Good boy vs Bad boy

Hanalita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
First let me make it clear that i love all the actors here and i know Preeta looks beautiful with both Rishab and Karan, infarct she has totally different personality when she's with either of them
My Problem is the makers are trying to say that gals will always choose and fall for the bad guy, which i believe is wrong and that's the case in most shows.

but i love the show and hope Preeta chooses Rishab but if they only had more chances😭and since its Ekta's show anything is possible

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

made-in-charms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I absolutely agree with this that's my point of view.
By bad guy i mean a flirt or a guy having many gfs ( not negative shade or anything like that ) are the one for whom the girl will fall and again their marriage.
Just i personally want the good guy to win this time , ike i am personally tired of watching the " old wine in a new bottle concept " same story and different characters.
So yeah for a change i want RishTa and see how their story develops after marriage.
EDIT : As i am seeing many preern fans are thinking rishta fans hate karan , why will we hate karan , yeah sometimes in the intitial episodes when karan was really behaving badly with preeta i didnt like him but later , especially now i like karan . Voh jaisa bhi ho dilka accha hai . 
Edited by PrincessArohi - 6 years ago
__VIHU thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
A guy who saves a girl from goons..
Makes her feel a bit lively..
Is not always.. "Preeta ji aap kitne acche hai" "preeta ji you are so beautiful"
Is same in front of people what he feels inside.
Helps a girl whenever she require..
Is a "SO CALLED BAD BOY" just because he's a bit flirtatious and natural.. Just because he possess a realism not the "so called Mahanta" which almost all character on Indian tv possess..

Sorry I don't consider him a "BAD BOY" at all..

No offence to Rishabh fans.. Infact all Preeran fans appreciate him and adore him the way he is..
But defaming Karan won't help it..

Really sorry if my words sound offensive but it's something what I felt.
adoreyou thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ya i dont hate karan its just that i love Rishabh more.
And talking about the goon saving , Rishabh also would have saved Preeta from this , even Sameer would have done the same , so its nothing about glorifying a characer.
I dont consider karan a bad boy but yes i think his character lacks depth , the same abhi type , flirt gfs , rishabh's character is a breath of fresh air that yes people liek them exists and in reality the like couple attraction is much more favorable than the other one.
So personally i root for RishTa but yes i get what you meant by " bad guy " , i dont know who said this and why people say that rishta fans hate karan , neither of us hate klaran atleast not now , we didnt like him in the beginning atleast I but now he has improved much i dont have any queries about karan.
And yes i also believe that this time a new concept , something different somethig realistic , something relatable yeah RishTa ALL THE WAY !
Nethra07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Firstly,not all RishTa lovers hate Karan! Likewise not all Preeran lovers love Rishab!This divided fandom in a love triangle story is expected! Be warned,it is only going to get worse!nevertheless,coming to the point,Indian television male leads are mostly the stereotypical "bad boys"who win over the female leads with their charm and impulsive behaviour.likewise,every female lead say they want a "nice guy" who is always there for them and make them feel special!!! But usually end up falling for the bad boy!How predictible is that? Why can't it be a little different for once ?why do the nice guys have to always finish last?I also agree that it is not right to completely stereotype and classify each guy between two categories..Its just those certain traits that get them that image!but no one here is saying Karan can't have feelings!he just has a wild side which I think Preetha feels is a challenge!..but why does everyone think Rishab doesn't have the edge that Karan has?why should the nice guy always be seen as a friend material and not boyfriend material?why should it always be about breaking the rules,ruthless attitude and thrills?why can't the story take a sensitive,simple love route for once? Why is there a general feeling that the nice guys can't be adventurous and sexy?For me,RishTa can bring in more naughtiness ,excitement and softness to the love story  in many subtle ways like no other! Rishab  with all his vulnerabilities and emotions which is all bottled up and hidden can be intriguing for Preetha too!no women will be attracted to a man she cannot respect !Rishab can't pay the price for being nice!Hope he gets his girl! 
FSM-93 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
If preeta gets a rishta from both Rishabh and Karan who do you guys think she will choose.. Obviously she'll choose Rishabh.. Its not that te bad boys always win, in order to show chemistry, opposite attracts and for trps the creative team always puts a saint girl with a flirtatious naughty guy.. And the circumstances lead the female character to fall in love with bad boy (I also mean flitatious, many girlfriends kinda guy)
But then tv shows also show that the bad boy has a good heart and is emotional.. They show reasons as to why the girl falls in love with him.
Same is with preeta right now she would choose Rishabh if she had to choose one.. But if the circumstances lead her to marry karan.. She'll accept her fate and eventually see his good side and fall in love with him.

I am a PreeRan shipper but however I am so damn in love with Rishabh that I want him to have a happy ending.. And if RishTa happen then also I'll be very very happy since I love Rishabh and he is such a good person, he deserves amazing stuff in life.
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I am sorry but I do not understand this good boy vs bad boy debate. Karan is mischievous and immature but how does that make him a bad boy? Please correct me if I am missing anything here. But I thought he saved her many times. I know he is a bit rude to her but so is Preeta. It works both ways. But not once he manhandled her or force himself on her. Again correct me if I am wrong. 
I know Rishabh is amazing. He is the ideal partner any girl would love to have. But my question is what would be left to see in the perfect man and perfect woman story. As a viewer, I believe that Karan Preeta are more realistic pair and they have a lot of potential. I might be wrong and you might not agree with me. It is okay. Its just my opinion 
Edited by Ramsha.. - 6 years ago
Rhea_Choudhury5 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ramsha..

I am sorry but I do not understand this good boy vs bad boy debate. Karan is mischievous and immature but how does that make him a bad boy? Please correct me if I am missing anything here. But I thought he saved her many times. I know he is a bit rude to her but so is Preeta. It works both ways. But not once he manhandled her or force himself on her. Again correct me if I am wrong.

I know Rishabh is amazing. He is the ideal partner any girl would love to have. But my question is what would be left to see in the perfect man and perfect woman story. As a viewer, I believe that Karan Preeta are more realistic pair and they have a lot of potential. I might be wrong and you might not agree with me. It is okay. Its just my opinion

Wow. You just spoke my heart. Even Preeta has been quite harsh on Karan. Infact she compares him with Rishabh always, which i am not a big fan of. Noone would like to be always put up against their own sibling. But he handles the criticism quite well and just shruggs it off with his shenanigans and childlike retorts.
Parud78 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: RockingJahnvi

Ya i dont hate karan its just that i love Rishabh more.

And talking about the goon saving , Rishabh also would have saved Preeta from this , even Sameer would have done the same , so its nothing about glorifying a characer.
I dont consider karan a bad boy but yes i think his character lacks depth , the same abhi type , flirt gfs , rishabh's character is a breath of fresh air that yes people liek them exists and in reality the like couple attraction is much more favorable than the other one.
So personally i root for RishTa but yes i get what you meant by " bad guy " , i dont know who said this and why people say that rishta fans hate karan , neither of us hate klaran atleast not now , we didnt like him in the beginning atleast I but now he has improved much i dont have any queries about karan.
And yes i also believe that this time a new concept , something different somethig realistic , something relatable yeah RishTa ALL THE WAY !

@Rocking Jahnvi... No offence.. but i  could say the same about Rishabh...

helping her find a Job.. Clearing her name in the Chori case... helping her family with 60k for the kumkum bhagya hall ( he over heard preeta and shrishti talk)...

Good folks can do all those things and help a girl... not seek/demand her love in return..  there are folks who are good and try to help others...

just because you help a girl does not mean ..that the girl should fall in love.. she could thank the guy . be grateful ... and give him Respect....

many a times Love can not be explained... so it is up to the girl to choose  whom she will  develop feelings for...

I am really tired of people saying karan is a Bad Boy...  he has a heart of gold...

(apart from being rude to preeta during the earlier episodes)

the way  he treats both the dadi's... his mom.. kritika... and finally how he adores..SAMEER..

PreeRan fans do not dislike Rishabh.. (btw i do like Rishabh as a character.. he is by no means PERFECT though)

so i wish the show well and if RISHTA is the end game..well good luck to that team...
Edited by Parud78 - 6 years ago
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
karan is not a bad boy...he is just immature...naughty...a prankster...self-obsessed...who never takes life seriously...a extrovert who enjoy life to the fullest with parties...girls...a free thinker...he has a good heart

i love rishabh as a character...he is a good guy...but he is not perfect or god to put him in a pedestal...he has his own set of demons in him...

maybe Rishta happens...congrats...but for me its always karan being life of the show and PreeRan is soul of the show...karan is a well written character...its karan journey from a immature naughty prankster to responsible mature guy..
Edited by Mages - 6 years ago