Will read nd comment 😊 soonEdited by Angel.Pooja - 6 years ago
Posted: 6 years ago
Nice update 
Waiting for next update. . 
Originally posted by Angel.Pooja

Will read nd comment 😊 soon

Most welcome to my FFs...🤗
Thank you and shall wait for your comments...

congrats on new story i loved the both parts very hilarious maan is cafe minding his own business when 3 different french guys came asking to help him propose a indian girl who happen to be geet maan was amused but when geet bumped into him he was stunned by her innocent beauty but maan somehow send the guys away from whom he was jealous geet told she is psychiatrist and the 3 guys are her patients maaneet spend time with each other but geet has to go and maan dosent want her to go geet also in same boat geets irritating pa teasing her she is crazy and drives geet crazy geet has a friend cum sister who is going through some tuff time and geet wants to help her while her other friend rebacca getting married to david who is maans dad partners friend so dadi orders maan to attend his marriage maan ho was madly missing geet and was very much annoyed with himself that he didn't take geets no nor where she work decided to attend inorder to keep him busy 
Originally posted by nakh5683

congrats on new story i loved the both parts very hilarious maan is cafe minding his own business when 3 different french guys came asking to help him propose a indian girl who happen to be geet maan was amused but when geet bumped into him he was stunned by her innocent beauty but maan somehow send the guys away from whom he was jealous geet told she is psychiatrist and the 3 guys are her patients maaneet spend time with each other but geet has to go and maan dosent want her to go geet also in same boat geets irritating pa teasing her she is crazy and drives geet crazy geet has a friend cum sister who is going through some tuff time and geet wants to help her while her other friend rebacca getting married to david who is maans dad partners friend so dadi orders maan to attend his marriage maan ho was madly missing geet and was very much annoyed with himself that he didn't take geets no nor where she work decided to attend inorder to keep him busy 

Welcome to my FF...

Thanks for your comments...so happy that you are communicated about the sketch and story so very well ðŸ¤—
Thanks for d pm dear!!
Already read both d parts n commented.
Nice update 
Manneet are missing each other
Now dadi want Maan should get married
Thanks for PM
Update soon
Eagerly waiting for the next part.
Very excited for maaneet meet in wedding..
Plz continue soon..
Originally posted by arshifansiri

Eagerly waiting for the next part.
Very excited for maaneet meet in wedding..
Plz continue soon..

Thank you dear...will update within a day or two. focusing on my other FFs as well as Its high time I have updated them