Abhi ek din shock se mar jayega...

dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Agar aisa hi chalta raha to😆 Elina ke pass jyada dimag hai. Jo usko samjh.me aaya wo Nimki nahi samajh payi.
So, she will either marry a haveli wala matlab babbu
Or a sarkari officer matlab abhi. She has her options open . As a fathet Ramvachan should guide her properly. Her idea of life partner will leave her heart broken. Beauty alone is not a parameter for marriage.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kavila thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Exactly and we already know where she is going as babbo and nimki marraige sequence shooting has began already
As per dop insta update😡
Kavila thumbnail
😡Mera abhi
😭

Is baboo ko koi Mar dalo yaar!
dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ruk jaiye zara. Nimki ka koi bahrosa nahi... Wo shadi ke din shadi sr bhag sakti hai
Hmm.. Aur aj Nimki said she want someone like Abhi while giving gyan to her brother. I think she likes Abhi but since he is a.widower and a father of a child, she is going after Babboo
 Nimki's whole life is about marriage. So, she is not going to get married this soon.
Kavila thumbnail
Originally posted by: dey.bh

Ruk jaiye zara. Nimki ka koi bahrosa nahi... Wo shadi ke din shadi sr bhag sakti hai

Hmm.. Aur aj Nimki said she want someone like Abhi while giving gyan to her brother. I think she likes Abhi but since he is a.widower and a father of a child, she is going after Babboo
 Nimki's whole life is about marriage. So, she is not going to get married this soon.

Apke muh me ghee shakar ! Abhi aur nimki chayey mujhe bass woh babbo ðŸ˜¡