Aarambh

Want a remake.

enlightenme thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
The great story was always the backbone of this show, more than anything. Last two weeks the show was so much rushed up for no reason. 
What disappointed me was not how Jaldev and Devsena fell in love and brought the two clans of Aryans and Dravidians together? But the lack of resistance from either side be it Sambhavija, Indramitra, Hahuma and Mekhla just killed the show. There was also supposed to be another enemy of Devsena with air as it's element. But, I still believe that all is not lost because Devsena is still not the queen. There is no official announcement of Jaldev and Devsena's union in the form of marriage.

Mine is a sincere request to the producers, creatives and most of all the members of this forum is to sign a petition for the remake of this show. Be it in another channel, in another time slot. I know it would be difficult, but if required be it with other actors.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bonggirl thumbnail
we will be sending a petition n trending in twitter next week.bt the main prblm is that we had done that b4 also n only a few turned up to sign n trend n hence the channel didnt listen 2 us.this time every1 has to join otherwise it is useless
enlightenme thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
More than anything this story deserves a proper ending. I mean there is no official union of the two countries in the form of treaty or something. Neither is there any official union between the leads in the form of marriage. No war doesn't mean peace. The lose ends need to be tied. I hope the producers are ready to invest, I will sign the petition. Let me know when it's out. Will be keeping an eye on this corner for more news.