Nimki Mukhiya

abhi and nimki's marriage

bonggirl thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
god i m just loving nimki n abhi's (nibhi)character n hate babbo to the core .i want nibhis marriage(nt now) bt aftr a proper love story now nd nt with babbo.we cn tel the channel nt to bring abt d marriage

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kavila thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: bonggirl

god i m just loving nimki n abhi's (nibhi)character n hate babbo to the core .i want nibhis marriage(nt now) bt aftr a proper love story now nd nt with babbo.we cn tel the channel nt to bring abt d marriage

Huh nimki and babbos marraige shoot already began

Nimki and babbo are leads abhi character is cameo 

But please write on insta about how we loving abhi and nimki

I just can't tolerate that baboo😡
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
He may be chosen as a cameo change can be brought overnight.

If they started shooting the wedding of this Stiff Babboo or whatever is his name they can make changes showing him running away or refusing to marry Nimki where Abhi will marry her.

No!!!!!  Babboo is someone who'll make viewers stop watching this show.
bonggirl thumbnail
lets tell the channel to change it soon otherwise they wil shoot the whole wedding sequence n there wil be nothing left to do
Kavila thumbnail
Originally posted by: bonggirl

lets tell the channel to change it soon otherwise they wil shoot the whole wedding sequence n there wil be nothing left to do

Yes let's write on insta in thier inta account @starbharat

Or to bhumika aka nimki @gurungbhumika 
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Who knows this Baboo I mean the fit for goon role is related to someone who gave him the lead role but I will stop watching this show.
Baboo mom does not like Miss Namkeen this will turn into a saas bahu saga: Me ??? seriously will stop watching.
To me Baboo looks like a goon in tamil movies.
Kavila thumbnail
Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

Who knows this Baboo I mean the fit for goon role is related to someone who gave him the lead role but I will stop watching this show.
Baboo mom does not like Miss Namkeen this will turn into a saas bahu saga: Me ??? seriously will stop watching.
To me Baboo looks like a goon in tamil movies.

😡exactly