Aarambh

disappointment..a rant post

dafla thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
    The most disappointed last episode in all my history of watching last episodes...
     Aarambh a show to which i was hooked coz of varsena s chemistry and i watched this reincarnation track solely for them..but  what did i get out of this a broken heart and a determination
, I AM NEVER EVER GONNA WATCH ANOTHER FANTASY OR MYTHICAL STORY WHICH IS GOING TO BE AIRED IN STAR PLUS...
     seeing the initial promos i had a small curiosity to know what this story is about..initial few episodes id didnt attract me much but then came aryans and dravidans war and their meet ..varsena s chemistry was mindblowing and that got me hooked to this show..i then watched how devsena was forced by situation to take her fathers life and then varsena falling in love ,sivans lecture and the epic battle ,fiery and flirtatious,they taking their lives with the promise that they ll be born again to unite as soulmates...i loved this show then ...shocked to watch varsenas early demise but the promise of reincarnation made me wait for another epic story..

Being a fan of all reincarnation stories from magadhera to goblin...i love all reincarnation novels or series or movies...i simply love them so i waited and waited and waited till the last moment of last episode for the perfect end to the perfect varsena s story and i didnt get it..so i am sitting here and typing this rant abt a perfect story ruined...they didnt even have a conversation or hand holding to the least ..

Varsenas story was phenomenal while jalsenas end was rushed ;poor editing and i donot blame the actors here coz these two are brilliant..
            I still couldnt belive it was the end..they started airing dance plus and i am sitting infront of my tv like a fool thinking did it end? how can this be a end..
         god i am so frustrated right now...they even gave a scene for siyala and silamban...

p.s sorry for the long rant post..
 the oly good thing i got out of this show is that rajnesh and karthika are wonderful actors..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

apolloartemis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Res for longer reply later but agreed. At the same time I can see why as KN was ill. My guess is she shot her scenes later on alone/ with body doubles because of her illness. The makers should have instead shot all the Jalsena scenes before and some scenes with others later on. That was their folly.

But my kudoes to both Karthika and Rajneesh for their efforts and professionalism! They worked hard despite all the setbacks! If nothing else hopefully Aarambh will raise their profiles professionally and if we are really lucky they will work together again.
harshita_h thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
@dafla 
Exactly my feelings.. I was like.. ok , so that WAS the last scene , an eye glance... Seriously even siyala got a five minute scene.. Something more was needed, like maybe they both crossing Narmada.. IDK.. But last scene was a disappointment.. I liked the second last episode more... 
Limo thumbnail
Agree with you wholeheartedly, but I think the production house have made the best of what was available, given shortening of the series, injuries of RDX/KN and KN recovering from dengue. Despite all the hinderance, I take it that the team gave their very best. The ensemble have given their best.

If anything I am disappointed with SP for spoiling such a potential story due to the brand wagon TRP...Edited by Limo - 6 years ago
celina30 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I'm sorry I can't watch this show, the story seems nice enough but this Devsena emotes too much, seems like over-acting, and the constant raising of the head and drawing in of breath is too off putting...
I think I'm not supposed to critique an actor's skills in the forum but it is very glaring and I  have to say it
braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Really it was a disappointment to see a wonderful show ruined due to a channel's politics...the way they rushed the two episodes in the end...but really i must say the makers did a great job in trying to connect the threads here and there and in giving atleast some end...though I'm not at all happy with the show ending😡
But the 2 leads were great performers throughout but I felt RD had not much to do in the last episode...it was DS all over...I felt they could have done something better with him there...not many dialogues too😕
Finally Hahuma also got relieved of those snakes and we got to see the redemption of all the characters in the end...Mekhla...I felt she should have been given few dialogues atleast where she should have confessed that she loved JD and that now she accepts her fault...but alas...what has happened cant be changed and thanks to SP for ruining my 2 favorite shows...I hate SP ...Thats all i can say now😡

But I really am impressed with KN  and RD...hats off to both of them👏⭐️
misfit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
The ending was complete and utter crap. 
MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I really liked the show before the reincarnation. But VarSena's love story was so rushed. In one episode they fell in love and killed each other. Just an episode before they hated each other. So I was really disappointed. 

After reincarnation, I was disappointed with the entire story. Didn't like the mother mausi drama. JalSena love story was so slow compared to VarSena. But for what ? For an epic failed and rushed ending. I didn't understand how the Aryan's guru and Hahuma accepted so easily that both the clans should make peace because of love. I thought Devsena's sister will take revenge the way she was angry that she won't let anyone take Jaldev from her. 🤔 

Overall such a good concept executed so badly. 😕
RB.ritz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Aarambh makers can't bring other two destiny child cuz of
channel
I hate star plus
Tsuyashi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
U have written word to word of my heart!
I  am utterly disappointed!
Idk why they showed the episode too when there was no jalsena ..ending looked like a joke gave that eye glance I wanted to run n break the TV when they ended it like that
I know what problems pH had but i had been waiting for it like a moron..anyways they did their best given the circumstances.. Nothing more can be said.. Most disappointed in my lifetime