Aaya Dil Ko Churane Remo - Remo D'souza AT

Posted: 6 years ago

For all who adore, love and like Remo or are curious about him and wish him well, please check out this Appreciation Thread, which was long overdue. Also, please feel free to contribute and share pictures, collages, videos, gifts etc. 

Just keep few quick AT rules in mind

[]  Please do not use the AT to bash/mock/discuss other mentors. We would not like to use this thread to spread negativity.

[]  Minimum chatting is allowed in ATs. Please try to keep your posts related to Remo.

[]  Do not spam with just emotions to increase count pages.

[]  If you see anyone breaching Forum or AT rules, hit Report button. 

Edited by RishuDarling - 6 years ago
First of all, O-M-G! 
Finally a Remo AT...been waiting for this for sooo long. Awesome thread! πŸ‘β­οΈ

You've done a great job gathering all the cool info...He's the proverbial Aries...optimistic, passionate, pioneering...and loving. β˜ΊοΈ

I didn't know much about Tigers..but whoa! that's so true about them gathering fame and fortune after their thirties. Remo's inspirational journey is similar...

The pics are droolworthy...πŸ˜‰ I myself have a huge Remo pic collection, so will keep on sharing. πŸ˜›
P.S. Love the Remo song! He has already stolen my heart...

Thank you for this post! 
An Ode to Remo - Dance Plus Season 2 

An Ode to Remo - Dance Plus Season 3
Him with his doggies aww πŸ˜³

CUTE!!!

Remo has kitne puppies. Do naye puppies bhi aaye. Kitna massst hai yaar 
And his house is goals. Man. I saw it on the sbs day out. Kitnaaa mast bana hai. His wife has a walk in closet. Bohot epic ghar hai
remo sir is one of best mentors in industry!! like hw he guides his students salman shakti punit d raghav n all!!
n well  manned  human being!! :) :)
Originally posted by NAUCholic

Remo has kitne puppies. Do naye puppies bhi aaye. Kitna massst hai yaar 
And his house is goals. Man. I saw it on the sbs day out. Kitnaaa mast bana hai. His wife has a walk in closet. Bohot epic ghar hai

Yes, he got two new ones. The one he had gotten before them passed away - Sheefu the cutie. πŸ˜­ 

But I think he has around 6 (?) in total. Housefull...

Oh, I love his house. β€οΈ Those Buddha figurines...beautiful decor. And OMG Lizelle's wardrobe! She is one lucky, lucky woman. I'm jelly to the extreme...