Huh babbo dabbo want to marry nimki at any cost!

Posted: 6 years ago
😡kamina said to garima 
Dil agaya hai nimki pe shaadi to hum usey se karengey 

😡
It's a plan, marry Nimki, get her elected, treat her like rubbish and take over. Is that how it will happen? Nimki will think Babbu loves her and she will say yes. 😕 Edited by angelic8219 - 6 years ago
Originally posted by angelic8219

It's a plan, marry Nimki, get her elected, treat her like rubbish and take over. Is that how it will happen? Nimki will think Babbu loves her and she will say yes. 😕

Exactly huh huh huh😡 and nimki that girl is hopelessly blind 

In dabbooo charm huh huh huh

I can't believe how she compare dabbo and abhi and was saying how dabbo is a kind person and abhi a cruel one 

Like really she has a blind scarf on her eyes regarding daboo..

Huh huh hope koi to rok lo Yeh shaadi. 

Nimki se to koi umeed nahin she will happily land into dabbos arm huh huh Yeh ladki
Originally posted by Kavila

Exactly huh huh huh😡 and nimki that girl is hopelessly blind 

I can't believe how she compare dabbo and abhi and was saying how dabbo is a kind person and abhi a cruel one 

Nimki se to koi umeed nahin she will happily land into dabbos arm huh huh Yeh ladki

nimki is such a fool to think babbu a kind person.I hope she doesn't get married to that babbu.Also BDO sahab has some flaws like he takes bribes and somehow a corrupted man but he is far better than that babbu dabbu😡
Just hate this Tetars 😡.. i want a full tetars free Episode. pata nei after marriage iyea kamine log nimki ke sath keya karega ...😭 ..BDO sahab please save Nimki 

😡kamina said to garima
Dil agaya hai nimki pe shaadi to hum usey se karengey

😡
Mannu tu bhi yeh show dekhti hai 😛 Are dont worry yaar woh Babbu na majaak kar raha tha aise hi Mummji ko chidhane k liye.
Originally posted by opsora2090

Just hate this Tetars😡.. i want a full tetars free Episode. pata nei after marriage iyea kamine log nimki ke sath keya karega ...😭 ..BDO sahab please save Nimki
Opsora tum bhi yahan 😊
Originally posted by Tanika_11

nimki is such a fool to think babbu a kind person.I hope she doesn't get married to that babbu.Also BDO sahab has some flaws like he takes bribes and somehow a corrupted man but he is far better than that babbu dabbu😡
Tanika Babbu ko sirf bhadkna aataa hai 😆

Exactly huh huh huh😡and nimki that girl is hopelessly blind

Nimki has babbu blindness in present 😆
Originally posted by SymphonyStar

Opsora tum bhi yahan 😊
ha chali ayi nimki ko suport karneke .kaise ho dear. bohot dino ke bad mulakat hui hai ❤️