ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 years ago
Hope the male lead is Indraneil as the other one mainly looks like a goon.
sorry don't know their character name...
your view.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SymphonyStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

Hope the male lead is Indraneil as the other one mainly looks like a goon.
sorry don't know their character name...
your view.

Indrneil character's name is Abhimanyu Singh & that goon like lead char name is Babbu Singh.But according to Mannu Indrneil is going to be there for just 2 months.Abhimanyu will guide Nimki.He will be her mentor.Agree.Edited by SymphonyStar - 6 years ago
opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
With a heavy heart has to tell that goon idiot tetar babbua is the lead... BDO sahab is probably for limited time here... I want to see bdo sahab n nimki's chemistry...but probably nimki will marry that goon 😡
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SymphonyStar

Indrneil character's name is Abhimanyu Singh & that goon like lead char name is Babbu Singh.But according to Mannu Indrneil is going to be there for just 2 months.Abhimanyu will guide Nimki.He will be her mentor.Agree.

thanks for their character names... BUT SORRY I DON'T AGREE that this Babbu who is very fit for goon or negative roles is going to be the lead.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: opsora2090

With a heavy heart has to tell that goon idiot tetar babbua is the lead... BDO sahab is probably for limited time here... I want to see bdo sahab n nimki's chemistry...but probably nimki will marry that goon 😡

A 👏👏for your reply but very sad 😭hearing this Babbu is going to be the lead.
They can still change it makes indraneil the lead...In saat Phere there were two actors but viewers opened a thread and wanted Nahar to be the lead and they slowly changed ithere Nimmki does not love Babbu 😡also so it is easy to make Abhimanyu the lead if viewers are not happy to watch someone like a goon as lead.
angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

A 👏👏for your reply but very sad 😭hearing this Babbu is going to be the lead.
They can still change it makes indraneil the lead...In saat Phere there were two actors but viewers opened a thread and wanted Nahar to be the lead and they slowly changed ithere Nimmki does not love Babbu 😡also so it is easy to make Abhimanyu the lead if viewers are not happy to watch someone like a goon as lead.

Never knew that about Saat phere, both Nahar and Neil were positive characters at the start. 
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
On Wikipedia,it is written that Indroneil is also the main male protagonist
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

thanks for their character names... BUT SORRY I DON'T AGREE that this Babbu who is very fit for goon or negative roles is going to be the lead.

Lead should be Indrneil.Abhi much better than Babbu.It should be either Indrneil or any new actor/new character ?
IPSO_FACTO thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Tanika_11

On Wikipedia,it is written that Indroneil is also the main male protagonist

Wiki is not reliable as it is open to editing for everyone.
IPSO_FACTO thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I just hope Abhi becomes the parallel lead and stays in the show. ❤️ i like the actor since he did Pyaar k do naam Radha aur Shyaam, years back.