moksha89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
AAH! 
excited that the forum is officially here :)

I have been recording the show on my DVR and won't be able to catch up until Sunday BUT OMG the first episode was so funny!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
in first episode the cheating scene was the best ðŸ˜†
poppinss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hearing good things about this show and the actors.  
Still not out of the Gulaal Zone... the 2011 SP show... What a wonderful show and brilliant technicians and actors.

Looking forward to some thing thats not another run of the mill Saas Bahu types show with Nimki.
Aslesha99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
The show is interesting definitely worth a try.  Edited by Aslesha99 - 6 years ago
moksha89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Tanika_11

in first episode the cheating scene was the best ðŸ˜†

@bold, yes, the BEST. seriously, I live in the states and I've seen people try so many ways to cheat - but by far this ladder way should be given 100 points for full creativity. I think my face was a mixture of this: ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜† 
angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I do love the show but Garima's screeching is getting to me now, prefer to avoid her scenes. 

Prefer Nimki/ Abhi as a Jodi than Nimki/ Babbu, maybe because their interactions seem better. 
TC_FA thumbnail
Originally posted by: angelic8219

I do love the show but Garima's screeching is getting to me now, prefer to avoid her scenes.

Prefer Nimki/ Abhi as a Jodi than Nimki/ Babbu, maybe because their interactions seem better.

Nimki mukhiya and BDO sahib Rocks 😳
angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

It was nice to see a female lead drool over his body and not be shy about it ðŸ˜†
Aslesha99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I also like Abhi and Nimki but as we all know the end game is Nimki and Babbu. There haven't been many scenes between Nimki and Babbu yet so not going to judge the pair so soon. Anyway as I see no point in shipping Abhi and Nimki as they won't be together so might as well try to connect more with Nimki and Babbu. 
TC_FA thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aslesha99

I also like Abhi and Nimki but as we all know the end game is Nimki and Babbu. There haven't been many scenes between Nimki and Babbu yet so not going to judge the pair so soon. Anyway as I see no point in shipping Abhi and Nimki as they won't be together so might as well try to connect more with Nimki and Babbu.

But I want nimki with BDO sahab 😳