Chupke Chupke

finally confession

songjoongki thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
oohkay toh today was the day jab abhi and meera confessed to each other though not in a good situation but yeah we should start bidding farewell to our stars coz soon it is coming to end😭😭 sry guys i should be happy about their confession😳 but i think its inappropriate😕 coz if this storyline had gone with a normal pace😉 then m damn sure their separation ,their pain, their love for each other, their confession they could have shown it more beautifully😳 but yeah since they have a limit now they cant show that in this short period😡Edited by songjoongki - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

3dancelover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I am so happy they confessed but it was rushed and it could have been handled more beautifully like you said but so i guess the show really is ending
awkwardpotato thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: songjoongki

oohkay toh today was the day jab abhi and meera confessed to each other though not in a good situation but yeah we should start bidding farewell to our stars coz soon it is coming to end😭😭 sry guys i should be happy about their confession😳 but i think its inappropriate😕 coz if this storyline had gone with a normal pace😉 then m damn sure their separation ,their pain, their love for each other, their confession they could have shown it more beautifully😳 but yeah since they have a limit now they cant show that in this short period😡

ikr... i don't know whether to  be happy or to be sad. Because the happiness is going to be short lived. I wonder if they will just end it like this. I really hope not soo..
songjoongki thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: 3dancelover

I am so happy they confessed but it was rushed and it could have been handled more beautifully like you said but so i guess the show really is ending

😭😭😭 
songjoongki thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: awkwardpotato

ikr... i don't know whether to  be happy or to be sad. Because the happiness is going to be short lived. I wonder if they will just end it like this. I really hope not soo..

lets see it on monday what they are actually up to😕😕