What are your theories on how/why Nimki's mother died?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 6 years ago
Initially I thought Nimki's mother left them hence Nimki doesn't like using her things. Then Nimki see video on this woman's suicide and is upset and asks her father why so maybe she commited suicide or it looked like she did. Now we have information that she's just like Nimki beautiful and fights for what's right like Mauha. Her father doesn't seem to hate the Tetars and doesn't go out of his way to tell his kids to keep away from them. So I wonder what it is. Nimki seems the most traumatised by it hence her father gives into her whims to keep her happy.  Edited by angelic8219 - 6 years ago
I don't know that how she died but I do think that somehow nimki was the reason for her mother's death.Sometimes I see guilt on her face

But I could be wrong
I think Nimki's mother was an upper caste married to a lower caste Ramvachan.  I am sure Tettar's family has something to do with it. At some point of time Nimki will have to stand against the Tettar family or Baboo ji . Baboo ji is her ideal man right now.Unless, its a personal loss there is not even a remote chance Nimki will stand against them.

Tettar's wife is too caste conscious although all of them are same but when Babboo cracked a joke on marrying a low caste, her reactions were too cruel. I am sure no other member would have reacted this way. Not that others would appreciate it 

There has to be link  and yes nimki s mother was of upper caste
Me thinking what if nimkis father doesn't know the whole story ?

I am to sure tetars having a hand directly and indirectly in nimkis mother died

And dabbos mother is a psycho omg 
Originally posted by Tanika_11

I don't know that how she died but I do think that somehow nimki was the reason for her mother's death.Sometimes I see guilt on her face

But I could be wrong
Tani but Nimki herself asked her father why her mom did that (suicide) "woh aisa kahe ki" so I dont feel Nimki is guilty.
It maybe a case of honor killing, where the mother might have been killed by the Tetar family as they all are bunch of snooty ass snobs.
Originally posted by SymphonyStar

Tani but Nimki herself asked her father why her mom did that (suicide) "woh aisa kahe ki" so I dont feel Nimki is guilty.

I don't think she committed suicide, because Rambachan has never actually told his kids about how their mother died.
I have a feeling sabke piche tettars hai kahi na kahi..
I think Babbu mum killed Nimki's mum by giving the illusion that she committed suicide but really was murdered.