Why was the snake task a partner task to begin with?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 6 years ago
At this stage everyone has done creepy crawly stunt and lying in the coffin with snakes would have been cake walk for anyone. Instead of Rithvik and monica in the coffin, they could have a non manned box of snakes and had all 4 of them perform the actual task. Rithvik ko toh free paas mil gaya ja for being partnered with Shan. 
Whom will be partner with shan uska/uski to  hameshai nikal padega / padegi na . Baby hai aisi damder. ❤️  Edited by opsora2090 - 6 years ago
I know right? I found that stupid too.Last car task had same thing going on and that was kind of crazy too. 
Rithvik got the free pass 😆 there was no partner's participation in that task...
I dont know why but I feel rithvik always gets off easily..most of his stunts are going under water and then opening some lock and key..he has got the least variation of stunts!  and last stunt there was no work at all!
Agree with you there. There wasn't anything for Ritwik or for Monica. They just had to stay calm and lie down. Else like the other task, both should have done this in partnership like the worm task or whatever it was where Nia and Hina were partners.Edited by BeyondHorizon - 6 years ago
AT ka congrats msg yaha kar diya thaEdited by -Jisha- - 6 years ago
Absolutely right
Be it Ritwik or monica there was no work for these two people they just had to keep the snakes above them that's do nothing else whereas all the work was done by Shan and karan at this stage of competition one person getting a easy win is really not right at this stage the difficulty level should be increased but however in this task one partner had to face the difficulty while other just get saved without any such efforts