Posted: 6 years ago
Today's episode shocked me to the core. The lady Rekha Devi doesn't have any idea on the question but still answers it right. And also not able to explain the answer.
I used to love KBC show so much. I am seeing g there is no scope for intelligent people in this show. Please KBC show don't think we are fools that we can't see the truth
Edited by charu_81 - 6 years ago
omg I came to say the same!! she had no clue about anything and kept getting hints from AB! it was so clear he was guiding her...she would randomly pick an answer then if its correct AB would ask her should he lock the answer? and if its wrong then he would remind her she has lifelines to use! It was soo blatant!! 
Totally agree with you. Shame on Amithah Bachchan for helping her out so much.He will not accept the wrong answer. Are you sure are you sure... hate him so much. I am not watching the show. This is height of unfairness.
even the question where she picked joridaar...after using phone a friend lifeline...she first chose C...to which AB reminded her she still has lifeline...so shes like ok B..omg! it was sooo obviouss!! 
This season specifically picked some horrible and illiterate contestants with the exception of Veeresh Chaudhary. Majority of these contestants dont even have basic knowledge. For example that woman who couldnt even tell that the wedding dress is called laal joda. The selection for this season is not good. I was disgusted at how AB was indirectly making people pick the right answer. This is cheating! Edited by Cshafkat - 6 years ago
But AB does nt know the sure answers..right? 
thats what he says, but going by how he is guiding people to wins he sure does know the answers!
Originally posted by Cshafkat

This season specifically picked some horrible and illiterate contestants with the exception of Veeresh Chaudhary. Majority of these contestants dont even have basic knowledge. For example that woman who couldnt even tell that the wedding dress is called laal joda. The selection for this season is not good. I was disgusted at how AB was indirectly making people pick the right answer. This is cheating!
Yes I agree.  I also really feel fastest finger is kind of manipulated to get such contestants on hot seat. 

if its that woman with dupatta on head
i was continuously saying "she's been told the answers"
Originally posted by charu_81

Yes I agree.  I also really feel fastest finger is kind of manipulated to get such contestants on hot seat. 

One of the fastest fingure first round had options like atani etc, many from south can't identify currency in HIndi.. so this is show only for north indians ?

KBC 1 had such authentication ... its not upto mark now ..