Shekhar Suman does it again,takes a dig at Kangana - Page 3

Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by Niks44

Aww don't worry ur excitement is short lived, ur favs are pretty much spared! Enjoy!
When are you going to post your next goodbye thread. Please post when you will be back too.
Only Kangaroo sisters have right to take direct indirect dig at others. It was miss Kangaroo herself who blabbered about Adhyan Suman in Aap ka Adalat. 
^
I only asked when are you going to post next goodbye thread. Nothing to do with Kangana or Gober. 
Originally posted by Niks.1

Correction kangaroo and gobber! Good combo have them for dinner! Enjoy!
You still haven't answered my question. 
Nikki...I am confused yaar...u used to be a big HR fan...weren't you? Genuine question.
Originally posted by blue-ice.

Nikki...I am confused yaar...u used to be a big HR fan...weren't you? Genuine question.

I still love him as an actor! He is brilliant and versatile! Doesn't mean I will support him bullying kangana just to save his image! I also initially stated my displeasure when Grover divorced again, I don't take my love so seriously, I'll be one of the first few people to see Hrithik's next release!Edited by Niks77 - 6 years ago
Originally posted by Niks77

I still love him as an actor! He is brilliant and versatile! Doesn't mean I will support him bullying kangana just to save his image! I also initially stated my displeasure when Grover divorced again, I don't take my love so seriously, I'll be one of the first few people to see Hrithik's next release!

arre...who are these people Niks 4 and Niks one...sorry I thought it was you thats why I asked😕

and also...as much as I enjoy Kangna's pathakas...i really don't like it when she goes against HR...he has young kids...who are affected by these rumors.

So is it like only she can keep saying the same things over and over and over and over again !!! She takes digs on everyone all the time, people will retaliate sometimes too !!! Its no big deal. 

I am tired of hearing the same thing in interviews , in chat shows, in Spoof videos ... Stop yaar now !!! ðŸ¥±
Aur karbhi kya sakta hein!.
Originally posted by Niks77

I still love him as an actor! He is brilliant and versatile! Doesn't mean I will support him bullying kangana just to save his image! I also initially stated my displeasure when Grover divorced again, I don't take my love so seriously, I'll be one of the first few people to see Hrithik's next release!
Don't lie, you chose to go against Hritikh as you have personal issues with another HR fan Teamo Messi.