EVAB (Final Week)- 18th - 22nd Sept - WU - Summary

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 6 years ago
18th Sept

Ranveer is in his room recalling his moments with suman (FB of sumveer moments are shown including their date, haldi scenes etc.) Ranveer cries whilst looking at the photos hanging on the wall. Meanwhile, suman is in the kitchen preparing milk for veer and ravi and considers calling ranveer but then hangs up. Veer comes in the kitchen and plays with the phone and then hands it to ravi who sees that suman tried calling ranveer and is angry. He drags veer out the room and starts beating suman. 

Ranveer hugs his brothers who beg him not to leave but then understand he needs to leave in order to take control of his life. Ranveer greets his family members before leaving for the airport. Everyone is sad to see him leave. He realises he's forgotten his mobile in his room so heads to his room to get it. Meanwhile, veer tries his best to contact ranveer and manages to get through to him and inform him about ravi beating suman. Ranveer immediately leaves without answering his family members, who are left worried and confused about his sudden departure. 

Ranveer comes and manages to break down the door and rescue suman. Ravi angrily says that suman is his wife and veer is his son, but they both consider ranveer their world. He says suman is his wife and he can do whatever he likes with her and it should not concern ranveer. Ranveer warns him not to touch suman as she is his wife, his love and world. He beats ravi and tries to escape with suman and veer, but ravi comes and holds up a gun, threatening to kill ranveer if he doesn't leave suman and veer. 

19th Sept

Suman tells ranveer to leave them and go as ravi is capable of anything as he committed the fraud that led to 8 people committing suicide. Ravi is shocked to know that suman had overheard his conversation with kalawati and vows to kill her too. Shakti comes and holds ravi from behind, thereby allowing ranveer to escape with veer and suman. Shakti begs ravi to let suman go as he doesn't love her and think about Kalawati. Ravi talks ill about kalawati saying how her greed made him commit fraud and what kind of a mother she was that for her own selfish reasons she got her son's widow married to ranveer. He vows to take revenge and leaves. Shakti decides to tell kalawati ravi's truth.

Ranveer brings suman and veer to mittal house and reveals what happened. All are shocked to learn the truth about ravi and console suman, but sindoora says that suman is not their problem and she cannot stay in the house. Ranveer requests the family to allow them to stay the night and tomorrow he'll leave with them. Dadisa tells ranveer to take suman to their room. Sindoora is left feeling helpless. 

Ranveer bandages suman's wounds and suman requests him to let her go as ravi is capable of anything. She reveals how her entire marriage has been an abusive relationship, and ranveer is shocked to learn this truth. He blames her for remaining silent and promises to make things ok. He asks her to rest and leaves. Outside the room, manan overhears ranveer booking tickets for himself, suman and veer. He begs ranveer not to leave the house and emotionally says they all will make sindoora see sense but ranveer insists that he has to leave with suman and veer. Antara consoles a heartbroken manan. 

In dadisa's room, sindoora is telling dadisa off for supporting ranveer and points out that ravi will now become ranveer's enemy and she is putting his life at risk. But dadisa explains that sindoora is becoming ranveer's enemy as she's failing to see that suman is ranveer's happiness and love. She tries to make her see that even though she was successful in driving suman out of ranveer's life and felt she had won, she in fact had lost as ranveer had lost. Sindoora is sad. 

20th Sept

Manan-Antara come to Sindoora's room and Manan hugs sindoora whilst crying and begging her to stop ranveer from leaving. Antara also folds her hands and requests sindoora to let go of her zidd and accept suman and veer as part of ranveer's life. 

Veer takes care of suman and asks her to never return to ravi. He hugs ranveer and suman is touched to see them both share an affectionate moment. SumVeer put veer to sleep and ravi calls suman but ranveer tells her to ignore the call. Meanwhile, sahil is disgusted to see sanjana unaffected by the recent revelations and hands her a 5 crore rupees cheque and tells her to leave his life and house forever. Manan-Antara console one another as they recall all the torture suman experienced. 

Next morning, ravi kidnaps veer and threatens ranveer warning him that if he doesn't return suman to him, he'll kill both veer and kalawati. Ravi reveals how he doesn't care about anyone but suman after kalawati broke all ties with him the night before after learning his reality. Ranveer leaves to rescue veer and kalawati. Suman wakes up to ravi's video call, where he shows her kalawati and veer tied up and suman rushes to parmar house despite ranveer warning her not to come. Ranveer arrives at parmar house and ravi is disappointed to see him come alone, he threatens ranveer further by placing a knife near veer's neck. Kalawati and ranveer look on in horror. 

21st Sept

Ravi threatens to kill veer if ranveer doesn't follow his instructions. Ranveer follows ravi's instructions and pours kerosene oil over himself. He is just about to light the lighter, when suman comes and stops him. She hugs him and cries scolding him for risking his life despite knowing she cannot live without him. Suman angrily tells ravi that he was never a good husband but today has proven he is neither a good son nor father. She breaks the mangalsutra he tied around her neck and tells him that ravi may have been her first husband, but her first love is ranveer only. The police come and attempt to arrest ravi but he points a gun against ranveer and threatens to kill him. Suman comes in between and says he'll have to shoot her first. Ravi is angered and decides to kill them both, but kalawati shoots him. Ravi is taken away to the hospital and kalawati hugs ranveer and cries. She then gives suman and ranveer her blessings and they leave. 

In mittal house, sindoora is in a dilemma, torn between the good and bad side of her personality - the good soul encouraging her to accept suman-veer as part of ranveer's life but the bad side asking her to let ranveer go as accepting suman will mean she'll be mocked by her friends in her social circle. 

22nd Sept

SumVeer and veer arrive back home and ranveer announces his decision to leave with suman and veer to everyone. They seek everyone's blessings and are about to leave when sindoora stops ranveer and says no one will leave this house and accepts suman as her daughter in law after seeking forgiveness from suman. Ranveer hugs his mum. It is revealed that kalawati has gone to haridwar for yaatra but upon her return she'll remain in mittal sadan. Dadisa expresses her desire to see sumveer's daughter and also tells sahil-sanjana and manan-antara to plan for a baby. 

In Sahil and sanjana's room - sanju accepts her selfish motives for marrying sahil but says she truly loves him now; hence will give him his happiness. She decides to walk away from his life but sahil tears the divorce papers and accepts her love. Later sanju comes and apologises to suman for always misunderstanding her and also for ravi's torture. Suman forgives her and sanju asks her to help her become an ideal daughter in law. 

At night, sumveer's room is decorated with rose petals and candles. Suman enters and ranveer is standing behind the door. He locks the door and sumveer smile at one another romantically. Ranveer gives her roses one by one and the pair share romantic moments with one another and eventually consummate their marriage. (A beautiful scene to watch for sumveer fans)

Morning after leap, family is gathered for a family portrait and the 3 couples are missing and dadisa tells nupur to call them. Sahil-Manan-Ranveer come with their respective pregnant wives and sit them down beside dadisa and they all get ready for the family picture. All are present except Akash and the show ends on a happy note. 
Edited by Yuvika_15 - 6 years ago
Thanks Yuvika for patiently giving us written updates.
Amazing precap i love the way Ravi tied his mother up I could not stop laughing I also like dadisa calling sindoora ranveer's enemy. It was a very interesting episode.
kalawati had it coming - ravi was right in all that he said to Shakti - kalawati is one greedy woman - she did get suman married to ranveer for her own selfish reasons. I don't mind him tying up kalawati - but tying up veer was just so wrong... poor kid, he's been tortured a lot now... 
And its a wrap! the show ends on a happy note with all 3 couples expecting their first child together...its kinda disheartening to see such a good show with such a good concept receive such a rushed ending... the story of sumveer remains incomplete in my opinion... as a sumveer fan I am disappointed that they didn't get the story and end they deserved. 

Agree. The show could have showed viewers something really positive with Summer's MBA, Suman
Managing both MILs and much more. But alas this is all we got. Had the creatives not wasted so much time on MIL plotting and Ravi entry so early maybe the show would not have been axed.

Anyway thank you for the written updates and hope to see you at another forum.
Any other shows you are watching ?
I checked out Dil Dhoondta hai on Z - looks good. Started yesterday
Also Sony Yeh un dinon ki baat hai I liked so far

- Aparna
Originally posted by appukrish

Agree. The show could have showed viewers something really positive with Summer's MBA, Suman
Managing both MILs and much more. But alas this is all we got. Had the creatives not wasted so much time on MIL plotting and Ravi entry so early maybe the show would not have been axed.

Anyway thank you for the written updates and hope to see you at another forum.
Any other shows you are watching ?
I checked out Dil Dhoondta hai on Z - looks good. Started yesterday
Also Sony Yeh un dinon ki baat hai I liked so far

- Aparna

I agree... even last epi - 2 much focus on sanjana - her redemption was so out of the blue... at least in last epi they should have shown some scenes between sumveer - a conversation... so many words unsaid between them... 

I'm not watching any other show - but hopefully abhi will be back in another show so will try watching that and maybe see you there? I knew of abhi but hadn't seen much of his work prior to this show and I am a fan of his acting... I'm not sure if i'll like any other character of his as much as I liked ranveer mittal but lets see. 
Thanks for the updates