Male Lead. - Page 2

Posted: 6 years ago
I'm also frankly saying I don't like and IT WILL BE DIFFICULT WATCHING A GOON LIKE LEAD.It is pain to the eyes. Hope they make changes and keep Abhimanyu showing him re-marrying Nimki who's going to teach Nimki to be the lead of the village well importance in all Babbu or whatever his name is is not going to be the lead.
Edited by ALUJNA21 - 6 years ago
Originally posted by ALUJNA21

I'm also frankly saying I don't like and IT WILL BE DIFFICULT WATCHING A GOON LIKE LEAD.It is pain to the eyes. Hope they make changes and keep Abhimanyu showing him re-marrying Nimki who's going to teach Nimki to be the lead of the village well importance in all Babbu or whatever his name is is not going to be the lead.

I hope that happens.
In Kasauti, Mr Bajaj was a cameo of 8 weeks but people loved him more and he was made a permanent lead in the show.
I hope here also, Abhi becomes the lead.
I only started watching today and caught up with all the episodes but it seems Babbu will get married to Nimki. But, BDO will fall in love with Nimki however she will probably reject him as only a friend/mentor. I love Abhi with Nimki but lets just wait and see. However, the episodes have been recorded 3 months in advanced. Edited by _KOMAL - 6 years ago
Originally posted by _KOMAL

I only started watching today and caught up with all the episodes but it seems Babbu will get married to Nimki. But, BDO will fall in love with Nimki however she will probably reject him as only a friend/mentor. I love Abhi with Nimki but lets just wait and see. However, the episodes have been recorded 3 months in advanced. 

Yup exactlyyy I some how praying mahua get married to babu instead of nimki but 

I don't understand why every story a lead has to marry ultimate ly it should have been better if they would have kept nimki single and becoming ultimate ly the strong powerful women huh.
Originally posted by Kavila

Yup exactlyyy I some how praying mahua get married to babu instead of nimki but

I don't understand why every story a lead has to marry ultimate ly it should have been better if they would have kept nimki single and becoming ultimate ly the strong powerful women huh.

The story kind of reminds me of Udaan 😆 there was also symbolism in last weeks episode where babbu said he will marry Nimki. But, that's when she would hate him and stop her babbu ji jaap.

I think they will change mahua (actress) and bring maybe a popular or newcomer as second female lead opposite abhi.

That's so true... I guess in a ideal world you need a husband and get married have fights with saas but also be independent by running the state.
How can they get her married to that dabboo?
He has a stiff body language and zero expressions. No please no. It is Abhi Nimki or Nimki stays kunwari forever 🤣
Originally posted by Angry_Birdie

How can they get her married to that dabboo?
He has a stiff body language and zero expressions. No please no. It is Abhi Nimki or Nimki stays kunwari forever 🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣