MG FF - HOW TO NAME IT? - UPDATED PART 11 & 12 PG 83 Dt. 23rd August. - Page 46

Posted: 5 years ago
Chapter 8
Wonderful Update
OMG!!!!!! Ajay again manupulating Rita and got success also, ye Rita tu ab gayi she is dreaming of becoming Mrs MSK πŸ˜²
That cheapo Rahul talked about Geet in a cheap way in front of Maan and got a nice beating, he deserved that, loved it
Jannet read Maan,s message in Geet,s mobile and teasing her, loved it
Originally posted by priyasree

Waiting for update

Thanks dear 😊

Updating ORP in one or two days and then H2NI 😊
Originally posted by jaya6696

Read all in one ago
Nice story yaar
Be continue

Thanks dear...welcome to my FF world...I am updating O Re Piya (In progress) and then will come back here.😳
Originally posted by preetidhawan

Chapter 7
Superb Update
Maaneet both missing each other but hesitating to call each other.This Meghna and her brother trapping Ajay and Ajay behaving like a fool and spoilt brat, Ajay lost the blank check signed by Maan and even not listening Vishal who is his true friend, Vishal should talk to Maan and alerted him. Ria is also very disturbed and Geet is trying to comfort her , finally after so much of hesitation Maan send message to Geet, loved it

Thank  You for your lovely comments for both the parts dear πŸ€—
Originally posted by custodian75

Thanks for the long update after so long. 
I can't believe Ajay is so insensitive. He is even committing fraud to get the money to give to his so called girl friend who is just with him for the money. 
And Rita is a dumb selfish girl helping him to get Maan. 

Janet is having a great time teasing Geet. 

Love to read your comments ...thanks dear 😊
Originally posted by sanum23

Ajay now having wrong company mehga and hr gang behind ajay's money vishal try to make him understand but he become blind in mehga 
Ajay lost check and again went to Rita whom can do anything to become Maan's wife 
Ajay using hr weakness fr his favor he knows very well his bro never ever fall fr that rita 
Maan Geet duno ka ek hi hal subah lazy ho gaye or udhte he  they think to call each other
Maan send hr hi massage rahul came fr meeting amd hehave no mood of meeting he only their to inquiry about Geet and the way rahul fr Geet address Maan lose his patient's and beat him Ajay and Louis have to stop him 
Maan try to divert Ajay frm just happened he gave him lecture on office work but then even Ajay asked him about girl which Maan said personal question at home

Thanks a Lot dear πŸ€—

Lets see how the story unfolds.
Originally posted by Moumina

Hey thanks for pm
Lovely story loved it..
Will be waiting for your update.

Thanks a lot dearπŸ€—

Welcome to my world of FF😳
Originally posted by idunno

Wow such a nice update glue to screen till I finish reading in one go 
This update is showing charecter of Ajay and warning bell is lingering on 2 brothers relationship , I think Riya and Ajay were Dating and he must have given cheque to ria in Nasha by thinking it is money so why he has to give Ria money? My guess is that Ria must be pregnant by Ajay's Child Ajay has ditched her for Meghana and may have told her take this money and don't show me your face again , to because of all this happening Riya is remaining  lost all the time, and has gone under depression due to Ajay's betrayal. 
Here Meghna Is using Ajay for his money and other friends too doing g same, Vishal being child hood friend give right advice but pyaar Mae pagal Panchi raah bhatak Gaya hai aur Ek ladki ke liye Apne Bhai kio bhi dhokha deneko taiyar Hua hai.
If Vishal is his true friend he should inform Maan about Ajay doing wrong thing otherwise this gang will destroy Ajay and Maan both people's life 
their relation will strend and we will see fight between brothers.Here Ajaya's charecter is showing very mean.
He is playing double game one side convince mind he is changed and has come to join office where as he came for blank cheque this point doesn't go in mind as Maan like perfect business peiplp will never sigh on blank cheque they know consequences so here I find one small blooper.on the whole update was very good 
Don't delay in update at least I will be happy if u will update daily,

Hi...

Really really loved your long long comments..with your vision about upcoming parts...really interesting. 😊. Lets see how the story unfolds...but yes...be prepared for lot of twists.πŸ˜‰

Yes, before being a tough business man, Maan is also a human being and there are times when you tent to  make errors or mistakes because of the external forces not because of your personal carelessness...you will come to know about it as and when the story unfolds.

I really really wish to give daily updates...but I am managing with it inbetween my busy schedule with my family and kids...but I am trying my best πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by sumasridhar

Thqs for pm s I missed ur new ff n one more thing it's just wow if a say only this then it's unfair as it's more than wow physchia

N maan bussiness what a combination  read all chap in one go in first chap 3 guy behind geet I thought they r normal but after reading just my lower jaw fell down n so super

Thank you for your lovely comments dear. Very glad that you like it.πŸ˜›
Originally posted by uluvmg

wonderful double updates 7-8...loved it...wow maaneet were actually mad for each other but could not understand it so hesitate to call to each other...oh no ajay was manipulated by meghna for funding to their night club idea & shame on his brotherhood who was severely cheating his big bro MSK by targeting Rita for false hope to become mrs MSK... alas his bearer cheque  was lost (good sign as to run a business is not his cup of tea) where his well wisher friend vishal(real friend) warned him about money minded meghna & co. but he had full trust on them so he was ready for another blank cheque from maan thru Rita... wow geet was in all thought of maan which she could not concentrate in her study...loved geet & ria's convo... in KM maan was shocked to hear when he was told by nakul about ajay late night arrival & early morning departure from KM and he sent message about GM to geet(wow MSK in Love)...in KE all were surprised & happy to see their boss MSK entered in KE with smile so was ajay who was in co,to get another blank cheque thru rita only who was dreaming to become mrs.MSK but she should know her dream was not fulfilled by MSK & was fooled by ajay...maan was waiting for geet's message or ph but nothing...but was unhappy to see rahul in his cabin instead of Chopra...rahul got personal with maan by remembering rebecca's wedding to see geet with him & asked geet's contact which maan had severe fighting with rahul & ajay was shocked to hear maan with girl..maan was happy to see ajay in the office & asked him to take the interest in business for full time himself but he was in his nightclub idea so was nervous to hear from his big bro (its seems how two bros were coming from two opposite pole with very different thoughts...one was purely with his lady love & one was very well in business only...) geet was caught by jenet as she read maan's GM message on her ph & came to know some fishy but geet told her all their togetherness program which jenet called it date in posh hotel to know his richness but geet denied ...awe geet was lying as she was remembering their togetherness means she love maan & like maan also... excited for their acceptance of love... precap must be positive.. excited for next...thanks for pm..!!  

You amazed me with your long long comments once again dear😳

Thank you so very muchπŸ€—