absolutely loved the whole Dharmesh's journey thingy! Made me nostalgic. 

Now whether it i my luck or what, I only saw Aryan'a performance and their battle.

Can I just fangirl over the smile he had when the other 4 showered him with pom-poms. Like he looked so cute and the smile was so genuine!
His performance was like really awesome!

I agree with Shakti. The strongest reason for which I want Aryan to win is because I want to continue watching him dance. He is amazing! I can just keep watching his dance for god knows how long! 

The final battle had me stare at the screen for so long. What are these people made of, somebody please explain?

When Remo started displaying his prankster abilities, I was like "Duh! You didn't even call the sponsors" 🤣

Apart from that, a heartfelt message for all the finalists from my side!

Bir Radha Sherpa. You proved your mettle in the most brilliant way possible. What you do on stage is what I can't even imagine doing! Everything about you is so cute, be it the way you were trying to dance on Beat Pe Booty with Aryan and Tiger or the Instagram captions 😆 I will repeat your audition performance didn't make me like you as such but I still wanted Remo to give you the trophy :) You deserved it from Day 1!

Amardeep Singh Natt. When I saw you on screen and realised that it is the same guy who has been coming time and again to make sure he is in, I was excited. Every season, your acts left me like 'Please select him'. This time when Remo was acting, I was like. "Stop it now. Stop it now." It was heart-breaking to see you upset. You deserved what you have today. Naam se pehchaan ;)
Your acts and your 'jhammas' leave me so wide eyed, I can't understand how you even think of things so creative! I absolutely adore your creativity.

Tarun and Shivani. Honestly, you were the first ones in the season whose performance I saw anspd was like these people are going to win. Even if you didn't, it doesn't matter. When I came to know that you guys met days before the audition, I was like What? Guys the trust that you have on each other doesn't ket me believe this. You guys havw way to go!

Aryan Patra. You leave me quite speechless. The first person from a reality show that I connect with, so much. Can you believe it guys? The guy who didn't interact with the audience is the one I have connected to, the most. I understand where his thing comes from. Aryan, undeniably, your dance is extremely powerful. Can I confess that I have this little huge crush on you. Each performance of yours is super duper amazing. Your performance is a treat to watch and I will miss it. So so very much.

In all, I will miss this season. For me, it ended real quick. Like some time more. Even though Dance Champions would be here, for me it won't be the same. I will be euphoric when it is on air but Dance plus is Dance plus. 

All I can do is thank the whole team for such a brilliant season. Maybe there wasn't much variety, I still don't care. I enjoyed oit like anything. Maybe we could get a longer season next time 😆

Guys, what do you think. What would you guys miss the most?
In all, I will miss Raghav trolling Shakti and thw guest stars trolling Raghav 🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cindrella-Sha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I will miss Rags and Shaks Nok-Jhok 😆
NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I will miss the season bey.
I will miss stalking all. Literally all of them. Including the individual members of HOS SRNN and Tuttix. 
I will miss searching for whats going on with them over insta. That literally used to be the first thing I used to do.
I will miss the epic crew and their nok jhok, chik chik, legpulling and everything.
I will miss discussing everything over the forum, and with my friend too(over WA or in person) 
I'll miss all the forum -chats, shipping, drooling, lowkey defending and arguments. Every part of it. 
Loved it. I love the show. No matter what. :')

NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Btw I am actually happy that dance champions are following this. Withdrawl symptoms kam aayenge merko then xD
Also my all time fav Dance plus contestant/team is coming. V Company. Man I love them. Bring them any season and pit them against anyone from the 3 seasons and i will support V company. :')
I freaking LOVE them. So I am eagerly waiting for champions to see them.
Also many of my favs are coming. Piyush, Faisal, Abhinam. 
So waitinggg. :')
Rock-Star007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
dharmesh Puneet shakti raghav remo sabka bond awesom hai sab talented hai
MimiVruShan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This is truly one of the best dance show I have followed.. I usually get bored after 1-2 seasons.. But not Dance Plus.. The concept of having 100% dance on the show, even the host being a dancer, is amazing to me..

Hats of to them for puttinng up yet another great season.. The captains were on their A-game the whole season. Punit owned this one for sure, since day 1.. But I agree with his finale performance.. It was cringy! Except for that small part where he did himself it was freaking amazing.. I got goosebumps..

Bir amazing talent.. Well-deserved win.. Not mad at the results..

Dharmesh... What should say about this man that has not already been said before.. He is freaking a legend.. And his journey portrayed in yesterday's episode left me in tears.. He is such a humble person.. No worries.. Next year we'll take back the trophy ^^

Aryan.. Man!! Such a talent.. In way he kind of remind me of Dharmesh because of his personality, attitude... This boy is gonna go far.. I wish this for selfish reasons only because I wanna see more of him.. This is not enough.. Kinda bummed he didnt win.. But D also didnt win DID2, neither did Punit.. And look at them now!

Raghav.. Will miss him.. Really love seeing the bond he shares with D and Punit.. Although I must say I did not like his Padosi act during this season.. Lets hope they dont bring this again next year.. And I did feel like he hosted less this year and the captains and Remo were the one calling out contestants, counting the points.. It didnt sit well with me.. I feel like I didnt get to see raghav much except in padosi act which I hated... Lets hope for better next season..

Prabhu Deva sir!!! What a finale! It was mind blowing.. Truly a finale guest star...

And the talents this season was AMAZING.. All the contestants!! Hats off..

Season 4.. Come soon ^^
3dancelover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely post!
I will surely miss the show

I have always loved the three captains.  Dharmesh has always been my fav so miss him the most and Punit is coming back as head choreographer so can't wait
And Raghavvv thank god hes coming back in champions
I fell in love with the four and Remo during DID and I just hope they all come back,

Aryan man is just love I hope he keeps dancing.  Tarun and Shivani I hope they get together soon lol.  Amardeep he needs to reach places.  And Bir wasn't my first choice winner but I am not disappointed he wins I hope he is happy
RishuDarling thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
You all wrote exactly what I was thinking. What else can I add? 
Serious D+ junkie is what I am. Withdrawal signs are severely showing. Surfing and Scrolling through YouTube in search of shots of hip hop krumping and such dance cocktails to maintain my high is what I shall have to do till next season. 

At least we have dance champions.. When will that forum be active? Show starts 30.09. And when will they close this forum? I hope to see you on Dance Champions or D+ S4 forum. 

A special shout out for the other contestants who danced along in the background and did the tribute to the finalists. It was really good. AVP together with D (AVP also needs their names first letters 😉) SRNN and Shakti 👏👍🏼 

The dance with PD... I have to say, especially Aryan was on a roll. Very sharp and clean again. He doesn't only know how to dance on the beat (krumping energy) but also melody (flow in his body). I secretly hope he is also part of Dance Champions.  Too bad their journey ends in dance plus but I am curious to see their journey and development / growth.

Anyway, thank you all.. I had fun with you here on the forum. See you soon! 😊
pakeezah thumbnail
Finale was surprisingly good! I was thinking I wouldn't like it because of what what went on during voting.
But it was good. I really loved Raghavs dance. The special effects. The background score.

The triple image.

The only dances I didn't.like were Shaktis, and Punits. I mean the standards are so high, that I felt they were below par.

Sunil Grover 'confession' to Remo about making tea...hilarious!!

It was a joy to see all contestants happy. Especially Amardeep. And Aryan has taken his first knock with.life's negativity (being singled out tonnit win a show) on the chin. I think that was because Remo has promised him something else, (he told Aryan, I won't say bye because I will be seeing you a lot of you in future). 

Black_Maniac thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Cindrella-shaks

I will miss Rags and Shaks Nok-Jhok 😆

Who won't? 😆