Ummm Abhi was a big disappointment today!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 6 years ago
😑to set nimki and daboo together
They are spoiling abhis character πŸ˜­

So today I finally hand down 

Will watch the show only for nimki

And daboo nimki romance scene better I will skip !! 
I read the update on another site seems they trying to create differences between Nimki and Abhi to make Nimki think Babbu is better. I'm glad Mauha is a better judge of character but would prefer Nimki to get past the superficial Babbu. 
Originally posted by angelic8219

I read the update on another site seems they trying to create differences between Nimki and Abhi to make Nimki think Babbu is better. I'm glad Mauha is a better judge of character but would prefer Nimki to get past the superficial Babbu. 

Hmmm but abhis mera naam lo mera naam lo is just I didn't like how he was so mad into namng fame and was pressurizing his staaf to take his name in every speech and also his attitude .towards nimki ! 

But I can say now too that abhi and nimki will much better than dabbo and nimki coz of various reason.

Abhi is a big corrupt and self centered man but at the same time he is a loving father ...

I like the scene where tetars were literally beegjng for mla ticked and how abhi was distracting  minister saying humnry organise karaya hai thoda fund miljata and tetar Singh was like lol..

Originally posted by Kavila

Hmmm but abhis mera naam lo mera naam lo is just I didn't like how he was so mad into namng fame and was pressurizing his staaf to take his name in every speech and also his attitude .towards nimki !

But I can say now too that abhi and nimki will much better than dabbo and nimki coz of various reason.

Abhi is a big corrupt and self centered man but at the same time he is a loving father ...

I like the scene where tetars were literally beegjng for mla ticked and how abhi was distracting minister saying humnry organise karaya hai thoda fund miljata and tetar Singh was like lol..

Yes,he is a corrupt and it is already known but he is not a bad person like that dabbu who believes in casteism.He has some flaws but he is a genuine corrupt πŸ˜† .That's what I think
Creating difference is in their hands but making viewers to start liking Babbu is not so better they think what viewers want instead of creating unnecessary differences between Nimki and Abhimanyu.
Abhi is a gray character which makes him real because in real life people are gray and not black or white. He is corrupt, but he also has a purity in his heart.
Originally posted by Angry_Birdie

Abhi is a gray character which makes him real because in real life people are gray and not black or white. He is corrupt, but he also has a purity in his heart.

Yup 
Abhi's character is close to reality. Its ok because even Nimki is like that. Why do we need to have him as themost ideal man when the FL herself is not ideal at all? She tries all the fraudulent means to save her head.
But Nimki's admiration for Babboo is annoying.

Btw, Abhi was only teasing Nimki. He thought Nimki might put all her effort to win if he taunts her
Originally posted by dey.bh

Abhi's character is close to reality. Its ok because even Nimki is like that. Why do we need to have him as themost ideal man when the FL herself is not ideal at all? She tries all the fraudulent means to save her head.
But Nimki's admiration for Babboo is annoying.

Btw, Abhi was only teasing Nimki. He thought Nimki might put all her effort to win if he taunts her

Are yes what I meant is abhi is a real character gray one but with a good heart and overloaded sexyness lol..

But it was just a overflow coz nimkis blindness is whataking me annoyed and babbos jaap πŸ˜‘

I am praying kuch aisa ho jayey mahua ki shadi us baboo se ho jayey bass then only nimki eyes will open