Mrs. Chinnathirai - New show on VijayTV.. Starts 24th Sep

Posted: 6 years ago
Mrs. Chinnathirai - New show on VijayTV..

Starts 24th September  - Every Sunday @ 7 pm.
Edited by ramyvijay - 6 years ago
Sujitha comes in first intro promo..

many celebrities were shown as participants.. but only for few seconds.. so I could get glance of only few..

Sujitha
Nisha Ganesh (K5)
Sindhu Shyam (Pagal Nilavu Sr.Revathy)
Ramya (Andal Azhagar Revathy)
Anu (Office 2)
Vandana Michael (KMKV)
RJ Sindhu (KOCJ Judge)
Vanitha (KMKV Vaishali) iva married ah ?

and 2 more..

Edited by ramyvijay - 6 years ago
Thanks for d thread Ramya ⭐️
I like Sindhu Shyam Ganesh ...Multi talented and we ve seen it ...I  m looking forward to know more about others 😳
Originally posted by ramyvijay

Sujitha comes in first intro promo..

many celebrities were shown as participants.. but only for few seconds.. so I could get glance of only few..

Sujitha
Nisha Ganesh (K5)
Sindhu Shyam (Pagal Nilavu Sr.Revathy)
Ramya (Andal Azhagar Revathy)
Anu (Office 2)
Vandana Michael (KMKV)
RJ Sindhu (KOCJ Judge)
Vanitha (KMKV Vaishali) iva married ah ?

and 2 more..

Monika apram Kalyana parisu serial la vara Surya voda sis madhiri iruku
Ya Vanitha married dhan pola ...Partner oda Mr and Mrs killadi zee tamil tv la participate panna nyabagam😕
Edited by -sevenstreaks- - 6 years ago
Show is ok..
Shakthi should stop using his bb brains indha showla..😆 Enga use pannanumo he forgot to use there ippo indha madhri fun showsla he is using those strategies.. He made his team member lose because of his brilliance.. it was so apparent that he was looking at contestants when judges were tasting food in order to know who cooked the dish.. Arivali made Durga lose..😡
Btw I am suprised to see Durga on the show.. a pleasant one though.. Liked her since oonjal days although i was very small when that show came 😆 Nostalgia kagave i am rooting for her..
Most of them are my favorites who were been in small screen for so long (except few)

With initial promos I thought of following this show.. But as soon as I got to know the BB star kids as part of the show I lost interest.. ivanga mugathai paakkanumaa nu 😔

First of all, what's the need for them to be there as mentors I don't know.. that too for a Mrs.Chinnathirai show where the contestants already are multi-talented.. if at all they need one, are these two the right choices? No..

Naan paakkala naalum, my mother watched the 2nd episode.. so no other go for me as I was around.. Nalla velai.. not much screen space for these 'so called' mentors.. appappo dhaan varraanga 😛.. Actually they look like dummy pieces in the show 😆 .. hope they disappear in few weeks..
Originally posted by ramyvijay

Most of them are my favorites who were been in small screen for so long (except few)

With initial promos I thought of following this show.. But as soon as I got to know the BB star kids as part of the show I lost interest.. ivanga mugathai paakkanumaa nu 😔

First of all, what's the need for them to be there as mentors I don't know.. that too for a Mrs.Chinnathirai show where the contestants already are multi-talented.. if at all they need one, are these two the right choices? No..

Naan paakkala naalum, my mother watched the 2nd episode.. so no other go for me as I was around.. Nalla velai.. not much screen space for these 'so called' mentors.. appappo dhaan varraanga 😛.. Actually they look like dummy pieces in the show 😆 .. hope they disappear in few weeks..

Right, they already have guest to taste the food. Feel the mentor's are of no use.
Makapa is a brilliant host.
Top 10/7  contestants kidaikkum podhu disappear aanalum avanga ...Adhu kapram show paakalam nu iruken ...Illati time micham 😆

Any updates folks on what's the format of the show ? Who is eliminated uptil now ? 
No elimination part till now which leaves us to think what format are they following.. Apart from the intro episode, till now 5 rounds have gone and all 10 are still there..

Cooking round
Talent round
Shopping round (I liked the most)
Proposal round
Makeover round

They're being scored individually.. Top 3 scorers were announced 2 weeks back.. I forgot those names now..

Just time pass ku paakkuren.. not so competitive..