Pritam Pyaare... is neeraj

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 6 years ago
arghhh well apparently preetam pyaare is neeraj. can't believe it is him. I really hate him now. Doesn't he know his limits. Doesn't he understands that meera doesn't like him. Moreover he is trying to create misunderstandings between abhi and meera. 
I really hope meera soon finds out and shoves him in his place. ðŸ˜¡
honestly he was my first doubt
he is so annoying uhhh
Originally posted by 3dancelover

honestly he was my first doubt
he is so annoying uhhh

same but then i thought as annoying as he is; he may not go to such extent. But he really is a cheapo... irritating, nosy, and what not. Despite meera telling him she is troubled by this preetam pyaare, he still didn't back off.
Originally posted by awkwardpotato

same but then i thought as annoying as he is; he may not go to such extent. But he really is a cheapo... irritating, nosy, and what not. Despite meera telling him she is troubled by this preetam pyaare, he still didn't back off.
after today's episode and the precap i have a feeling the kidnapping and neeraj's pritam pyaare role might have been done to make them confess?
Originally posted by 3dancelover

after today's episode and the precap i have a feeling the kidnapping and neeraj's pritam pyaare role might have been done to make them confess?

oh my gawdd hahaah... so this was all dadiya's plan. I would never have thought that but then again she did see the papers so they had to make something out of tht too. I am a bit scared, i hope they don't end it at just that though. 
I doubted neeraj, lolz,, he is annoying but thank goodness he wasn't as bad as i thought.