Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MG FF - HOW TO NAME IT? - UPDATED PART 11 & 12 PG 83 Dt. 23rd August. - Page 26

Vaidhumom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
Sorry for the delay...Both my kids had fever and was busy with them full time...I am updating this FF and then have to update JCL and then GEETIKA...🀒 Sorry Dearies...

Coming to this update, hope again I have sparked it right...apologies for any mistakes...will correct editing and spelling mistakes one by one

PART 5

She is simply lost in the beauty of the place and the surroundings... WOW...It was full of mountain in the far end  and the plains are covered with greenaries here and there and  a river passing in between...and the cherry on top is the full moon which is beautifully shining on them. Geet is simply lost looking at the scenery outside... of course, he is all lost in her...

She is folding her hands and  still standing at the edge of the balcony gazing the place from one end to another...He is standing next to her...and just cannot take his eyes out of her...She at one point looks at him and gives him a smile...its really a beautiful place...she is all excited like a kid...that full moon...i can watch it like this for ever... 
Me too he replied in excitement but he is not indicating to moon...but to her...and he smiles seeing at her kiddish  excitement...

The people working here knows Maan very well...as he visits this place quite often with his business delegates...but this is the first time ever he has come here on a Sunday and that too with a girl...

The waiter comes to their Table...How can I help you sir?? 
Hmm...give us 10 mins and will call you...
Sure sir...

and far end in one of the halls there's a crowd screaming "GOAL" at the same time.

What's happening in that hall? Maan asks the waiter curiously...

They have gathered to  watching football live match... There's a very big screen TV in that hall as if you get to watch it at the Football stadium...

FOOTBALL...Geet is talking to herself and  shivering within listening to this word... 

she is again engulfed with some incidents in her past...and lost in them..

Oh yeah I remember now...its European League series...So, which team playing today?

France Vs Poland 

Hmm...interesting match that's why this crowd has gathered.. OK then, will call you in a while. Thank you...

My pleasure sir.. and he leaves from there...

Maan turns towards Geet and again looks at her for a while and calls out her name...GEET...Maan calls out her name softly...and she doesn't respond...

He comes close to her and holds on her shoulder and again calls out her name softly...GEET...

HUN...She opens her eyes and looks into his eyes...he notices her eyes have become moist by now...he looks deep into them as if they have so much to tell him right now. He still has a hold on her shoulder..Are you fine? why your eyes are moist??

She looks at him for a sec with a blank note...she feels like crying her heart out by hugging him but why?? She has met him just Yesterday...but still why is she feeling like this?  Anyways, she doesnt want to spoil this day by sharing this incident of her past and let it lie within herself yet again...everything burred within her self...deep within herself...

Woh...woh..nothing.. thoda sa headache...

Are you sure?

She smiles now...Hmm...I told you na...too much of tasks in one single day because of Rabecca's wedding..

He is actually not convinced but has to believe..

she smiles again...dont worry... will take 2 mins to fresh up and then lets order hmm??

hmm..

Geet leaves to the washroom.. Maan is a bit disturbed. Wondering what's bothering her. May be she is really too tired ...hmm yes, Rabecca is all alone and Geet was the only one helping her out...so quite possible that she is too tired for the day.

Meantime, Maan receives a call on his mobile... A call from his Daadima... 

He nods his head and surprisingly smiles...No wonder...All Grandmas are same...see its about 3 AM India time and guess this old lady is finding this as a auspicious time to call me...and unlike Geet, he is not atall surprised to receive his Daadi's call at this point of time as his Daadima can go to any extent if she has been waiting for his call and he didnt call back..

Boliye Daadi...

She is actually surprised with his soft tone today...but still she has to continue with her so called "Acquisition of the day"πŸ˜† 

Kya Maan...kitni der se aap ka phone call ka wait kar rahi hoon...

Maan just thought about hot topic of discussion between him and Geet about "Grandma's plights" and he instantly remembered Geet's cute pauting "Why all Grandmas are like this?"  he couldnt help in burst out laughing...

Daadi has a shock of her life as least did she expect he would laugh like this... She was expected him to blast her for again trying to repeat all questions...but here he is laughing out loud. On one hand she is glad to see him laugh like this wish she could see it live...but she decides to maintain her strict composure. 

MAAN...Aap ko meri haalat dekke hasi aa rahi hain?? What's happening? You should have called me once you have reached home. I  was so worried you see.. Also wanted to know how the wedding and reception went?

He recalls all what happened during the wedding reception... how he met Geet and all what followed..in fact still following...and a smile touches his face...To begin with, the reception went very well...

Yeh aap ghar aathe hi phone karke nahin keh sakthe the? 

Woh...I have still not reached home and will reach within 2 hours or so...

Daadi is confused as she knows Maan very well. He wouldnt go back anywhere else apart from home. 

Kya?? Aap ab kahan ho? Sab tik hain na?

I am in a restaurant going to have Dinner.

What? Didnt you have dinner at David's reception?

Maan clears his throat...No Daadi...

But why?

Woh...I met a friend who is a vegetarian and I had to give company...

Kyaa??? Daadi seriously thinks...all the known people in Maan's surroundings are hardcore meat eaters...and who is this new found friend? She now thinks its not the right time to talk to him as he is with his friend.

so, I am still in the restaurant...so, please shall we talk tomorrow..

Hmm.. Ok beta...then we shall talk tomorrow.

Aur Daadi please sleep on time hmm..

Again, she is surprised...he knows very well that every day my sleeping time is adjusted to match with my grandson's timings...then why this concern? Waise bhi, how am I going to sleep now? My mind will be all crowded with all what inputs that he has given me.

Acha...challo...kal baat karthe hain.. I have a lot to talk with you.

Ok Daadi Bye

Bye beta.

Daadi is no way able to draw a line about what's happening...Maan and giving company to a vegetarian friend? and yeh kya tha?? He was talking all goody goody to me? Hmm...may be his friend was in front of him that's why. What ever...but Daadi was happy to see him happy.
---
Geet is back ...

Maan again lost in her...She looks better now. Takes a sigh of relief

Tho order karen??

Hmm...yes...

The waiter is been called...menu card B please

Geet wonders what is menu card B?

Maneet check the menu  card...what would you like to have Geet??

Maan...why there's no prices mentioned in their menu card...
We both are suppose to share the bill right? now, how do I calculate?

Maan smiles inwardly...he knew she would argue to pay her share of the bill...

This restaurant has 2 menu cards...menu card A has the price column and Menu card B will show the same menu but the price column is hidden..This is mainly for their customers  who are giving treat and doesnt want their friends to know the prices..hmm..

That means?

This is 100% my treat Geet...

Geet is not convinced ...

But Maan...this seems to be an expensive restaurant and I am sure you will be spending so much...

Its my pleasure...

She is lost out of words and still looking at him...ooohh her innocent dark brown eyes which are shining under the candle light are too pricky to handle for him...

Look...I wanted to treat you here...I invited you here so, its my treat 100% isnt it?? 

She once again looks up for a brief sec...oh this guy...so difficult to make him understand such a simple thing...now, he is willing to spend his major portion of his salary and would surely be difficult for him to take this treat to his full responsibility... I cant voice it out as it will somehow hurt his ego...She is lost for words and once again given up on arguing with him...just like she did when he borrowed his friend's car for this long drive..

On the other side, Maan is all excited to see the cute gestures and expressions pasted on her face... She must be thinking to share the burden as I am salaried individual here...she still doesn't know me...I come here for the business meetings for at least once or twice a week...😊

The waiter comes to take the order...What would you like to have Geet??

Dont know... she asks the waiter...what all are vegetarian in this?

mam...you can have some hot arabic bread with homus (Chickpeas paste soaked in Olive Oil), you can have this salad...which is garnished with crispy deep fried arabic bread pieces, olive oil and lemon juice

Ok..

Oh Maan is just not able to take his eyes out of her...the curiousness or excitement in her face is really worth to keep watching..

And you can have this Arabic Biryani...It will have lot of garnish of safron strand and Cashew nuts and dried grapes (kismis)

mm...hmm...I think I will settle down on the salad and this Arabic Biryani...

OK...I'll also have the same..

But Maan...why do you want to have a vegetarian?? I mean..you have your favourite ones...I am already feeling low that you didnt have your dinner at the reception...

Today, I will be having same what you are going to have...

She looks at him as if lost in him...

But Maan..

I said, I will follow the same menu what you are ordering ...hmm??

She nods her head amusingly...again not able to understand to whether feel happy for his sweet gestures or to feel sad for him that she is the one who invariably spoilt his dinner today.

Any drinks sir?

I would like to have white wine...

Warm Water please

Her request for drink is giving another sweet shock to him...What did she order?? Warm water?? Oh my...this girl will really drive me crazy.

Sure mam...I will get a hot pot set in your table..

she smiles..oh ...thank you...

Her warm water pot  is the first which was set in the table...and the waiter helps her by serving in the glass...and she instantly gulps down a glass of warm water already. She was relishing it as if she had a juice or wine...

Is it warm enough mam?

Its perfect thank you...I will help my self if I need more.

GEET...What was that?? Why warm water? you could have ordered for some juice or fruit cocktail...

I had too many juice in the reception...and moreover, I didnt have warm water since morning..missing it so much...

he recals their fist meeting, she was carrying a flask bottle of warm water... all he could further say is a Hmm...
I drink lot of it thro out the day..got habituated or say addicted to it.

Maan's mouth is wide open listening to it...this is the first ever time he has come across someone who is actually addicted to warm water...

Adicted to warm water??? hah...I am wondering how you can drink it even?

You have never drank it?

I drink chill...

she smiles...Well..I have been consuming it from a very young age...guess 5-6 years of age..

you mean, from then till now, you have equal liking for warm water?

hmm..My immune power was too low and I used to fall sick too very often and that's when my family doctor strictly ordered me to drink only warm water...and that's it...and I am so much used to it now...

Maan couldnt help himself getting amused with her... Oh my she is really packed with so many sweet surprises.πŸ˜†

The dinner has been served and in almost next 30 mins and just then,  there was an announcement ...

"Ladies and Gentlemen, The announcement for the cutest couple of the day will be made in some time..."

Maan and Geet were having dinner together...Geet is all curious to know what was this announcement all about...

Maan ...what is this happening?

Me too wondering what's it?? He calls for his waiter to know

Sir, its a Sunday special contest...The management team silently observe the couples who are present here for the dinner and vote for a best couple among the crowd. They judge on  various parameters which they take into consideration observing the couple quitely...

You mean, married couple only right? 

Sir, not necessarily, here, couple purely means a male and his female companian with least emphasis on them being husband-wife, Boyfriend-Girlfriend or just friends its just BEST COUPLE that's it.

And what if they are Brother - Sister?

Ma'm...here, brother-sister always accompanied by family...they never come alone...

Geet smiles within on the weardness of this kind of a culture...but she is curious to know more...

So, what will happen once the couple are selected??

Ma'm you see the music is going to be set...and the couple will be asked to lead the dance floor first...and then the rest all will join them one by one...

Maan and Geet look at each other and smile it off...but least did they know what's coming up...

And the winner of the cutest couple here is...

Geet is almost done with her dinner...and while sipping in water, she casually sees the table number...which is stuck in between the flower arrangement in the center of their dinner table and its Number 4

The Announcement is made on mike with all excited loud noice..."TABLE NUMBER 4"

Geet instantly chocks the water which she just sipped...and she is caughing...

Maan couldn't understand what's happening...and before he could think further...there was a male  and female  hosts who rush to their table and congratulate them..."Sir...Ma'm...CONGRATULATIONS...you are the Cutest Couple of the day"

Maneet look at each other with all surprises...Geet looked more tensed ...she is trying to call out Maan's name but only air is coming out of her lips ...no voice...

The male host places a heart shaped cake specially made for this event and places it on their table where as the Female host greets Geet in typical western style by hugging her and softly kissing on both her cheeks and  gives a bunch of rose flowers to Geet...

"SIR...MAA'M ...please do the honour" The Male host accompanied Maan and the female host  accompanied Geet and Maneet were made to hold eachother's hand in the dance floor and were left alone to began with dance...

Both lost in each other so much...Of course for our hero, he is all excited to dance with her again...πŸ˜› Geet is getting jittery feeling to even imagine that she is Actually going to dance with him again...she looks up for a brief moment and talk to her god...what is this?? Not again?? 

Mm...Maan...she nervously takes his name but  still sounds too sweet as if she is moaning... 

They both are still holding each other's hand 

She gulps closes her eyes with nervousnours and continues...what's happening? Why did they choose us among this huge crowd? 

He is actually, all excited but pretends otherwise, Well...me too have no clue about this...

Is there a way we can escape out of this??

He looks at the surrounding...people have gathered and all eyes on them clapping out for this special event...today, the restaurant is even more crowded being Sunday...

Maan again tells a lie as he doesnt want to let this moment go out of hand and also Geet should not feel embarassed...Geet...in France, this will be considered a rude gesture on our behalf if we dont give in to this competition...or rather their complements... 

Oh I see !!πŸ˜• she is kind of believing him blindly...and another cuteness of hers he falls for...πŸ˜³πŸ˜›

He gently pulls her to a kind of partial embrace and murmers So, lets dance..in her ears once again tickling her shoulder...

But Maan...its still not convincing me..

She tries to move from the dance floor...and he instantly holds her hand and pulls her back and rests his hand on her navel so very softly...she instantly closes her eyes feeling his touch...her heart beats so faster that she starts heaving...and on top of that his lips are so very close to her earlobes...

Geet...do you want everyone to pass rude comments behind us after we leave from here? Mainly accusing us of spoiling this evening?
She cutely nods for a NO...still her eyes are closed feeling his ticklish touch and his lips so close to her ears

See...all eyes on us...so...lets dance and steal the show...

And he turns her around and looks straight into her eyes for a brief second and just began to dance...He combines his fingers with hers making sure she doesn't escape this time.

She slowly gives in and getting involved in it. They are soo very lost keeping each other captive within their vision once again proving that the world doesn't mean anything to them at this moment...simply lost in each other in that brief moment.

People around started clapping for them and cheering them...and soon other couples joined the dance floor one by one...but ofcourse Maneet slowly lost in their hidden passion that's clearly visible in their dance...

The music here is in a fast tone Unlike the music in the reception party which was a slow one...hence their dance moments are not gentle...( Must say, Maan taking full advantage ...πŸ˜‰)

The music is getting livelier...and so is Maneet...πŸ˜‰

He swings her and has his strong hold on her back...she feels really shy with what's all happening and she slowly tries to escape...but frozen then and there when he gently pulls her again and almost hit on his broad chest and she again turns to look at him for a brief moment...
They dance for some more time  and at one point Her eyes widen when he lifts her high up and  he slowly brings her back to the ground level invariably feeling every inch of her back ...

and his hands rests on her thin waist as if his inner self is not at all willing to take his hand off... but both dint realize this whilst lost in each other's eyes. 

Again there is a very big applause and that's when she realizes that Maan still has his hold on her waist and both her hands are resting on his abs. The feel of his rough hands on her slender waist sends shivers down her spine...her cheeks gets red and she again looks at him and he is still simply lost in her ...she comes in terms to reality and slowly removes his hands from her waist...

and again both lost in each other's eyes feeling some strange uneasiness thinking about whatever happened. 

many of the people gathered there wished them and congratulated them...they sweetly smiled and welcomed their wishes maintaining their sweet gestures and bid goodbye to everyone before leaving from there...

They were back to their car and they drive back to their respective homes...and stealing glances every now and then...both have sealed the thoughts about the dance within them self and decided  not to talk about it. 

He clears his throat and calls out for her name...

Geet...she is immediately out of her thoughts listening to her name again taken sweetly..

She turns to look at him..

Hope you enjoyed the dinner...

She smiles and continues...YES...I DID...and it was a wonderful dinner ever...

She just realised that she didnt even thank him yet...

MAAN... she calls his name so softly...he just cannot have enough of her calling out his name like this.

she flutters her lashes and finding the best way to communicate and she does...THANK YOU...THANK YOU FOR THE DINNER AND ...AND For all your kind gestures..

He turns to look at her for a sec...

You are most welcome...and winks at her... πŸ˜‰ His wink again turns her cheeks red and she turns to look out of the window and smiles within to hide all her reactions...

Oops why and how did I wink? what will she think about me? πŸ˜³

sometime passed and Geet was still facing the window...she couldn't fight with her tiredness anymore and slowly drifted into a sleep.  While Maan was assuming she is just enjoying the sight of few mountains that are passing by and of course the MOON...and again a smile touches his lips..

She again has the same dream...a football paces up and down and making thudful sound whenever it touches the ground...she gets restless and her face now turns to the side where Maan is sitting... the real horror of the dream is when the sound of the football touching the ground is replaced with a accute crash sound from a huge vehicle and that sound makes her restless ...

Maan had just then had his hold on the Gear and just then Geet still in her deep sleep holds on Maan's hand with a grip...and her restlessness slowly subsided and her hold on his hand eases but she still continues to hold him in her subconsciousness  and feels the warmth which she has been longing for and now continues to sleep peacefully...On the other hand, Maan didnt know what just happened.. Her initial grip of her soft hands on his sends shiver into him..Least did he expect her to hold his hand like this and he immediately looked at her for a brief second and slowly stops his car...and now turns to have a clear look at her... she was actually sleeping so very peacefully like a baby..and he couldn't take his eyes out of her. She still has a hold on him. There were few hair strands which were falling on her face and with help of his other hand, he gently pushes the strands tucking them back to her ears.  He halts for few more minutes and just admires her...

He wishes he could be here for ever looking at her like this but cant help has to continue his driving to reach their respective destinations...He gently tries to take her hands off him and rests in her lap and she slowly wakes up and looks around...Where are we?? 

He clears his throat...Geet...you had drifted into a sleep...that's why I stopped the car for a while as I didnt know your adress...

She hits her hand on her forehead and smiles...I am really sorry...I didnt know when and how I drifted into a sleep...she pauses...

Its alright Geet...I know you were very tired and good to see you had a nap.

She smiles...and takes a pause... well...my  address, "Bonne Chance" (Good Luck) villas. once we are closer to that coffee shop road, I will tell you further...

Hmm..sounds fine...

In next 10 mins car stops at Geet's home... and there's a silence followed..
Maan is all in confusion he wants to at least take her mobile number...how to ask her? πŸ€’

Geet too had a request to make...have to ask him but what if he mistakes me? 🀒

WOH...both talk at a time... and they smile at each other... 
I WANTED ...again both talk at a time and of course smiling at their sillines...

Let her finish first and then I will request her mobile number...

Geet...you wanted to tell something...

Yes..woh...i hope you dont mind if I requeset something

Please go ahead...

She looks here and there...Once you reach home, can you flash me a message that you have reached home?? 

He again has a sweet shock of his life as least did he expect her to ask for his contact number in such a way...and still lost looking at her...

You see, In my family we follow this custom...who ever drops us home, we take a curtious effort in knowing if the person has reached his home safe in return to the kind gesture of dropping us safe to our home. ..she pauses for a sec and continues and here, you were so kind in taking me for dinner...and safely driving me back to my home so, in return, I just want to be rest assured you have reached your home safe that's it...😊

He looks at her in awe.. she is genuinely concerned. once again making him speechless. 

Is it ok if you can just flash me a message once you reach home? πŸ˜Š

but its not needed, I will reach home safe...He smiles within but controls himself and got into a bullying  mood but it turns out to be a odd hit back on his face. 

Her face became small...as if she was made to think that she had asked for something wrong...and didnt know what to tell further..she dint want to force either...Sorry...ok bye then...Thank you so much for everything...

Maan...you have really gone mad... 😑Is this time for your fun?? Woh Khudh hi apna mobile number de rahi thi and now she will not bother to take your mobile number 😑and you will never be able to contact her again... OH NO...🀒

she was about to open the door and Maan holds her hand..and she shivers within with his touch..

What's your number? 

she smiles with sigh and relief...  I will just give you a beep from my mobile and you can save it. 

And they saved each other's contacts.

You too were about to ask something??

Oh...nothing specific...

Hmm...Once again Thank you...
I must say Thank You ... for the wonderful evening...and they once again lost in each other...as if this many hours passed as a fraction of seconds...

GOOD NIGHT Maan... πŸ˜Š

GOOD NIGHT Geet... πŸ˜Š

She gets out of the car and waves bye at him before walking towards her gate... Of course his vision is all stuck on her till the time she moves to the other side of the gate...and he leaves from there..

PRECAP: Are they missing each other again?  πŸ˜³ 

Edited by Vaidhumom - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HateMee thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Beautiful update... just like a perfect dinner  date..Dance... number exchange
fict thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sweet update. Their first unofficial dinner date went very well with the bonus of dance for Maan. Even Daadi was shocked by his good mood.πŸ˜† got a glimpse of some past incident in Geet's life, maybe she lost someone dear in that crash. waiting for next.
karamjeet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Mindblowing update...
Maaneet moments r Outstanding...
loved it...
jasbirkaur85197 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sooo much beautiful update sweetie. ...I'm speechless...can't able to formulate words. ...it's awesome totally mind blowing togetherness of their
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
thanks 4 updating! marvelous update! superbly written! terrific Maaneet moments! Geet recalls her past! eager to know y she was sad and wt connection football has with her! Maan concerned! she lies 2 Maan! Liked Maan's convo with dadi! she is curious that Maan has a friend who is vegetarian! she is happy Maan spoke nicely to her! she assumes cos his friend was there! but its Geet's effect lol! Maan says its his treat! he convinced her easily but Geet feels bad as its posh place! she is unaware of his reality! hope he decide to reveals his identity soon! glad Maan had veg as well! Maan surprised she drinks warm water! she is indeed an enigma! Maaneet chosen as the cutest couple! they have ti dance! lovely dance! Maan drops her home! liked her request! Maan awed! he gets her phone number! awesome pics! update soon  Edited by khwaishfan - 6 years ago
aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wonderful update
beautiful moments of maaneet

Nav2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Off Couse they miss each other.
abinaya.m thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey,
This was a very cuteee update!!!!! loveddd it. can't wait for more to come. And hope your kids are feeling better now. 

Abi 
Nefret19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
An amazing update dearie. I truly truly loved it. Its such a beautiful date set in such an awesome romantic setting...Perfect:) And Geet is so adorable yaar:) a very very sweet simple girl so full of care, concern, love and respect. Just love her to the core. Maan too:):):) Geet continues to surprise Maan with her excitement, gestures, habits and everything that she does. He is completely lost in her...Who wouldn't be in such a beautiful & pure soul. But why does football bring on a fear & nightmare for Geer? Did something happen to her in the past? Very very curious yaar...It was so adorable the way she was asking Maan to tell her that she reached home safely...And how sad she felt when he denied at first...her face went so small with disappointment...Then Maan knocked some sense into himself and asked for her number...I am looking forward to them meeting again and spending more time together...Excited to read further:):):)