Today's episode

• Page of 1 Go
Posted: 2 years ago
Every day I watch this show and love each and every episode.Today's episode was full of nautanki LOL
I don't like that tetar parivar,so usually skip their scenes LOL .Nimki's sad make up scene was hilarious LOL .And bringing glycerine for another drama and in the end caught by BDO sahib was also epic LOL
2 Likes this
Sad Makeup part was totally hilarious LOL. Tetar parivar is too much . Like the badi bah ka part n her khana ginna wala scene LOL .   I think in recap the knife wala part nimki kahi hai ..
0 Likes this
Originally posted by opsora2090

Sad Makeup part was totally hilarious LOL. Tetar parivar is too much . Like the badi bah ka part n her khana ginna wala scene LOL .   I think in recap the knife wala part nimki kahi hai ..
it could be possible but i don't think so LOL
1 Likes this

Sad Makeup part was totally hilarious LOL. Tetar parivar is too much . Like the badi bah ka part n her khana ginna wala scene LOL . I think in recap the knife wala part nimki kahi hai ..

Oppo you were right LOL
0 Likes this
Originally posted by Tanika_11

Sad Makeup part was totally hilarious LOL. Tetar parivar is too much . Like the badi bah ka part n her khana ginna wala scene LOL . I think in recap the knife wala part nimki kahi hai ..

Oppo you were right LOL

lol was it nimki ? LOL mere iyaha after half an hour later telecast hogi ... lol ...i guessed it was nimki for manaoying BDO sahab LOL
0 Likes this

Oppo you were right LOL

lol was it nimki ? LOL mere iyaha after half an hour later telecast hogi ... lol ...i guessed it was nimki for manaoying BDO sahab LOL

Yup it was nimki LOL .it was a very cute scene between nimki and BDO sahab Embarrassed
1 Likes this

Oppo you were right LOL

Yup it was nimki LOL .it was a very cute scene between nimki and BDO sahab Embarrassed

Really love that scene LOL . N it seems that BDO sahab bhi Nimki ki jhallipan ko pasand karne laga hai Heart
2 Likes this
  • Page of 1 Go