Kundali Bhagya

Brothers Trio Was The Highlight Of The Epi

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago
at last...we got a scene of brothers bonding and rishabh being the perfect brother advising both his brothers abt marriage...advantage and benefits...he should always remain the person he is...a good man...this is the rishabh i wanted and i got it tdy...i love his bonding with karan n sameer tdy...
karan n sameer wants to avoid marriage becos wives are different after marriage...they pick a fight for no reason..😆

the hug of the 3 bros were so cute and for me the main highlight...what a chemistry they share...pure love for each other...i hope this bonding is never ruined for anyone...not even for preeta-shrishti..

than came in rakhi advising trio bros...wives if they love someone they can go any extend for them especially for their husbands...karan-sameer make fun of it and she chase her other son n nephew for their mischief

we need more scenes of trio bros bonding

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manu.krissh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yesss... Apart from this preeran scene was the highlight of the day...Love to watch karan preeta the bhaag wala shaadi...And hidden marriage... Very good shristi... Definitely karan-shristi share an amazing bond as jeju-saali ...And lovely precap again...
InfiniteFlames thumbnail
Yess! It was indeed highlight of the epi and there should be more scenes featuring this trio
Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
The actors nailed the scene - you could sense the love,familial bond, how easy going they are amongst themselves. It's nice how they showed Rishab as the elder, mature, protector,  brother yet he gives in easily to the love frOm his younger siblings. These scenes are a must and should be always shown - I want to see one with their father too.
SamRan have amazing chemistry and comic timing... can't wait for them to play pranks on SrishtI and Preeta
G_for_Ganga thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Yea, it was really good to see the brothers bonding... Hope Reshab stays like dis forever... Care taker of his brothers and family :-) Such a beautiful scene :-) 
Srimukhi thumbnail
Hehe ystr brothers scene was awesome...The way karan calls Sammy and the way karan-sameer thinking about Preeta-shristi is hilarious...I like the brothers hug😊