Manish Raisinghan to enter ESS

Posted: 6 years ago

Talented actor Manish Raisinghan who has recently been heralded for his short film with actress Avika Gor that got screened at the Cannes Festival will soon be back into action on the TV screens!!

Popularly known as Siddhant of Sasural Simar Ka, Manish will be making his comeback on Colors after his impressive stint in the above mentioned long-running show.

Manish will be seen in a new avatar in Rajshri Productions' popular show, Ek Shringaar Swabhimaan.

A credible source tells us, "Manish has been roped in to play the anti-hero. It will be an interesting character. He will be the biological son of Nand Kishore (Vinay Jain). Later on in the story, there are chances of his character getting paired opposite Sawri (Gulki Joshi), who is Pushpa's daughter.

We buzzed Manish, but could not get to talk to him.

We reached out to the channel spokesperson, but did not get any revert till we filed the story.

What nonsense is this? Cant they concentrate on NaiRan/Meghnal first. Why roped in new entry for Saawri?😡😡😡

oh no!!!! Not this! Don't want our Manish in ESS. definitely not. Ya , would agree of it's a finite stint as an antihero but seriously CVS are you thinking to pair him with that baawri? That would be like serving carrot halwa with spinach salad. Ewww...We would never tolerate him with that stupid. Definitely not! Manish can handle the character well but I guess he's too busy with shortfilms for now. so it's likely that the news is fake like the one where his entry was predicted in dsdt. but if he's there then no stupid pairing or we want Avika opposite him. Nothing like AviMan. Please ESS, no pairing of Manish with baawri
Originally posted by RoshniMenon88

oh no!!!! Not this! Don't want our Manish in ESS. definitely not. Ya , would agree of it's a finite stint as an antihero but seriously CVS are you thinking to pair him with that baawri? That would be like serving carrot halwa with spinach salad. Ewww...We would never tolerate him with that stupid. Definitely not! Manish can handle the character well but I guess he's too busy with shortfilms for now. so it's likely that the news is fake like the one where his entry was predicted in dsdt. but if he's there then no stupid pairing or we want Avika opposite him. Nothing like AviMan. Please ESS, no pairing of Manish with baawri

This site publishes true news and even casts were mentioning about new entry so it has to be true
Originally posted by ItsAlia

This site publishes true news and even casts were mentioning about new entry so it has to be true

Which site is it? I do like Manish. But I'm in no mood to see a love story for Sawri. Hell! I don't even want to see Sawri. If he was entering just as NK's soon, I would have been fine with it. But opposite Sawri? Never! ðŸ˜¡
Oh nooo please god make this news as a fake news. I couldn't  see my Manish with that sawri. She is not that worth to pair with my Greek god. Finger crossed.
Originally posted by Cinderella3

Which site is it? I do like Manish. But I'm in no mood to see a love story for Sawri. Hell! I don't even want to see Sawri. If he was entering just as NK's soon, I would have been fine with it. But opposite Sawri? Never! ðŸ˜¡

Same here not at all interested. Nothing personal against the actor. its just they already have too many negative characters in the show who are creating drama. Adding one more that too opposite pyscho saawri is something am not interested to watch. Site name is indianwikimedia
Each time one track ends show is back to square 1 with drama, drama & drama. 

Edited by ItsAlia - 6 years ago
Manish entry I suppport him as an actor I love him soo much but pairing with swaari can't accepted .I'd it is true I'm happy for his new journey not true also ok .But would love to see him on screen would be missing avika beside him 
Originally posted by sarahrosid

Oh nooo please god make this news as a fake news. I couldn't see my Manish with that sawri. She is not that worth to pair with my Greek god. Finger crossed.
same here Sarah. it seems to be a nightmare for me. Absolutely! How can they even think of that weird pairing. I would love that watch him in a negative role coz we know how talented he is. He even presented the negative shades of Aaryan in a best way.but a pair is something I wouldn't love to watch. especially with that psycho.
Originally posted by ItsAlia

Ya seems that it is true. had a ray of hope as we didn't get any official confirmation from Manish. Anyhow, just hope that his stint isn't too long n that's what I believe considering his tightly packed schedules n short film works that are progressing Now. Would never want him to remain as permanent character opposite that psycho
Yeah NaiRan romance nahi mil raha or yeh log Sawri ki love story plan kar rahe hai.
For God Sake they already have the love story of two lead couple. There is still soo much to see in Nairan and Meghnal love story. Its not like they have shown everything they can with this two couple that they r introducing new. Just now Nairan misunderstanding has been cleared they still need to work on their relationship and they need to show some romantic scenes between them. Meghnal has finally made a beautiful home for themselves its time to show how Meghna will be the support of Kunal. So much story is still left. 
But Instead of developing this two love stories they are bringing new ones. 
First Visyati like seriously. Khyati is a kid. She just started college few months ago even if she can fall in love in that age but they aren't mature enough to handle marriage and relationship at that small age. It can also be an infatuation for Khyati which is very common at that age. How can they marry her like that. Let her finish her studies first. As if that stupid yrach wasn't enough they started a new once.
Who wants to see Sawri's romance. I don't have anything against the actress she is doing her job. But Sawri is an irritating character whats the need to show soo much importance to her. She already ruined the beautiful pre marriage romance of NaiRan. And now after marriage instead of NaiRan they will now show Sawri's Romance. 
The trps are already going down. The show will end soon.
They already have NK and Sandhya with them they can already create family drama. What is the need of sawri????