Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Maaneet Journey FF-Marriage at first sight -Thread 5

maaneetfavo thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Thank u so much dearies, because of u all , we reached thread 5 & Golden Jubile (50th) part thank u so much 

love u all.

❤️❤️❤️

My Best story 

My First story .

.No... No..

My First Love ..

This journey based not only  two pure soul marriage ofcourse none other my maaneet..Maaneet lovable pair ever..Maaneet, marriage at first Sight but not their end.when their marriage time they do not know anything about name, age , religion with each other..that day their soul bond with each other..let see what destiny play with  their life..if complete their journey or not..Maaneet journey start with Marriage and end with who know...

Thread 1

Thread 2

THREAD3

Thread 4

Thread 5

PART 50 -Maaneet wedding scroll down

part 51- page 27

part 52 - page 45

PART 53 -page 61 

part 54 -page 66

part 55-page 80

Part 56 & 57 - Page 84

-Thread 6 

Wedding Invitation

I cherish the roles you play in their lives

And would be honored if you would join us

As Maaneet enter into the journey of marriage

Please join us to celebrate

The wedding of

Yours 

MAANEETFAVO

❤️❤️❤️

For prolouge Scroll down😳😳😳

Edited by maaneetfavo - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maaneetfavo thumbnail

Prolouge

Place:building at chennai

A girl sit in sofa near balcony and starring at moon. She wore long white kurta ,free hair and her forehead small white stone bindi. She look like angel but something missing her face .yeah her smile missing ,suddenly one hand touch her shoulder. She turned look at the person.

Girl:choti in sad voice (choti is girl's sister)

Choti:please angel forget that incidient (choti call angel to sister)

Girl:how .. can .. I ..forget (stammering and tear rolled in her eyes)

Choti:please don't cry di. I cannot see yourtears and ur my angel.

Girl :why my life is unfair , choti. (she kneel down hug choti waist)

Choti:please forget that marriage. No No that is not marriage.

Girl :touch black thread in her neck. Said to choti, this is my mangalsutra. In godsake iam married

Choti:ok you are married where is your husband, atlast tell his name.

Girl:tear rolled in her eyes.

Choti: udon't know right

Girl: shout yeah I don't know his name, age ,place,anything about him . but he is my husband .now he is my life.We are Indian choti,we worship our culture, tradition . u don't understand

Choti: I understand ur feeling please I cannot see u like that .i want back my bubbly , prankster di. Please..(choti look at her face and decided to her diverted mind) Teasing tone said Okk iam not talk about ur hero.

Girl:hero (confused expression)

Choti:meri jiju and ur husband

Girl: haan ,he is my hero.

Choti:like superman ,spiderman

Girl:smiled lightly, no he look like greek god and handsome but my marriage at firstsight ( flash back stories) and that day his eyes told me everything

Choti :what told ur hero eyes (teasing tone)

Girl: eyes told me that life long live with u and Iam always hold ur hand .we are two body

but one soul.

Choti:don't worry I find ur hero and ur both are together in this life.

Girl: no(choti look at di ) in 7 lives

A voicecame from downstairs choti choti..

Choti :di, maa call me .iam going and drink that milk go to sleep.

Girl:milk (chuckled face ) and look at choti puppy face

Choti:ha ur drink that milk. bye , good night and sister hug and kiss her cheeks andleft ( stand in door step look at di tought in 2 months I last my old angel .myangel always smiling face and her smile everyone attracked her. I missed thatangel . I dont know whose that person but I find him and join with u and make ur my old angel that is my promise)

Girl:touch the mangalsutra in sad voice iamalways waiting for u starring at moon and slept in that sofa

SCROLL DOWN FOR CHARACTER SKETCH

Edited by maaneetfavo - 6 years ago
maaneetfavo thumbnail

Character sketch:

Geet family

Geetanjalai/ Khurana: she is 24 years old .completed architect in srm college at Chennai now work in mnc company After previous company bought by KC so now she work in KC and both post one is architect and other post for maan secretary.she is bubbly, prankstar ,beautiful , kindhearted , lovable person .everyone like her. she loves family very much .especially choti .and best buddies are choti and shona(swara) . she married maan singh khurana.everyone know about her marriage ..

choti/ Rageshwari : She is younger sister of Geet .she is 21 year old . She now studying architect in srm college in third year. She is dido her di. she loves di very much because Geet is choti's angel (secret revealed last thread ) and also both maa and papa .she is crime partner of geet and best buddies are geet and shona( swara).

Pinky: she is orphan,she is bubbly, innocent girl.she works in kc receptionist now she got her own family insake of geet accepted her own sister. So she love sisters and her parents. So much. She loves adi. Both are proposed each other.

Mr raguram: He work at government office and straight forward character. He can do anything for three angel.some issues he break relation with parents and sibling.his father more richest person of his village.

Mrs janaki raguram : She is housewife and lovely lady. she loves both princess more than anything and also love hubby .

Khurana family

Maan Singh khurana: He is 27 years old. He is businessman and md of kkurana construction. he is handsome ,like Greek god. every girls (me too) and even aunties also drooling to him. he is eligible bachelor in Delhi but his heart already occupied for mishty ( his wife geet maan singh khurana) ( sry girls) . He love his siblings and dadi very much. he is ruthless , angry man in outside and inside very pure hearted person like jackfruit. best buddies are adi ,ranjith and sanky opps sry sanky now enemy but acting enemies because of blackmailer.now everyone know about his marriage status sry only family members

Vikshanthlaksh singh khurana: he is 23 years old. His twins of swara his sister. He pursing now MBA final year. He totally opposite of his bro. he is handsome and very funny guy.and always flirting girls. He loves family very much. He never against bro word .His family call Vicky to him. And his friend circle call to him laksh/lucky.

Swaralatha singh Khurana: she is 23 year old. She twins of vicky.She pursing now doctor in fourth year. She is princess of khurana kandan. Everyone kneel down in front of her even her two brother but she loves brothers so much espically maan because he his over pampered and over caretaker to her. Maan call her to pari and other family member call her to shona.she love sanskar mageshwari.

Savithri singh khurana: she is grandma of MSK,VSK and SSK. She is very kindhearted person and love her family so much. And such as dramabazz character .

Pammi singh khurana: she stepmom of man and mom of VSk & SSk. She always roaming parties and clubs. Her considered maan only her ATM machine. She never given mother love to maan and even in her own children. She only married maan's father for this thread reveal 😉

Adithya Sharma/khurana: he is 27 Years old .he work in kc .he trustable employee of MSk and buddy of maan. He love pinky (kc receptionist) dadi adopted adi in legally now he is adi khurana and stay in khurana mansion , he love maan sibling and dadi. He never against dadi word.

chandu : servant of KM. he is very innocent and also stupid.

Mageshwari family:

Sanskar Maheswari: He is 26 years old. He is such a handsome and perfect structure guy and he is busineesman and md of karma industries .he is eliglble bachelor of delhi and he loves his sister very much .he can do anything to his sister. He hates other family member. Best buddies are ranjith and maan opps sry now enemy.but acting in front of world.he insanely love with swara..

Durgaprasad mageshwari: he is father of SM. He is md of maheswari industries.and he blindly belived guruji word (guruji means saint of maheswari family) in one mistake his own child hate him.in his sake only choti faced horrible life in childhood

Annapurana Maheswari: she is mother of SM.she is lovable lady and housewife .she never against her husband word. in sake her own child hate her.yeah she against her husband word choti not faced hell life in her childhood

Other character

sammera Khanna: she is 24 years old .pammi brother s daughter. Now she stay in khuran mansion .she always thinking she is more beautiful in the world.she want to married to maan for maan money and now work in that plan only.

Brij Khanna:he is 27 years old. Sam brother.he is such waste person .he help Sam and pammi execute their plan.he think only all girls are drugs thing for him.he such evily person

sasha, tasha, romeo ,pari all are working in kc under maan.

Other Maaneet Family Members

Mahendra varman chakravathy: he is 70 yrs old ( present life) father of anjali..he is vert strict , he give more important to his  status , ego and pride.

Sivagami varman chakravathy: she is  65 yrs old ( present life )mother of anjali , she is lovely lady..she never against her husband word.

Lakshmi varman chakravarthy: she is 80 yrs old ( present life ) she is widow. Childhood marriage , in her 14th  yrs, her husband died ..her husband is mahendra s father brother..it means she is chotimaa of mahendra and grandma of anjali.but her age difference between to mahendra and her only 10 yrs .everyone respect her. She is elder of varman chackravathy.

Raguram chakravarthy : he is 50 yrs old ( present life).he is self respect person and love his anju so much..he treated her like she is her first child. Unfortunately she died in her 20 yrs old

Janaki raguram chakravarthy: she is 48 yrs old. She such sweet caring person to everyone

Sivaram chakravarthy :  he is 48 yrs old ( present life ) he is second brother of anju .he never against his father wish. Little bit angry person like his father

Radha chakravarthy: she is 46 yrs old..wife of sivaram..she is lovable lady. Love her family

(CHILDREN- DEEPTI AND ISHANA)

..Deepti chakravarthy : daughter of Sivaram and radha chakravarthy.. 20 yrs old , I am Pursing third  year in college.

ishana chakravarthy - daughter of sivaram and radha varman chakravarthy..she studying in 12 th std and 17 yrs old

Jairam chakravarthy: he is 47 yrs old ..he love his sibling but never raise his voice infront of elders.

Madhura chakravathy: she is 45 yrs old ..she also lovely person to her family.

sara chakravarthy ..daughter of Jairam and Madhura chakravarthy. she is 11 yrs old..yeah ofcousre she is youngest to all..so very pampering child to our elders.she is  doing 6 th std.

bharath chakravarthy :.son of Jairam and Madhura chakravarthy. he is 14 yrs old. and  studying in 9 std .

Main character of MFS

Gayathri anjali Varman Chakravarthy: she so nave , kind person..she never angry with anyone..she love everyone unconditionally.she is angel of varman charavarthy family..god loves angel so god brought her to heaven so soon . when she is in her 20 yrs old..yes she died in her 20 yrs old.

RANAPRATAP SINGH KHURANA: Father of maan, swara and vicky..husband of Anjali and Pammi. he ran out or some one did anything with him..u all know about him more in this thread 😉

Anika : she is college mate of Maan..she deeply love with maan.

RANJITH : classmate of Maan and best friend of maan..

MYSTERY MAN: 

This thread u know about who is mystery man😉😉😉

maaneetfavo thumbnail

Thanks for liking and comments dearies, if any grammatical and spelling mistakes in this part..iam sorry.

Welcome to Our maaneet Marriage..

Everyone standing and blessing couple through turmeric polishes rice ..one side heavy drums, nadhaswaran musican playing marriage ceremony music..everyone giggling and teasing to maaneet.one girl wore heavy lehenga running to beautiful mandap before she reached mandap, priest announced marriage finished , u both r married couple. Girl eyes tears flowing in her eyes..and her legs become gelly in that place.

Girl : no, its not true..how my maan married to other girls except his mishty..no its not true..

Dadi shocked seeing girl: Geet beta, u r here then who married with maan with shocked face.

Everyone face turned  dadi side for hearing dadi tremble  voice..everyone shocked and seeing geet in bridal dress near mandap..then who in bride dress next stand with maan.who married with maan

Pammi : geet beta, u r here then whom my son married..now marriage also finished..so..(pointed fake bride girl  ) she is Maan wife..not u..with fake shocked face while hiding inside her smirked face.

Man: u saying right pammi, she married to maan..so she have full right to maan..she only Mrs MSK.

Pammi: yes, bhai..with fake sad tone

Dadi: stop it, geet only my daughter in law..she only my maan wife..

Village people pointed fake bride: but she married to ur grandson..offically she only ur daughter in law not geetanjali ..she did every marriage proper ritual with ur grandson with rude voice

Dadi: but she cheated ..with angry voice

Janumaa and raguram shocked in their face..janu maa come to geet side and hugged geet ..

Geet hugged janumaa: maa..with tears flowing like white crystal drop slowly touching  white marble cheeks..

Three weeks ago

Rain drop hit geet cheeks and geet  open arms , welcome first droplet of rain..

Maan: mishty come inside, ..rain going start..with concern  about her health.

rain start heavily.

Geet : no maan,u come with outside , enjoy rain...

Maan nods his head: I am not, u enjoy with ur weird antics..with rolling his eyes

Back ground song, 

(adadaa idhu enna idhu enna enakkonnum puriyalaiyae puriyalaiyae adiyae enakkenna enakkenna nadandhdhuchchu  

Oh gosh! What is this feeling? What is this feeling? I don't understand it. Oh girl! What has happened to me? I couldn't make sense of it)

Maan staring enjoying geet in heavu rain, her white dress drenched inrain as her wet dress look like another skin..her smiling face make me feel something happen to him.

(Nezghalaga kedanthen naan nisamave nimunthena Onapathu thoduvana Osanthena

I remained as a shadow, Is it true that I straightened up? Seeing you, did I raise high like the sky?
Aasa ala payuthu payuthu Aala boli poduthu poduthu Eno oru mathiri aguthadi

Love flows like a wave The feeling kills me. Why do I feel different, my darling?)

Maan mind: without u and ur love how can I live with lusty eyes.

Dhegam koda saayithu saayithu Parva pada kayuthu kayuthu thana uyirtheeila veguthadai

My body falls for you. When your eyes grace over, it drys up. Life automatically burns in fire

Geet look at maan with smiling face as gestured come outside.

Maan mind: ur single look make me goosebumps in my whole body..my whole body burning insake of ur single glimpse
(aasa mazha thooruthu thooruthu Oore neram maruthu maruthu etho puthu vasana pookuthadi

Love rain showers all over. The whole town changes color Some sweet smell blossoms. Oh darling!)

Maan mind: I don't know this smeel come from because of rain hit to sand or whole place smell changes because of ur natural fragnace..with smiling face
vartha ethum pesida thonala varen un pinnala vera Oru varthaya thedida aagathini ennala Motha senmam Onji poche otthe parvayela

I don't feel like speaking.

Let me just follow you behind. I cannot search for words any more. My whole life got over with your one stare.

Maan legs move to geet side and his eyes glue with her..geet enjoyed with rain without noticing her hubby carving for her like lion prey its food.

Maan pulled her and their eyes meet ..maan cupped her cheeks through his hot palm..geet sensed his hotness even its heavy raining .his eyes showing love and desire for her..geet cheeks changed to red ., she cannot face his desire straightly.. .her face bow down.maan lifted her chin by his index  fingers..both eyes meet..maan kissed her forhead..and hugged her tightly..her face cocoons in his chest..both drenching in rain that position..

Vicky & choti starring maaneet from balcony..vicky look at choti face  without notice her..even choti also did same with him..heavy thunder storm four of them ..come back their real state..

Geet pushed maan..and went inside outhouse with blushing face.and maan smiled while pushing his hair to backwards with smiling face

Vicky clear his throat : they r made for each other..

Choti :yes..

Khurana Outhouse ..

Geet drying her hair through towel as her mind flashed maan desire eyes as cheeks red ..some heavy sound her mind distract from maan thought..geet scared  for hearing sudden sound..in her fear face come to check window side.

maan silently enter in geet room ...geet checking if anyone here..maan hugged her sudden attack, geet shocked and turn to face him with fear face..after sec of fear changed to angry face..

Geet: maan, what is this, u are scaring me..

Maan while hugging her:  why u fear, iam here, mishty..geet tried realise from his hug but he never leave her right..

Geet: maan, u doing so naughtiness with me..with complaing face.

Maan: I have right naughtiness with u..with naughty face.

Geet : tomorrow , I am going..after one weeks, how u showing ur right with me..i will see..with smirked face..

Maan pout face: then only,I doing more today with u..today I am sleep with u in ur room with adamant face.

Geet : no..no ways , get out my room first then like good boy , go to ur  room ..and sleep with his patted cheeks.

Maan  pout face: hmm ok..then give me good night kiss to ur favourite place with naughty face

Geet smirked face: kissed his chest..this is my favourite place even my hearts in here only na this is my favourite place.

Maan : hey cheating hai with baby angry face.

Geet giggled  

maan : but I give my favourite place with winked eyes...before she open her mouth , he placed his lip to her lip..both pulled each other to more..both lost..

(Don't worry only kiss nothing else..)

Pollachi, swaranapuri Palace..

Raguram family come to palace ..yeah everyone patchup insake of mahendravarman  asked forgiveness to raguram..maaneet also support their grandparent ..so raguram forgive his family..( I tell later now concentrate marriage ceremony ) now geet family stay in Palace until marriage .khurana family stay in khurana farmhouse in pollachi.

Sivagami : Janu, after three weeks  our children marriage, we did not start any preparation..we have lot of work pending with tensed face..

Janumaa: maa, why u tensed , today we starting..every preparation..we did not worries about anything..savitri maa already give contract to ana's wedding planner..they already start their marriage preparation..

Sivagami: how they know our ritual matter with doubting face..

We know mam..voice come from entrance..

Janumaa smiled: they r  our wedding planner..

Sivagami : but they r so young..how they do it.

MGF: mam, trust us..we do our best..

Sivagami nods her head with halfheartly..

Janumaa: dear, u r twin sis...where she is..

MGF: she went to groom house..she take care , groom marriage ritual..u don't worry , mam.

Geet  called maan phone and single ring maan pickup her call.

Maan layed his bed : so madam missing me.with teasing tone.

Geet lay in her bed while holding phone in ear: don't say, u r not miss  me,my hubby with pout face..

Maan: hell for me..mishty..i held up with more meeting otherwise I come with u all..my bad luck ..i am here and u r in Coimbatore...

Geet : come soon hubby..

Maan: yes, wifey..without u, i cannot..after our marriage , I kidnapped u to some other place..

Geet giggled : my buddhu hubby,after our marriage we going our HM..why u need kidnap me..with shy voice..

Maan: my wifey in naughty mood , if u infront of me na..with dragging tone..

Geet: if I am infront of u..with naughty voice.

Maan: I tell u in our first night..mishty..

Geet: chi chi..babaji..he become more shameless..

Maan : oyie, u only start to HM , now talk reversely..with fake angry voice.

Geet : hehehe...my angry bird.

Maan: yes, My mystery girl..with teasing tone.

Geet: i am mystery person for u..

Maan: yes, u always mystery for me..how many good shaded hide in ur little body..i admiring ur every shades ..so ur my mystery girl.

Geet smiled :ok bye ..i call u later..

Maan kissed through phone.. (mind): yuck..phone kiss..uff..my hell meeting with grinned teeth.

Everyone roaming one side to another..with tie up with some other work..

Fantasy : today engagement day..everyone will be arrive soon..let finish before they come to ceremony hall..

Naaz: didu, first calm down..see every work done before time..first look at engagement mandap..and then decide..

MGF: baby, where is our designers..they send dress for everyone..mainly bride and groom dress..

We r here ,darling..

Fantasy & MGF : time less, u both coming late..Anu and pearl..

Anu: we already send dress for bride and groom..no worry my sweet ana's wedding planners with naughty face.

Pearl: yeh sweety, we did before time.but u both showing angry with us..too bad..with pout face.

MGF & Fantasy : thank u friends.

Anu: NO thanks and sorry in friendship..

Pooja: didu , guys ..everyone coming..let welcome them first..

The engagement ceremony hall decorated with flowers ..white Umbrellla  shape tent decorated with full of natural ,colourful  & fragrance flowers, white sofa placed around engagement mandap for guest and family members..two decorated chairs placed center of mandap .besides two big sofa placed either side of  bride and groom chairs for marriage couples parents..

Guest reached avenue one by one..

Bride family & Groom family assembled in mandap..

Sanskar , Bharath, sivaram : stand in entrance of hall, welcome everyone with polite in smiling face..yeah there r bride side..they must give respect to groom side people..

Vicky, Adi , ranjith enter in attitude face...they showing that we r groom side..

Sanskar  sprayed panner water ( rose water)  to them and give sandal paste with grinned teeth.

Bharath murmuring face: Bhai, they showing more attitude with fuming face.

Sanskar: leave it bharath, our turn also coming, we deal with them later.

Bharath : u r right, bhai..with fuming face

Vicky : bride side people not doing their work properly, see we arrived but no one give any refreshment ..with complaining face.

Sanskar : ji sahab..what do u saying, we do..with head bow down with full respect..

Swara: exactly, bride brother, u must do whatever we r saying..with  smirked face.

Choti arrived that place: why u not madamji..come sit calmly..we do whatever we want..

Swara, Vicky, adi and ranjith sit sofa in attitude face ..choti served fresh juice for them.

Everyone sip their juices ..next sec sprash out their juices...

Choti: arghhh, why u waste ur juices..if  juices less than salt ha, with teasing tone..they angry glare to choti and bride side people..choti hi-fi to deepti, eshu, umaa,ishana..)

Swara: bhai, our turn coming we will showing them, what we are.

Dadi: bachoo..time running, go bring ur bhai and bhabhi..to ceremony hall..

Sivagami : yes, dears..go bring them..before good time left, we finish their engagement.

Pinky bring Geet to mandap while adi bring maan to engagement mandap..

Geet head bow down while walking in baby step as maan coming opposite side to geet..maan walking like roaming lion in forest..maan eyes caught geet ..

Maan : in her kangeevaram silk saree..she look more beautiful..she wore green with blue combo silk saree..her long hair tied in feat and pinned more  jasmine flowers in hairs..her golden bangles sound like her giggling voice..her bare slim waist tied gold waist chain..and in her baby step , I am not hear her gold payal /anklet sound with pout face..

Pinky : geet , raise ur hand, look at jiju, he admiring ur beauty without closing his mouth..with teasing tone.

Geet eyes lash slowly raisng , look at opposite side..he look like handsome and his eyes starring like eat her raw..he wore sherwani..and  gold rolex watch in his wrist and gold chain in his neck..i know u did not like wore ornaments ..but dadi compile to wore ornaments..

Priest : bride and groom parents come to mandap place.

Raguram and janu come to mandap with smiling face..and  pammi come to mandap..without rana..adi pushed wheel chairs as rana sitting in wheel chair

Raguram not liked rana in mandap..he accept as he stay in khurana , he cannot forgot that person only killed his sister, anju..and janu press raguram hand lightly..with pleasing smile..

Raguram nods his head and rana smiling face look at his son and daughter in law ..pammi fake smile give everyone.

Priest doing ganapathi mantra , first worship God Ganesha..maaneet do puja to ganapthi idol..then priest said to maaneet parents.

exchange to thambulam plate ( plate consist of beetles leaves, coconut, fruits and flowers)..

Geet parents and maan parents exchange  their thambulam each  other..

Priest asked engagement ring to elders..

(engagement ring tray)

Choti bring engagement ring tray, tray beautiful decorated by blue with white combo colours..lovely gate decorated with blue curtain..symbolic describes engagement gate of marriage..

Choti  show tray to geet and she pickup specially designed  M intial cut diamond ring from  tray ..in her shy face raise up and  their eyes meet while held maan left hand  as wore ring to maan  ring finger with shy face.. maan smiled seeing his sherni blushing.

Priest : now ur turn..groom .

Maan tried take ring from tray..choti friends come to snatched tray from choti.

Choti: umaa & swapna, why  sntached tray from me..

Umaa & swapna : choti ,how we allow our pyaari didu hand hold him soon , I am right na jiju, u first propose di infront of us and then u get ring from us with teasing tone.

Swara: hey cheating hai, we did not any interpet bhabhi wore ring to bhai. then why u put condition with pout face

Sanskar: my sister is angel, its not easy held her hand soon..u r bhai must propose her other wise we r  not give ring to u with smirked face.

Maan smiled and kneel down in front of geet:

U come to my life like angel.angel remove dark sorrow ,give                                      beautiful happiness.ur my angel
             Ur my sunshine, sunshine remove darkness.
                                   U removes my dark past
         This flower fragrance nothing in front of ur natural fragrance .                    everyone said beautiful girl example to moon
            but i am saying truth u rmore beautiful than that moon.
                      Whenever I close my eyes I see ur face only
                        Everyday ur almond eyes disturb my sleep
           Everytime u talked with me.i want eat ur cherry lips in raw
                   u think also why iam not said this words before beacuse
                                    i am ur secret admirer.

(courtesy :maaneetfavo from ek jashn😛 )

i need u, today , tomorrow, everyday , i need u through my                                    companion, will be with me forever. Always..

Geet nods her head : yes , i am with little happy moist eyes

umaa give ring tray to maan and maan take special designed G intial cut diamond ring from tray..and wore geet left hand ring finger..and kiss above her ring..

Maan: thank u  my angel  for come to my life...

Heavy clapped sound, both their starring distract..maan standing in their own legs..

Priest look at maaneet: take blessing from ur parents.

Maaneet bend to Dadi & lakshu patti legs..both blessed them whole heartly..and  next grand parents ..they blessed them..next turn to Raguram and  janu..blessed them, janu kissed geet forhead and raguram hugged Maan . geet dragged maan to rana and pammi side but maan stand  in same place not move to their side..

Geet: plz, he is ur father, plz take blessing from him with murmuring face.

Maan: i already got my parents while look at raguram and janumaa. side.my anju maa blessing always with  us..then i don't need anyone blessing ..with adamant face.

Geet angry glare to maan  and went to touch rana feet ..rana placed his hand in her crown head..

Rana: god..ble...ss...u with stammering voice.

Geet : sorry babuji..with guility face..

Rana nod his head: its..not..u r fault...my  fault..my chil  dren..hat e  me..this ..i s  my punis hment..

Geet smiled weekly: everything normal soon , babuji..geet come back next stand with maan.

Geet angry face to maan: its too much, he faced more ,its enough  for him.

Maan : i am also faced more than him..its not easy forgive him , mishty.

Swara noticed their eyes glaring fight..

Pooja : why engagement day going like boring with chuckling face.let play music..now onwards , i am ur DJ until marriage.

Swara murmured pooja ears and  pooja nods her head in naughty face..

Pooja: i am ur DJ , this song specially dedicated to Bride brother by Groom sister..song play.

aaj hai sagaayi sun larki ke bhaayi... 
Today's the engagement; listen up, brother of the bride...(2 times)

Swara sing song while dancing with naughty face to sanskar.Sanskar serving drinks to guests.

zara naachke hamko dikhaao 
just dance for us a little.

swara dance around with sanskar

gori ki tarah na sharmaa... 
Don't hang back like some bashful maiden...

tu meri gal maan jaa... 
do as I say!

sabko nachaayuun naach naachke dikhaayuun 
I'll make everyone dance; I'll show you how it's done!

aa mujhko gale se lagaa 
Come and take me in your arms!

sabko nachaayuun naach naachke dikhaayuun 
I'll make everyone dance; I'll show you how it's done!

aa mujhko gale se lagaa 
Come and take me in your arms!
swara pulled sanskar sherwani collar while singing..
munDe se zara aankh laRaa... 
Meet your lad's eyes...

tu meri gal maan jaa... 
do as I say!

Swara turn and move leg to geet side.

o'e soniye 
Hey, beautiful! ['soniye' literally means 'golden one']

Sanskar start sing ...pulled her hairs lightly.
sar pe sajaake sehara baaraat leke aayuun 
Donning the groom's garland, I'll come with a wedding procession at my heels;

dulhan tujhe banaake doli mein leke jaayuun 
having made you a bride, I'll take your palanquin away.

Sanskar pulled her closely ..

o shaava o shaava... 
['shaava' is a Punjabi exclamation, reserved for a rolicking good time]

Everyone gigging and laughing their dance ..

Swara pushed him and sing the song..

bholi samajhke mujhpe na daal aise daane 
Don't assume I'm some innocent you can bait.

shaadi nahin karuungi jaa maan jaa diwaane 
I won't ever marry, so get lost, you madman.

o shaava o shaava... 

sun albeli meri tanha akeli ab katti nahin ratiyaan
Listen, gorgeous, I'm so lonely alone; the nights last forever.

jaa re harjaayi chal chhor kalaayi 
Off with you, playboy; let go of my wrist,

sab dekhti hain sakhiyaan 
all my friends are watching!

tu meri gal maan jaa... 
Do as I say...

maan jaa 
Obey me!

kahati hain meri sakhiyaan dil mein hai chor tere 
My friends tell me there's theft in your heart.

kyon haath dhoke aise pichhe para hai mere 
Why're you bent on destruction? Why are you hounding me so?

o shaava o shaava... 

sakhiyon se apni kah do ki bich mein na aayein 
Tell your friends not to interfere.

ban jaaye meri saali jija mujhe banaaye 
One might become my sister-in-law; I might become her big sister's husband.

o shaava o shaava... 

main na aayuun tere san tere achchhe nahin dhang 
I shan't come with you; your tactics are poor.

na aise baat barha 
Don't expand our argument.

mujhe kar na tu tang ab band kar jang 
Don't give me a hard time; end this battle now.

aa banke dulhan ghar aa 
Come to my home as a bride.

tu meri gal maan jaa... 
Do as I say...

Everyone clapped their naughty  & cute fighting song with dance..

Everyone enjoying their engagement ceremony..

Night time..

Palace.

Deepti: geet akka (didu), u know boys planning for bachelor's party tomorrow night.

Choti: they only enjoying their bachelor party , we r not with smirked face.

Bharath: what is bachelor party with confused face.

Choti : u r little boy, don't think about that party..

Sara: di, don't say anything to my brother..

Deepti: bhai ka chamchi..she not tolerate anything say anything to him..with chuckling face.

Sara twisted her baby lips and bharath glare to deepti.

Anu : hey guys, u need any help for bachelor s party..

Geet smirked : yes..

Maan tried many times geet number, but geet not attend maan call..

Maan throw his costly phone to bed : uff..madam got angry , she not pickup my call..with frustration voice.

Sanskar: maan, tomorrow night,we planning for bachelor party Maan: I am not coming..u carry on

Ranjith : arhhh..without groom, how party become bachelor party..i will arrange more for u..u must come with us..that final.

Maan: plz understand, I am not mood to enjoy party.

Ranjith: why ur mood not good.

Maan : sanskar, u increase security or not..with strict face.

Sanskar: yes, I did...siva friends  who they take care security  arrangement..they r very trust and smart agents.

Maan: hmm, then say to them , becareful with Geet and family.

Sanskar : I already said, Siva and aswin take care full security arrangement in bride side ( palace) and Taahir and jade take care & superivising  in groom side..

Maan : ok..

Ranjith rolled his eyes: uff, this is not parade ..this is ur marriage man..why u increase more security like president raise flag  in  independence day at fort

Maan: u not understand, my fear ..

Ranjith: u r fearing..with unbelievable look..

Maan smiled weekly: if u have any true soul mate in ur life as anyone tried separate ur soul mate from u..that time, u know about  my fear..

Ranjith (mind): I know more than u..

Adi enter in maan room : guys, come have dinner, everyone waiting for us..

Sanskar: when u love with pinky, u also think only about food, adi with teasing tone.

Adi : don't forgot, she is ur sister..with warning tone.

Sanskar: how can I forgot my every jiju is not less than devil with fake sad face.

Maan & adi glare to sanskar..before they react , Vicky react sanskar teasing tone.

Vicky: jiju, don't say, everyone with angry face.

Ranjith placed Vicky forhead: normally, adi & Maan only angry with sanskar but why u showing Angry , duffer..with doubting as smirking face.

Vicky :oh..oh...I am..with stammering voice..

Ranjith: yes, we know..its u..then say next word..na..

Vicky : I just supporting my bhais..and I am going see bhabhi..with try escape from question.

Maan: u going to palace..tell ur bhabhi attend my call..

Vicky : hmm,I try bhai..with teasing tone..

Maan: bhabhi ki chamchi..do what I say..tell ur pyaari bhabhi..attend my call otherwise..

Adi, sanskar , Ranjith & Vicky :otherwise , ur hubby come to meet u without knowing anyone knowledge..with calm face.

Maan rolled his eyes and left the place.

Marriage ceremony continues..scroll down

maaneetfavo thumbnail

Marriage ceremony continues

Hotel ..

Luxury hotel arranged for man bachelor's party...

Maan sitting in bar counter and other enjoyes their dance floor with girls..(just dance with girls)

Maan sip little cocktail drink without look at dance floor..

Ranjith come bar counter: hey maan,this is ur bachelor party..but u sit here..come with us..dance with girls..

Maan smiled: iam not interest in dance..

Ranjith: in our college time, u r rocked in dance floor, now what happen..

Maan : that time, my mishty not in my life, if I dance with any girls, I see only my mishty face with that girl

Ranjith: its true , love make everyone to crazy..

Maan: u also try love someone sincerely..u r not say like that..

Ranjith silent :hmm...

Maan: what happen , suddenly my flirty very silent..

waiter give drink to maan and maan sipped it and ranjith dragged maan to dance floor.

In dance floor, his head lighty spinning, his eyes vision only geet face.to every place..girls pulled maan to dance floor. Girls seducing maan in their sexy steps..maan tried push them while holding his head.

Taahir held maan before he fallen down..

Taahir:sir, u alright..

Maan :yes , iam alright..i need go to wash room.

Taahir: I come sir, I will help u..

Taahir helped maan going to washroom and maan went to washrrom and splashed more water  to his face..

Maan control his head spinning through water splash. He got little bit relief from head spinning..

Maan: why my head spinning..

Sanskar come to washroom: maan, what happen..

Maan: nothing, After college days I did not take any drink ..so suddenly today I taken so it may be hard ..

Sanskar: I will arrange any room for u..and u take rest..

Maan : no , I am alright, lets go outside..dont spoil ur party moods..

Sanskar nod his head and maan & sanskar come outside ..Adi give lemon juice for maan to reduce head spinning..

Bharath : hi jiju...with smiling face.

Sanskar : bharath, what r u doing here..with little harsh voice.

Bharath : bhai, why u ask me only, ask them also..with pointed entrance.

Sanskar eyes popped : ufff..girls, why they r here..with grinned teeth.

Maan look at geet gang and his mouth touch to ground..

Maan (mind): who the person, design dress for my mishty..with angry face.

(Ask Anu , she only designer for geet.hehehe😆)

Geet waving her hand to boys side..with smirked face.

Geet & girls  wore black  dress above their kness even sleeveless and dress fit with their body like other skin..

Maan dragged geet to lonely place : why u wore this dress with angry face..

Geet :I am not beautiful in this dress with pout face.

Maan : u r more beautiful in this dress that is problem..its ur legs & arms more exposing.i don't like it..with possessive voice.

Geet : possessive Hubby with teasing tone..

Maan: what r u doing here in hotel..

Geet : we r come for woman bachelor party...u enjoy with ur party & we enjoy with our own party with smirked face.

Maan raise his eyes brow : who the hell, arrange for woman party hall for u..

Geet: Our wedding planner, MGF..

Maan: she did it too much..with grinned teeth.

Geet : stop it, don't behave like typical husband..i am going enjoy party with my boy friend  & u got enjoy with that chudail with hide angry face as give calm face.

Maan  held arm tightly: boy friend..with angry face

Geet: yes, my college friend coming to my party.friend is boy so boy friend.

Maan: u r not going anywhere..

Geet: then what I do here..with questioning eyes..

Maan pulled her waist more to him: dance with me..with naughty face.

Geet little blushed : ok..once again, if I see anyone touch u ..and anyone in ur arms..that day, u r last MSK..dont ignore my warning ..

Maan: ok mehansahab..but this dress..with unliked face.

Geet smiled: one minute..

Geet remove some pins from below dress ..that dress covered to foot like long frock..

Geet: no , its ok for u..

Maan smiled: so u want tease me,u dress up like that..with fake angry face.

Geet pinkched his cheeks: I love u , angry bird..with smirked face..with hugged him..

Maan : first enjoy our bachelor party..then hugging and kissing..with smirked face.

Geet pushed him: bhai,saying right..u r khadooos..un romantic person.

Maan: u think, I am unromantic person..mishty with eyes showing more naughtiness..

Geet blushed and pushed him..went to dance floor...already other girls patch up with their partner while dance in their arms.

The songs play maan dance with geet while other also danced with their partners.

Maan: what magic u did with me...i cannot stay away with u..while one hand caring her cheek & other hand held her in his arms protectively.

Geet : i did only magic or anything else..with placed her head in his chest..while playing his shirt button

Maan : hmmm  Thoda pyaar Thoda Magic..with teasing tone

Geet : only small (thoda)..with pout face..

Maan cupped her cheeks and kiss her crown head : u give me more love, no one give this much love in my life.our love is everlasting love..starting at forever and ending at never..

Geet: every sec , u make me fallen love with u more..why..

Maan: but when I met , I lost myself with u..

Maaneet dancing & enjoying their bachelor party with their friends.

wedding day, before 5 days..

Today pannda kaal..ritual  in both bride and groom side ..what is meaning of ritual..in early morning , sumangalai ladies applied turmeric paste & Kumkum to long stick like bamboo and tied mango leaves and neem leaves in end of stick. Before entrance of the room, snapped in ground. While priest doing mantra .whyy they doing ritual means this home have some mangalam (good) celebration going happening declare to everyone and pray god for .After panda kaal ritual, first apply haldi paste to groom and then bring that haldi to bride house..haldi ritual not one day celebration in south india..in south side , before three day or five day started haldi ceremony..until marriage finish, they doing early morning apply haldi both bride and groom..

HALDI RASAM

Haldi ceremony main reason to increase  marriage couple skin glowing through haldi paste..and nalangu..doing them..its remove evily eyes from them.

Maan wore vest and dhoti ..come out side of khurana mansion..

Maan: dadi, why dhoti, its hard to handle ..i am going to wears any pant..

Dadi: tradition dress, u must wore this dress only.

Maan : ok..

Fantasy and crew already decorated..tent for haldi ceremony..in open place.

Maan: dadi, why outside to farmhouse, we do ritual in inside na..with fuming face.

Dadi: in south side they doing outside only..u only accept na, we doing in south side ritual then why blaming me everytime..why, when..why u ask me more question..shut ur mouth and sit in that place..

Maan pout face and sit in chairs ..some ladies drooling his manly body..

Maan murmuring swara ears: why every ladies , starring me..with embrassing face

Swara smiled : they r not starring u ,bhai..they drooling u.

Naaz: yes, sweetu ji .u r more handsome, not only laadies even grand laadies also drooling u..with dreamy face.

Fantasy : where is our photographer..

I am here dear

Fantasy : sai , first captured haldi ceremony after captured whole surrounding, dear

Sai: ok..Photographer start capture haldi ceremony.

Maan shout : dadi,...

Dadi got irritating more : now what is ur problem.

Maan: that lady saying remove my vest..while I sit only bare upper body..its open place, I cannot..with childish angry face

Dadi: do , what they saying , yes dont call me once again..i need arrange geet haldi ritual items..

Fantasy: mam, we already arranged  , plz check it once again.

Dadi: ok,beta come with me..

Fantasy look at Naaz and she already her mouth open widely insake of seeing maan bare bieceps and 6 pack body

Fantasy closed Naaz mouth : baby, come with me, After 5 days they  doing same ritual  in early morning..so u drooling him tomorrow..now come with me, we have more work..

Naaz pout face: its not fair didu..

Fantasy : everything fair in love and war..so come with me..she dragged Naaz  inside to mansion..

(Other girls drooling him but we did not get this chance..because we r wedding planner.)

One soul fuming seeing everyone drooling her hubby body..yeah no one other our geet..she standing in terrace while watching haldi ceremony function.

Geet : why everyone evil eyes not move from my maan..with jealousy face..why they doing ritual in outside of mansion..even why he did not wore any vest in his bare body .yeah he wored dhoti even I am only helped him to wore dhoti with smiling face..

Few minutes before

Maan room  tried wore dhoti but it slipped from his waist..

Geet enter maan room silently through window..

Geet laughed seeing he fighting with dhoti ..maan shocked seeing her in his room at early morning.

Maan: what r u doing here..

Geet: everytime why u asked me same question ,..

Maan:first this dhoti irriating  me and now u.

Geet : oyie, I am irriating u, with fuming face.

Maan: first help me, wore this dress..

Geet chuckling face: ok..geet instruct him how to wore dhoti..he is good student so he did what she teached for him.

Geet : now, purpose of ur room entry..she applied haldi paste to maan  cheeks..

Maan surprised: haldi..while touching his cheeks.

Geet: I am first person apply haldi in ur face..i did it..she jumping like kid..

Maan smirked face and pulled her and maan applied haldi through rub his cheeks to her cheeks..geet have  goosebump in her stomach..he rubbing slowly to her

Geet : maan..with slow voice.

A door knock sound disturb their state..

Geet: oh my god, if someone see me , what they think...

Maan: u hide behind curtain..geet nods her head ..

Maan open the door and dadi standing in door with swara , padma & pearl

Duha: mam, I think, already haldi function started with teasing tone..

Padma : but nobody see in my sight with smirked face..

Dadi: I will show u..Dadi enter and eyes seeking some one..dadi noticed payal foot in behind curtain.

Maan tried stop dadi and girls held him

Dadi remove curtain and pulled geet ears with smiling face.

Dadi:culprit catched .

padma: without us, u both enjoying ur ceremony ..its bad..

Dadi : I thought maan only naughty but ur not less than him, geet beta.

Geet pout face and look at dadi and she kissed geet forhead ..

Dadi: god bless u dear..

Maan: dadi, I am also here with jealous face..girls chucked face to maan..dadi kissed maan forehead..

Dadi : geet beta, go ready for ur haldi..geet going to window side.

Swara: bhabhi, the door , this side not that side..with teasing tone.

Geet sheppish smile and run out from the place..

Geet come out from early morning incidents..Janu maa called  her from downstairs.

Sangeet Function..

A big hall arranged for  sangeet function..A girls wore choli with matching jewelleries..geet wore beautiful choli..and gents wore sherwani and maan look handsome in white sherwani..

Everyone sing song one by one infront of maaneet..maan enjoyed their dance , naughtiness with dance floor..next turn to choti..

Choti tried to imitate to Vicky..

Our DJ pooja play music for special song to Vicky ..

Choti come to geet side and sing while act as he is crazy..vicky eyes popped .

Didi Tera Devar Deewana
O Sister! Your brother-in-law is crazy
Ho Didi Tera Devar Deewana
Haaye Ram Kudiyon Ko Daale Daana (x2)

Aparna wore cloth like Vicky and she imiatate like Vicky flirting with girls...choti scolded aparna like she did with Vicky while singing and dancing

Oh Lord Ram! (Hindu Deity/God) He keeps on flirting with women
(This isn't anything specific to Lord Ram in any way, but it's just a common expression like Oh God!')

Main Boli Ke Laana, Tu Imli Ka Daana
I asked him to bring pods of tamarind

Choti chuckled face as aparna (Vicky give dry dates insake of tamarind)
Magar Woh Chhuare Le Aaya Deewana
But that crazy guy brought dry dates (from date palm) for me
Main Boli Ke Machle Hai Dil Mera Haaye
I told him that my heart is going out of control
Woh Kharbuja Laaya Jo Nimbu Mangaaye
He brought a watermelon when I asked him to bring lemons
Pagla Hai Koyi Usko Batana
He's silly, someone please tell him this
Arre Pagla Hai Koyi Usko Batana
He's silly, someone please tell him this
Oh Lord Ram! He keeps on flirting with women
Oye Hoye Hoye Hoye
Oh my!
Didi Tera Devar Deewana
Haaye Ram Kudiyon Ko Daale Daana

Hmm Mushkil Hai Yun Mujhko Phasana
It's not at all easy to trap me
Ae Mushkil Hai Yun Mujhko Phasana
It's not at all easy to trap me

Aparna (Vicky) imitate flirting gilrs and choti pulled her haris scolded him

Oui Maa
Oh my!
Didi Tera Devar Deewana
Haaye Ram Kudiyon Ko Daale Daana

Aaye Haaye Haaye Haaye, Haaye Re Haaye... (x2)

Vicky not tolerate anymore, he jumped in dance floor..he start taunting choti through songs.

Bhabhi Teri Behna Ko Maana
O Sister-in-law! I laud/praise Your sister
O Bhabhi Teri Behna Ko Maana
O Sister-in-law! I laud Your sister
Haaye Ram Kudiyon Ka Hai Zamana (x2)
Oh Lord Ram! This surely is an era of women
Rabba Mere Mujhko Bachana
Oh Lord! Save me
O Rabba Mere Mujhko Bachana
Oh Lord! Save me
Haaye Ram Kudiyon Ka Hai Zamana (x2)

Ra Pa Pa Pa... Tu Ru Ru Ru Ru Ru Ru Ru... (x2)

Hukum Aapka Tha Jo Maine Na Maana
It was Your command which I didn't follow
Khatavaar Hoon Main Na Aaya Nibhaana
I'm guilty as I couldn't act accordingly
Sazaa Jo Bhi Dogi Woh Manzoor Hogi
Whatever will be the punishment, I'll accept it
Aji Meri Mushkil Tabhi Door Hogi
Then only I'll feel better
Banda Hai Yeh Khudse Begana
I am a guy who is unknown to himself
Aji Banda Hai Yeh Khudse Begana
I am a guy who is unknown to himself
Haaye Ram Kudiyon Ka Hai Zamana (x5)

Geet smiled laughly..: oh my god maan both r crazy..but maan not next with her..geet  eyes searching him...open spark light flashed on maan ..geet eyes got her love sight.

Maan have guitar with hand ..Play guitar while singing song for geet.

Forever can never be long enough for me
Feel like I've had long enough with you
Forget the world now we won't let them see
But there's one thing left to do

Now that the weight has lifted
Love has surely shifted my way
Marry me
Today and every day
Marry me
If I ever get the nerve to say
Hello in this cafe
Say you will
Mm-hmm
Say you will
Mm-hmm

Together can never be close enough for me
Feel like I am close enough to you
You wear white and I'll wear out the words I love you
And you're beautiful
Now that the wait is over
And love and has finally shown her my way
Marry me
Today and every day
Marry me
If I ever get the nerve to say hello in this cafe
Say you will
Mm-hmm
Say you will
Mm-hmm

Promise me
You'll always be
Happy by my side
I promise to
Sing to you
When all the music dies

And marry me
Today and everyday
Marry me
If I ever get the nerve to say hello in this cafe
Say you will
Mm-hmm
Say you will
Mm-hmm
Marry me
Mm-hmm

Geet blushed hearing his singing for her

Lakshmi patti shouting : good times running where r u everyone..sivagami, janumaa, radha and madhura everyone wore silk saree and come to hall.

Lakshu : four person only there..it s not good, going four person to outside.

Pooja: then patti, u go with them..

Lakshi: they going for bought mangulsutra ...I am widow person, I am not going with them..

MGF: but this old tradition patti (granny)..why u following them..

Lakshi: U r new generation people, u did not understand our cultural and customs, some customs never changed ..dear..

MGF : see, valli akka came..she come with u ..

Valli : I think, I come in correct time..

MGf: yes, akka, u reached correct time..everyone going buy to mangulsutra (Thaali ) to geet mam.

Lakshmi : Sivagami, u take diamond  na..

Sivagami: yes maa, I taken ..

Deepti : diamond, why patti (granny).

Lakshmi: that diamond very special one, its our varman chakravarthy brave lady ka diamond ..she is very brave , kindness  person from our previous generation . Before she died that she said , in my next  generation girl , give her diamond .After she died , next three genearation no one birth to girl child ,After anju birth , basically that right to my anju but unfortunately u know very wel l, how she married to rana beta.so I thought, we give this diamond add to geet mangulsutra ..if she wore this diamond,she get every happiness in her life and she become long life married woman status (sumangali..)

Sumangali , those women who die before demise their husband  are belived to be auspicious , that r called  name by sumangali..

Nakh5683: but patti, why u add mangulstra not to any  other ornaments with  special diamond with confused face

Lakshmi : Mangulstra is very precious ornaments for every married woman .married girls  thought two souls connected by single thread. So much of  old , epics stories explained  value about Mangulsutra.

Nakh5683: then say something about mangulsutra na..

Janumaa: After next month, u know about mangulsutra more  urself dear.with teasing tone..

Valli: why maa..

Janumaa: next month 22 Oct, Our nakh5683  ka marriage..

MGF: oh Great news everyone  ,Congrats to our Nakh5683

MGF: i hope u chosed good wedding planner not like us..😆

Lakshmi : ok , I said little bit about of Mangulsutra..

In south side , Mangalsutra mention to Thali..Mangalsutra means Auspicious thread ..its usually black bead or red bead strung from yellow or black thread prepared with turmeric. .its good sign of married woman..According to hindu tradition, its is worn for long life of the husband and in south side ,in marriage time groom tied aroung next magulstura touch till bride heart..its means every time mangulsutra touch bridal heart, it remind that bride, ur heart and ur body only for ur husband not for anyone.in hindu tradition Thali,pendant have some symbol.u know what symbol..its feet symbol..it feet represents groom feet, every girl worship  her husband in god place..we using black bead or red bead adding mangulsultra..because , bead r natural material elements from earth..its remove negative vibes ..and give positive thought..

Deepti: in single thread , more news hidden..

Lakshmi :elders always said wore golden ornaments , u know why.

Pooja: why , dadi..

Lakshmi : Gold is good conductor ,its absorb positive energy more..so elders always prefer wore gold ornament to youngsters.

Janumaa: maa, we going ma, if jewelist bring spoiled tradition jewellers , keep it with u ,maa..

Lakshmi: Ok, janu .

Jewelist handover  traditional jewels to Lakshmi Patti..lakshu wore traditional jewel to geet.

Lakshu: u look more beautiful dear,  if u like it, u wore in marriage ceremony otherwise we buy new trend model jewel set for every ceremony.

Geet: No patti, i love this ornaments..i  wear

Lakshmi :i come back..if u want show ur special person, show it, i don't mind with  smirked face & left the room.

Geet confused after she realise that granny mention to maan..

Geet called maan phone and our romeo attend single ring na..

Maan: Mishty

Geet : Maan , check ur whatsup

Maan confused : whatsup ..ok i checked it

Maan check his whatsup images..

Maan: no message..

Maan  phone have beep sound , one by one images & video come to him from his mishty phone

First video , hand full of golden couples  while shaking her arms to make giggling sound by bangles..

Her ear stud swinging images, kamarband ( girl wore above saree dress in waist  ) some bare waist also showing in images, maang tika images ..her white foot wore golden payal images. bindi forehead images ,.gold necklace in Bare neck images. Nose ring image while showing her cheer lips .

Maan eyes strucked in every images without blinking his eyes and gulped his saliva.

Maan : she teasing me..and i hate that ornaments with jealouly face..

Geet imagine maan face with blushing face..

Sai : geet mam, After seeing blushing face, ur hubby happy for u images with teasing tone.

Geet : thanks sai ji, with in few minutes u captures my photos and send image to whatsup..

Sai: Technology development, we do anything fration of second..ok mam..i am going , u continue ur blushing session imagine to ur hubby face..with teasing tone.

After few seconds , someone captured her bare waist while hugging her behind.

Geet : Maan with closed eyes.

Maan: Nowdays ,my mishty changed more naughty with smelling her hair fragrance said .

Geet: someone come.with his hot hand in her bare waist make her to her goosbump to

Maan: no one come, i already closed ur room door..with kissing her nape...

Geet: u like my ornaments.

Maan: no..with funing face..

Geet  face fell down: why, not look good this ornaments..

Maan stand geet infront of mirror : i don't like it.this ornament touching ur milky skin more than me..with pout face..geet giggled..

Geet: oh my poor hubby..

Maan: yes, poor and also innocent with showing his child face.

Geet: mera massoom patidev with chuckling face..

Maan: i help to remove ur while his eyes drooling her whole body..with naughty face

Geet doubting face: my ..

Maan calm face: ur jewels ..u think anything else..with naughty face..

Geet grinned teeth: Nothing..

Maan smiled helped remove her jewels , yeah doing some naughtiness with her insake of helping her..

Maan near ear in husky voice: After marriage, i will help u  remove ur everything, mishty with husky tone..Geet pushed him..with blushing face.

Maan enjoying her blushing face..

Evening time, Mehandi function.

Geet sit in centre of decorted tent and other sitting in others small tent surrounding of geet tent..one side everyone singing and dancing .

Mehendi function for only girls so boys not allowed in Mehendi ceremony.but silently watching mehendi through balcony.

Background song for mehendi

O Mehndi Laga Rakhna
Put Your henna on
Doli Saja Ke Rakhna
Keep the wedding palanquin decorated
Mehndi Laga Rakhna
Put Your henna on
Doli Saja Ke Rakhna
Lene Tujhe O Gori
To take You away O Girl
Aayenge Tere Sajna
Your beloved will come
Mehndi Laga Rakhna
Put Your henna on
Doli Saja Ke Rakhna
O Sahra Sajake Rakhna
Decorate Yourself beautifully
Chehra Chhupake Rakhna
Keep Your face veiled
Sahra Sajake Rakhna
Chehra Chhupake Rakhna
Keep Your face veiled
Ye Dil Ki Baat Apne
Keep these matters of heart
Dil Mein Dabake Rakhna
Concealed inside Your heart
Sahra Sajake Rakhna
Chehra Chhupake Rakhna
Keep Your face veiled

Mehndi Laga Rakhna
Put Your henna on
Doli Saja Ke Rakhna

Ud Udke Teri Zulfein Karti Hain Kya Ishaare
Your flying hair, what signs do they show?
Dil Thaamke Khade Hain Aashik Sabhi Kanware
All the bachelor lovers are standing holding their hearts
Chhup Jaayein Saari Kudiyaan Ghar Mein Sharamke Maare
All the girls will hide inside their homes because of shame
Gaanv Mein Aa Gaye Hain Paagal Shehar Ke Saare
In this village have come all the mad people from the city
Nazrein Jhukake Rakhna
Keep your gaze downcast
Daaman Bachake Rakhna
Keep your embrace ready
Nazrein Jhukake Rakhna
Keep your gaze downcast
Daaman Bachake Rakhna
Keep your embrace ready
Lene Tujhe O Gori
To take You away O Girl
Aayenge Tere Sajna
Your beloved will come
Mehndi Laga Rakhna
Put Your henna on
Doli Saja Ke Rakhna

Sahra Sajake Rakhna
Chehra Chhupake Rakhna
Keep Your face veiled

Main Ek Jawaan Ladka Tu Ek Haseen Ladki
I am youth in his prime, You are a beautiful young girl
Ye Dil Machal Gaya To Mera Kusoor Kya Hai
If this heart started being restless, am I the one to blame?
Rakhna Tha Dil Pe Kaabu Ye Husn To Hai Jaadu
You should have kept control over Your heart, my beauty is magical
Jaadu Hi Chal Gaya To Mera Kusoor Kya Hai
If this magic worked on You, am I the one to blame?
Rasta Hamara Takna
Keep Your eyes on the road for me
Darwaaza Khula Rakhna
Keep Your doors open
Rasta Hamara Takna
Keep Your eyes on the road for me
Darwaaza Khula Rakhna
Keep Your doors open
Lene Tujhe O Gori
To take You away O Girl
Aayenge Tere Sajna
Your beloved will come

Kuchh Aur Ab Na Kehna
Don't say anything more
Kuchh Aur Ab Na Karna
Don't do anything more
Kuchh Aur Ab Na Kehna
Don't say anything more
Kuchh Aur Ab Na Karna
Don't do anything more
Ye Dil Ki Baat Apne
Keep these matters of heart
Dil Mein Dabake Rakhna
Concealed inside Your heart

Mehndi Laga Rakhna
Put Your henna on
Doli Saja Ke Rakhna

Sahra Sajake Rakhna
Chehra Chhupake Rakhna
Keep Your face veiled

Khushi applying mehendi in Geet hand..

Khushi: geet, why u blushing more..thinking about Maan jiju with teasing tone..

Geet  nods her head lightly ..

Khushi which name i write in ur hand with teasing tone.

Geet: u don't know with pout face..

Khushi: i don't know..tell ur groom name..

Geet: Maan singh Khurana..with blushing face..

Khushi : hmm..i did not hear his name...with teasing face..

Geet  pout face: Maan.., Meri maan..

Khushi : ok i write maan meri maan..with giggling face..

Geet: why everyone teasing me..

Khushi : today only we have time, after marriage , maan jiju not leave single minutes to us...with winking eyes.. geet face fell down insake of shy..

Choti : beautiful design, khushi di..

Khushboo : u also applied mehendi in her hand ,choti..if u need any speial name also , tell me secretly..i add in ur hand as no one find that name in ur hand with teasing tone..

Choti shy face: Di, now everyone teasing me..

Khushboo: then ur face changed to red..if someone in ur heart..tell us..we fix ur marriage soon..

Swara: yes, choti..we will enjoy ur marriage next in our paradise..with giggling tone

choti left the place..vicky blocked her way..

vicky : u write my name in ur hand na..with naughty face.

choti hide her smile as put angry face: why i write ur name in my hand ..

vicky: hmm babaji..thinking teri meri , meri teri...with smirked face..indirectly said god decided our marriage..

Choti smirked face: Teri meri , meri teri ...nahiii..babaiji..dont do any tragedy in my life..in my dreams , i am not think like that..while push him..went out with blushing face..vicky smiled..

mehendi continues in hall

Jasmine:hmm..what going on..

MGF : jasmine..di..when u arrived ..

Jasmine : just now dear..

MGF: come di, u applied mehendi in ur hand..

Jasmine; i am excited seeing maaneet marriage ..

Everyone loudly : we too excited for their marriage..

Reception day finished with so much of fun,dancing teasing & giggling .( some other part not now dearies..i hold reception part for upcoming track & some dearies only attend Marriage part so Reception part, my other dearies attend to Maaneet reception)

Marriage day continues , Scroll down 

maaneetfavo thumbnail

Marriage day..

Early Morning,everyone in tensed for maaneet marriage..yeah wedding planners most tensed than  family  for everyone like marriage arrangement or not..

Farmhouse

Everyone ready in their beautiful dresses..

Dadi remove evil sign from maan ..and kissed his forehead ..rana blessed him while in  far place.

Maan bend down and touch her feet and dadi blessed him..

Swara: bhai, come soon..everyone waiting for u,outside.

Dadi, swara , Maan & everyone come outside of farmhouse..

Vicky : see ur vehicle today..with giggling face.

Maan eyes popped out : dadi, why elephant here..where is horse.

Vicky : u going barat in elephant only bhai..not in Horse..

Maan mouth open widely : how can i ..i know horse riding but i don't know elephant riding with pout face.

Dadi: u do nt need any ride.u just sit above elephant and that enough..

Maan: but dadi..

Dadi: go sit and everyone waiting for us..Marriage good time 4 to 6 only..

Elephant bend to ground through its knees and maan sit in elephant with help of Elephantrider.infront of barat, everyone dancing and playing band ...

Geet room

Geet wore silk saree, traditional jewelleries , she look more beautiful more than moon..her shy face added like one more ornaments.

geet did guari pooja infront of guari ( God parvati ) idol..she prayed for her future life .and welfare of law house and her husband.

Everyone blessed her with full heartly..geet eyes moist thinking about bidai..in marriage day, every girls happy thinking about marriage but after marriage , she going to another without parents & family..its tough task for every girls..

Janumaa hugged her with moist eyes: god bless u..

Geet: Maa..with little choking voice

Janu wiped her tear : don't cry  if u make up messing na, my son not identity u..with tried change her mind state.

Geet mouth open widely : Maa..i am ur daughter but u teasing me like groom maa.

Janu: but he is first one give me mother status ..he is very special child for me..

Pinky:..this is not fair, maa, u teasing my sister..

barat crossed through palace road..everyone eagerly waiting for barat..

Neha: Geet, see maan jiju come in elephant like king roaming his kingdom through royal elephant..

Geet tired come balcony see barat..but her friend held her ..

Neha: we not allow u, see our jiju easily..

Geet pout face: i am ur friend na..

Neha: ok go to see ur prince coming in elephant..dont put ur face like sick puppy with chuckled face..everyone come to balcony ...maan noticed his princess standing with her friends group but only see her glowing face ..everyone covered her ..their eyes locked until barat move from their sight..geet standing in same place after moving barat from lane..

Neha clear her throat: madam, before marriage u forgot surrounding world after marriage u forgot ur self ..with teasing tone.

Maarriage place..

Whole media arrived that place..this is not ordinary people marriage..groom is Great Business tycoon in overall world and Bride from Royal family..even both r royal..Prince weds Princess..it delicious treat for media..to increase their TRP.Media captured maan barat ..

Barath arrived in Marriage place with lot of fun..full security arranged by taahir , jade , siva & Aswin..Already media people settled in one side of mandap..guest in other side.

Entrance fully decorated by flowers..and red carpet arranged to their walking.yeah colourful lighting arranged ..it early morning..so dark sky..but place glowing insake of lighting arrangement.

Bride family welcome Groom family with full of respect.Maan bend touch elder feet..everyone blessed him.

A mandap placed in open space near rivers side,one side river streaming sound .in the centre of open space, A big tent arrangement for marriage mandap..tent made up of flowers,colourful curtains..with twinkling light.marriage items properly arranged in mandap.

.Maan sit in Marriage mandap but his eyes strucked in Entrance only..his eyes seeking for his angel arrival.Priest announced bring bride to mandap..media eyes shifted to entrance..

Beautiful decorated dolly come to mandap entrance..

Media: he is businesss man, sanskar Maheswari right, why held and bride dolly to mandap even Maheswari & Khurana have some mu after Maheswari engagement..then how they become one...media got one more breaking news for them..

Durgaprasad & Annapurana also come to marriage..ofcourse in future ,swara ka sasural house..khurana invited them..

Durgaprasad: why sanskar pickup bride dolly..bride brother only doing right..

Sanju: Uncle, he is bride big brother na..he only doing whole marriage work..without take any rest..how much he love her sister..left the place

Durgaprasad: sister..with confused face

Annapurana: ji..Dadi interpet their conversation., welcomed them..

Dadi: come sit ur  place.Durgarprasad nod his head and placed in front of row and Annapurna sit next with him.her eyes searching choti in mandap..

Maan seeing geet dolly .Placed her foot in ground while her hand remove dolly veil.maan eyes waiting for seeing her face..sanskar come between maaneetas held her hand to help come from doli..geet placed her hand to sanskar hand ..geet come out from dolly..everyone surrounded..it make maan to angry .guards controlled media people.but their camera caught Geet photos. In her shy face, geet walking in red carpet to reach marriage mandap..now maan admiring beauty with out anyone interpet..geet face look down while walking.

Choti: di, look maan jiju..waiting for ur single glances..with slow voice.

Geet raised her face and look at maan starring her with so much of love.

Geet sit next with Maan..Priest doing Ganapati puja ..

Maan pinched her waist without notcing anyone.geet glare to him and maan winked her.

Geet  eyes guestered : i deal with u later.

Priest said maan parent give marriage dress to Bride and same like bride give marriage dress to groom.

Pammi & rana give dress to Geet..

Dadi: Pammi, why u bought leganga dress for geet rather than Silk saree,.

Pammi: she is my daughter in law, i have right to select dres for her.

Dadi don't want argur infront of relatives & Media..she stopped...maan also think same way.

Janumaa: its ok maa..she wore leganga but we bought silk shirt & Dhoti for maan..with worried tone.

pearl: why u worried aunty, we have more set of collection for bride and Groom dress..one minute , i bring groom dress.

MGF & Fantasy: time god..uff chudail irriating us more with angry glare to pammi.

Pooja &naaz: didu, i have doubt how that chudail bought grand &beautiful  lengagna dress for geet mam.with doubting face.

MGF: we also same doubt dear..

Duha handover dress to Janumaa..and raguram & duha give dress to maan.

Both went to their respective room..their room already special designed  for away from marriage place.

After few minutes, janumaa bring geet in mandap..and maan also arrived to mandap..both did their ritual..priest announced marriage finished ,both r husband & wife.

Back to present..

Geet hugged janumaa.: maa with crying face..

Geet : after i went chance my dress..someone in my room.one person placed something in my face after i faint..idid not remember anything..Srivalli (arshifan) only clear my faint

Srivalli: yes aunty, i went to geet room for change my dress..i say geet in floor behind of sofa...i patted her cheeks but she did not get conscious and splashed water in face..after few minutes ,geet open her eyes.

Srivalli: geet, what happen , why faint in ground.

Geet: i don't know, someone placed something in my face..i faint in ground.

Srivalli :marriage music sound playing in mandap..its mean marriage happening without u with shocked face

Geet shocked face and get up from ground ..she running to mandap with spinning legs..before we  reached marriage finished.

Vicky: then who married to bhai..who the hell , stand with my bhabhi place with angry face..Swara went to Fake bride face as remove her veil.everyone shocked in their place.

Dadi digusting look at her: samera with angry face.

Geet : samera with teary eyes.

Pammi wining face to her bhai and bhai smirked face to her

Bhai:our plan success, sister..

Pammi fake sad face: yes bhai.

Few minutes before,

Geet went to her room , pammi bhai enter in geet room and placed cholorform kerchief in geet face..she faint..before he pickup geet ..door knock sound.he scared if someone come to place..

Pammi: its me,open the door.

Bhai relived  and open the door..

Sam dressed in same lehanga as pammi give geet in marriage mandap.

Sam : i look beautiful in bridal dress na..

Bhai: yes dear..

Sam: dad, plz i dont want wear that yellow thread.

Pammi: yellow thread with confused face uff..u saying mangulsutra..

Sam: yes, whatever..i dont want wore..yuck..i dont like this colour even they applied turmeric in that thread..my skin become damage in sake of turmeric.

Pammi: i am tense if anyone find our plan but u thinking about ur skin ..with angry face.

Bhai: Pammi, calm down, our plan already success.first we shift geet to any other place..after we decided what doing with her..

Pammi : ok bhai..even today, we step up to goal..in these days, i live like iam mohra (pawn ) for him as he is king and ordering me..after sam & maan marriage..i will get power in my hand..with smirked face

Janumaa reached the geet room and knock the door..

Janumaa: Geet maa..open ur door, everyone waiting for u..

Pammi: janu came..what we will do..

Pammi Bhai pickup geet in his arms and hide her behind to sofa..and he also hide behind curtain.

Pammi covered sam face through veil : shout ur mouth, i fulfil ur wish..

Pammi open the door and janu confused seeing pammi in geet room.

Pammi: i come to check,if my bahu ready or not..see she already ready..u go to mandap bhabhi, i bring her .she is not only my daughter in law ,even she is my brother daughter.

Janu doubting face: brother daughter..

Pammi smiled: yes, ur husband also like my brother na..

Janu nods her head : after i see her face..i am going to mandap.

Janu tried see geet (sam) face .sam tensed and sweating heavely..

Pammi take wooden stick in corner of room as tried to hit janumaa back head before some one called janu maa..janu turn while pammi throw wooden stick corner to room..unfortunately bhai hidden that place.he close his mouth to stop his screaming.

Janu left the place without seeing geet face.

Pammi bring sam to mandap and maan  enter in mandap ..both sit next with each other.

Priest said if anyone take mangulstra get blessing from everyone and give yellow rice to everyone ( when groom wore mangulsutra to bride neck  , everyone throw yellow rice to couples  through blessing them.

Pammi got chance as take mangulsutra from plate..she take mangulsutra without notice anyone and throw it .

Priest noticed mangulsutra not in plate : its bad omen, mangulsutra missing..with shocked face..

Every elders got heart become heavy hearing mangulsutra missing news..

Pammi: priest ji, i think anyone theft mangulsutra..hmm..what we will do..i already bought mangulsutra for my daughter in law..but everyone denied my mangulsutra..now that mangulsutra only my son wore to my daughter in law..

Priest: bring mangulsutra soon.

Pammi nod her head and went to dadi side..

Pammi: maaji, i already give mangulsutra na..where is it.

Dadi: swara beta, i placed ur handbag..give to ur mom.

Swara take mangulsutra give to pammi..everyone not feel good..

Priest give mangulsutra to maan and maan wore mangulsutra to geet (sam ) neck..

Priest : announced , u r married couple..

Same time geet arrived in mandap..

Janumaa disgusting to pammi (mind): u spoiled my children life

Its my doubt only, if my doubt is true , i am not leave u..

Geet : My maan not married to any woman except his mishty..i am not trust my eyes..

Mishty..with so much of love in his voice.

Geet turned look at entrance, her soul infront of her with tensed face.

Geet lips crept in smile : maan with teary eyes..

Geet run to him while  maan run to her..both stopped in mid of red carpet lane..only 2 feet distance between them..geet almost jump to him and hugged him tightly..

Geet: main tum haare bina nahin reh sakata(i cannot live without u..)..with crying face..few sec my heart stopped as think u r not mine. But my heart not accept that truth..u not married any girl except ur mishty..

Maan cupped her face : Tum mera zindagi hai , mishty.how ur shadow leave u..when You r in womb, our parents fixed our marriage.  You r my wife before u enter in earth . tera mera rishta puranna..( our relationship is old since in a long time )..you r mine , i am urs ..noone change our destiny while wipe her tears, dont cry , i am here.

Geet sobbing lightly..

Maan: i can face any battle, mishty but i cannot face ur single tears..with painful face..

Geet wiped her own tears and tried give smile to him:

Others shocked in their places..seeing maan in entrance ..then who groom dress.mainly sam..her mouth open widely..

Sam removed maan ( fake maan) flower veil from his face and shocked : you..

Man: yes, my love with sheepish smile..

Sam : sunil..with angyr face..

Sunil crazily love with sam in their college days, but she dont care about him and his love ..sunil one of the vicky professor ..he also invited for maan marriage.

Sunil : how can i allow u married to someone..

Sunil flashback

He heared pammi , sam conversation..he know about sam replaced by geet place..he went to maan room but maan sitting in his car and start his car with tensed face  .he run behind him.but maan car left the place..his mind stricked , anyways sam not accept his love, so he wore maan dress and covered his face through flower veil. Come to mandap..

Pammi :why maan u wore flower veil in ur face.

sunil clear his throat : then remove geet veil also

Pammi: no beta, u wore flower veil..no one asked anything with u.

Flashback end..

Maan roared like lion: how dare u, sam..u tried snatch my geet place.timegod, i went out the place..even if  i am in mandap also , i find out ur not my geet , i know my mishty fragrance,  with out seeing her face..i can sensed she near with me , i can hear her heart beat , her beat telling my name only..her maan name..gurads take them away from sight..before i kill her by hand.

Pooja: wow hey kaise pyaar hai..with dreamy face..

MGF: they r made for each other with admiring face.

Pammi hard slap to sam cheeks: how dare u, u play trick  game with my son life with winked eye to sam.

Sai captured pammi slapping sam scene everything: wow what wonderful scene.

Pammi:in ur dreams also dont think, u can enter in khurana mansion with angry face.

Bhai: iam not accept this marriage..

Sam: me too..i am not with angry face..

Dadi shouting: stop ur dramas..u already did it more..enough ur drama..get lost this place..before i do anything with u

Taahir & jade :mam, we handle them..u dont worry about them..

Taahir & jade dragged sam and sunil out from place and handover to police..and give some instruction to police..

MGF : taahir bhai, what instruction give to police.tell me..what punishment give her..i am curious know about her punishment..

Sanju angry glare to MGF even murder look..

MGF: sanju di, why burning me through ur eyes with innocent face..

Sanju: i am in good mood otherwise, i kill u..

MGF (mind): i am just wedding planner  , why di saying i am replaced couples...even i am also sad..my grand wedding mandap decorated for maaneet but yuck that sam got married .

MGF : Good time running,let start marriage only one hours left..

Lakshmi: but mangulsutra and dress..

pearl & anu: dont worry about dress..we r here..with smiling face.

MGF : thank u darlings.

Fantasy : but mangusultra..

Little sara come to mandap with Mangulsutra..she found out Mangulsutra while she playing games outside..time god she got special mangulsutra..

Lakshu kissed sara forhead and give to janumaa..

Lakshmi: janumaa give priest..start to marriage.

Janumaa wiped her tears: yes maa..

Maaneet changed their dress and sit next with each other..geet tensed but maan held her hand tightly ..he guestured as i am with u..geet smiled ..

Priest doing puja and maaneet prayed for their future life..they did it what priest saying..

Priest : Now Kashi yastra.

Priest said maan : go to kasha yastra.( it very funny rituals)

Maan get up from mandap ..priest give umbrella,walking stick to his hand ..maan held umbrella, towel containing dhol and rice tied in his shoulder..

Maan : i am not married her..i dont want this marriage..i am going to kasi..my life long i live in bramacharri..(unmarried man)

Geet pout look at maan..everyone giggled seeing antics.

Maan get down mandap with umbrella and bag while walking going to outside ..

Priest :bride brother stop ur , brother in law ..and bring him to marriage mandap..

Sanskar run behind to maan and itervens him..

Sanskar fold his hand infront of maan: plz married my sister..

Maan: why i married to sister..give any reason..with attitude face.

Sanskar turned  look at geet : geetu, dont marry him..i search good groom for u..with smirked face.

Geet nods her head ..and  maan eyes popped out..and hit sanskar foot..

Maan murmuring face: hey stupid, i kill u..

Sanskar : then why u showing  ur attitude..with same murmuring face.

Maan : dont forgot , u r going to marry my sister..

Sanskar: ok..u want reason for marriage right..

Maan: yes.

Sanskar: ok..if u not accept her ..she will be throw out u from KC & KM..with teasing tone.

Maan nods his head : yes..i accept marry with her..

Priest said to sanskar: wash groom foot..sanskar did it same..

Sanskar bring maan to mandap..maan sit next with geet..

Choti side hug to sanskar with happy face..and sanskar kissed  her forehead..

Sanskar: our sister marriage..with happy face.

Durga Prasad noticed one girl close with sanskar ..he asked girl about annapurana.

Annapurana : she is geet sister..with stammering voice.

Durgaprasad: but why sanskar doing every ritual like he is bride father.

Annapurana: oh, bride have no brother in her family..so maan asked sanskar do bride brother ritual by him..with stammering voice..first time she said lie to his husband. she thought...if he know about choti is our daughter..then if possible he separate them.. so she lied him in first time in their marriage life.

Durgraprasad: ok..

Priest said: now exchange ur Garland ...

Maaneet get up and priest give garland to maan and geet..

Geet tried place garland in his neck..vicky, adi , jade and taahir raising him above ground..maan smirked look at geet

Geet turn her face with pout face , its enough for him na..maan guestered everyone drop him to ground ..Maan bend his head as geet turn showing her whole tooth ..placed garland in his neck..now maan turn ..

Maan tried place garland in her neck before sanskar, raguram, sivaram and jairam raise her above her ground..

Maan smiled and he know pout face not worth infront of his mishty..he give  fake sad look to his uncles ( raguram, sivaram & jairam)..everyone drop her smoothly to ground..maan placed garland to her neck with smirked face..

Sanskar: papa, u r fairing to him..with fuming face.

Raguram: leave sanskar,..it just ritual..with smiling face.

Priest : exchange garlamd two times...now maan take his garland to tried place to geet neck..now geet friend pull her to backwards..maan placed his garland to her neck..viceversa.three time both changed their garland..meaning of garland exchanges symbolizes, they becomes one soul in two bodies.

Priest : kanyadanam..first groom sister tied groom and bride dress..Swara come to mandap ..placed pink shawl in maan shoulder and

Raguram & Janu come to mandap ..both hold geet hand as placed in maan hand..priest drop holy water or milk to their hand..it means we give priceless gift for u through witness of holy water ..raguram give hope eyes to maan..as his eyes showing take his daughter in rest of their life..maan eyes signed , he take care of her more than his life..janu carrying maan forhead  softly.

After kanyadhanam ..priest give mangulsutra /thali give to maan hand..maan tied mangulsutra to geet neck..it touch to geet chest .yeah her heart..geet eyes moist..first two knots only maan tied in her neck and last knot tied by Groom sister..it means groom sister accept bride to her home ..

Priest give vermillion powder /kumkum to maan...maan take kumkum/vermilion powder through gold coin and placed in her forhead..geet closed her eyes ..

Why vermilion powder in forhead .u know guys ..one this good sign of married woman , two..we trust if applied vermilion in her forhead, it increase & product her husband for evily..three , we applied centre of maang right..one side ofhead we consider mother house and other half head consider to mother in law house..the bride become bridge between both house..she doing responsibilities without hurt anyone in both houses.

Priest : saptapadi..(seven vows) couples give promises infront of agni..agni (fire ) is very pure from other nature right..earth, water , air,we polluted by human but fire we cannot polluted it..if we do anything infire na..we only burned ..so couples take promise infront agni.(fire)

First vows maan hold geet hand circle around to agni kund.maaneet take promise each other in front of god.

Maan take vows- I will provide welfare and happiness life for u and our children

Geet take vows- I will take responsibities of all household work

Second round indicates

Maan -together we will protect our family

Geet-I will be ur everytime and I become ur strength and standing behind by him with his turbulent times

Third round indicate

Maan I will give to prosperous life and wealthy to u and our children

Geet- rest of my life ur husband and after u every other man is secondary from me

Fourth round

Maan pray to god to him and her children and grant them long life.

Geet- promises to acquires happiness and respect,love,understanding

Fifth round- geet come to front and maan hold geet behind her.

Maan: u r my best friend now

Geet-promises to honor to maan with all respect and love 

Sixth round

Maan- wishes for happiness

Geet- commit to side by his always 

Seventh round

Maan- compainship have become inseparable and eternal

Geet- in god sake iam ur wife.i will stay with pure heart and pure mind

After vows ..Priest said maan wore meeti(toes ring ) to geet feet..maan placed geet feet in grinding stone.he wore toes ring in her feet After maan feld his both hand as his head down infront of geet...geet embrassed doing his rituals..

Meaning of ritual : grinding stone like bride control her heart like stone..and also grind stone is compared to the entrance of her new home.every time she step out from home..she must remind , she have responsibilities towards to her new family..

And why groom head bow down in front of wife as feld his hand ..na..groom placed his pride, everything in wife foot..u only take care my pride..insake only maan bend his head and feld his hand in front of geet like say namastey with respect .

(Now days most of groom not doing this ritual..too bad🤢.).

Priest announced : marriage ritual everything finished...u  r husband and wife and take blessing from elders..

Maaneet take blessing from one by one..geet pleasing look to maan ..to take blessing from rana also..maan accept her wish..maaneet take blessing from rana also..rana happiness cannot express..rana blessed them whole heartly..

Maaneet starring with each other..

Pooja : didu, why u starring them..

Mgf: oh nothing, lets start our wishes thread..

Pooja : what with confused face.

Mgf: i mention to return gift to guest..and food arrnagement for everyone

Naaz: yes, didu..we did it..sweets, flower pot each guest and one gold coin..and food already arranged properly..

Mgf : ok then..we need go ready to post marriage ritual and ..

Pooja & Naaz : and new couple room for their First night/ Sughraat..with blushing face.

Mgf: My dear littles stay away from this matter..

Pooja & naaz: why...with fuming face.

Mgf: because u r child with teasing tone..

Jasmine: then u dear..with raise her eyes brow..with feld her hand in her chest..

MGf sheepish smile: I am also child, didu..but I am wedding planner here..i am doing only my work only ..with naughty face..yeah I already arranged their special place for their first night even arranged one month for Honey moon..after post ritual no one see maaneet after one month in MFS villa.of course today their first anniversary..they enjoying in their special place only right..

Pooja : first anniversary.

MGF : yes, first anniversary...their first meet, even their  marriage happen in their first meet itself. Yeah..Marriage at First Sight..😳😳😳

Part end..

Next part - page 27

Recap :

Post ritual, bidaai..and this song show u what next ..pudhu vellai malai..by roja film☺️

Song - Tamil version

Song -Hindi version

I hope u like my special part..in my special post..this is my rockers post..

yes 5000th post

Total words more than 12,000 words😉😉😉..i breaked my own record 🥳

Within 2 days, i write whole part..plz bear mistakes and if any ritual i had written in wrongly..i am sorry yaar..i mixed both North & south Marriage ritual..😛😛😛

If u likes this part do likes and comment dearies..i am waiting ur reply..

After two weeks, no more update to any of my stories..i must unfold my every pm after only I will update any of my stories..now enjoy this part..after two weeks I come with post ritual & their SR.😳😳😳

maaneetfavo thumbnail

Marriage at First Sight

Hope

Mera Maasoom Patidev

Hey Kaise Pyaar hai

Main Tum hare bina nahin reh sakata.

Tera Mera Rishta Puraana..

Thoda pyaar thoda Magic

My Mystery girl

Teri Meri ,Meri teri ..nahiii babaji.

Tum mera zindagi hai ( hope season 2 😉😉😉)

Ek jashn: everlasting love..love starting at forever ending at never..( 2017 Maaneet Marriage competition winner story with my maan team )

Mohra ( collaboration with MGmahika )

our wishes thread for birthday celebration

Maaneet writing paradise (index): my love or crazy Fantasy..

my one year journey ka lovely lovely threads..i completed one year in india forum.

Above list , everything my stories titles.first three stories, I am writing both Maaneet & Akdha version by Fantasy ka love  ID ..other stories only in Maaneet version 😃😃😃

I added my every stories titles in my special part..this is one of the my writing style😛😛😛

Now i am waiting for ur stones, tomatoes..plz throw light weight items plz consider my request..😳😳😳 

maaneetfavo thumbnail
Song selection, My kutty (Angel pooja) did it..i love u darling..
Banner credits goes to Neha (ymbrye & jiya )..thank u dearies..

Thank u so much for everything..😃😃😃

Sorry for late unres😭😭😭

maaneetfavo thumbnail
Now u do res guys 😆 Edited by maaneetfavo - 6 years ago
Angel.Pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
😉 Edited by Angel.Pooja - 6 years ago