RiKara OS ~ ALBELIYA ~ CONGRATS TO THE NEW ADMIN OF RiKara AT @LAKSHMI

Posted: 6 years ago
Hola guys 🤗
How's you all
Aaj OSBaaz Pooru phir ek special RiKara story leke aayi hain ek bohot special insaan ke liye ...
This is lovingly dedicated to the NEW ADMIN of the RiKara APPRECIATION THREAD ... Jo hain Lakshmi humaare forum ki 😳
Lakshmi I wrote a melodramatic Bareilly track inspired OS for you but then jab hum yesterday AT mein songs discuss kar rahe thhe tab mujhe yeh gana yaad aayaa ... Thank you Sahiba for beginning that discussion and thank you Neha for reminding me of this song. With that thank you so much Karthi to help me with the ideas and Jyoti for being there as always! 
Lakshmi you are one of the most positive persons of this forum, your regular RiKara analysis is just perfect ... Our one true example you are about how ' Sach mein dhal jaate hain kisse ... Dil se Jud jaane ke baad '. So iss forum ki poori RiKara Paltan ki taraf se tumhe bohot Sara congratulations *Kampat attached* *Goggles wrapped in a gift box* *Fandom dedicating duet saathiya to you* 
As I asked you yesterday about the RiKara moments you want to watch ... Here I am with one rain sequence, pottery toh nahi but she is trying to sculpt ... I really hope you like it.
The plotline is what happens after RiKara come back to Oberoi Mansion after the whole dangal and haveli episode is over.
This one features humari apni Dr. Priya 😉

ALBELIYA 

" Koi parda koi olat meri hi aankhon mein maare
Maare hai taana... "

Annoyed Gauri clutched the embroidery of her duppata. The sight of her Jatadhari being all happy and excited about ShivIka wedding was so irritating! He has so plain slalingly forgotten that he was hospitalized a few hours ago, that he has filed a police complaint against the SAAND BALRAM who tried to misbehave with Mrs. Kara, that many undone Haveli-related matters  had to be sorted out. Okay... Omkara had stubbornly insisted that nobody at home should know the Haveli, Dangal and Balram episode right now or else the focus will very easily shift from ShivIka wedding to punishing Balram. Both Gauri and Omkara decided that they will tell everything to their family once the wedding is completed smoothly. But can that mean that he behaves careless? Gauri knows how much he has missed his brothers but all the mad dancing and silly jokes can be enjoyed later ... Right now Omkara needs to sleep, he needs to take his medicines and he needs a doctor's supervision. Sighing hopeless looking at him, she unlocks her phone and calls Dr. Priya

" Jab , jab kaanpi... hothon ki jodi to
Maine haan maine jaana "

" Omkaraji! Hum abhi abhi toh aaye hain ... Aap thoda sa aaraam kar lijiye, bohot thakaan ho gayi hogi ... Aapko sona chahiye " Gauri requested Om in the most polite and normal way possible.

Om understood her anxiety but could not help rolling his eyes at her because she was talking about sleep at seven in the morning. Before he could answer Shivaay interrupted.

" Om I know tujhe aaraam ki zarurat hai lekin its morning and we have some important work today ... Tu dopeher mein so Jana abhi let's go and make some breakfast. " Gauri was trying hard to control her urge to shout in the sharpest decibel that Omkara is hurt. 

" Bade Bhaiyya yeh raat bhar soye nahi hain ... Poore raaste sirf moorti ka dhyaan rakh rahe thhe. " Gauri argued with Shivaay.

" Haan puttar ... Bohot thak Gaye hoge tum dono ... Thoda kuch khaalo aur jaake aaraam karo. " Dadi said to Omkara. 

" Haan Haan O jaao, Chulbul Bhabhi has missed the night! Ab jaake unka dhyaan rakho. " Rudra teased Om for which he received a hard smack before Gauri held Om's hand and they walked away. 

" Bohot ziddi ho gayi ho tum. " Omkara said to her as she handed him a big glass of warm Haldi Wala Doodh. Instead of answering him she started talking about how she will not have a problem with his snoring... HE HAS TO SLEEP RIGHT NOW!

" Humne Dr. Priya se baat kar li hain, woh kuch der mein aati hi hogi tab tak aap aaraam kijiye. " 

The mention of the name ' Dr. Priya ' made Omkara recall how she would come and give him a diet chart, an exercise routine and some not-so tasteful medicines ... He is  going to get an injection also. The Doctor is one strict lady, a sincere professional Gauri had come in contact with some time back.

With that he looked at his wife who is all the more particular and possessive about him. 

" Main toh aazadi mein bhi qaid ho gayi
Mere albeliya, tu kheliya "

Gauri finally felt peace now. Omkara had a good healthcare session with Dr. Priya, he got a good lecture on his irregular eating and sleeping habits. She has strictly instructed him to rest . Some tests had to be done. Gauri felt so good that Om will be fine in some time.

Half the day had passed with Omkara catching up all the sleep of two exhausting nights and Gauri was helping Anika with the wedding preparations.

In the evening she walked in their room with another dose of Haldi Wala Doodh for him when he was mixing and needing clay. She kept staring at the kind of different person he becomes when it is about his work, he is so passionate about his art. 

" Humme bhi moorti banani hain ... Hum madad karenge aapki! " He nodded with a smile and she was even more excited now. She started punching the wet clay after making him drink the milk. 

Omkara stood behind her to observe how she was kneading clay as if it is flour to make chapatis.

" Aise nahi karte Gauri ..." He said and his hand began working on the clay, his fingers entwined in hers. He continued to work attentively but she had stopped. A bespectacled Open Hair Kara was pure distraction.

Gauri could feel his body pressed against her back, his beard brushing  her neck and shoulder, does he not feel anything? She thought listening to the sound of his breathing in the silent room. The warmth seeped through to her from his body's heat  and she realized she could smell him beyond the fresh scent of moisture, he smelt like wood, like emulsion, more faintly of sweat ... A musky odour that was provoking her with the idea to seduce him.

She looked at him as her hands kept working mechanically according to his grip. Does he ever have any kind of sexually frustrating thoughts of her like she does of him? She is sure that she is an important part of his life and he has possessive kind of feelings for her but why is he not speaking about love to her? 

" Badla hai sheesha ya main ho gayi nayi

Gauri stood in the balcony of their room to enjoy the cold and heavy droplets of water caressing her body taking away all her fears and worries. She is sure about how much her Nandi loves her, so if he is not wanting to speak about it ... She has various ideas of making him do so after all she is Mrs. DABANG KARA!

He intently watched her as she played with the drops of water and twirled happily. After some time, she sang an old Lata Mangeshkar melody and started choreographing herself. He immediately walked towards her as she almost slipped but did not fall. 

She smiled at him when he stood beside her. She stopped dancing, she did not sing also. He was looking at the rain and she was looking at him. 

" Aise kyon dekh rahi ho? " Om asked Gauri with a small smile.

" Humme dance Karna hai aapke saath " She said forwarding her hand which he held pulling her to himself to teach her some different waltz steps. She giggled as they both danced drenching themselves for quite some time. She was a quick learner he thought as they were able to choreograph one whole song singing, talking and dancing in downpour.

They were taking it slow now ... She relaxed feeling his posture, his possessiveness ... He felt how he gripped the slender of her stomach a little more tight, almost painful. She was even more astonished to feel his length teasing her. Ripples of excitement rushed through her veins making her scarlet.

" I LOVE YOU OMKARAJI " she gathered courage and spoke with her face hid in his chest and her arms wrapped around him. He enclosed her into his warmth ... He was shivering in anxiety, in nervousness and more than anything else in delight. She cannot say anything more than this for what she is expecting him to say and he will have to answer now ...

" Main jo duniya ka chehra nihaaroon 
Unko hi paaun "

" Hum ek hafte ke liye maa ke paas jaa rahe hain. " she spoke in a blunt tone as she carelessly opened the buttons of his shirt, breaking two of them making him sit on the bed.

" Is she out of her mind? She says she loves me and then says she wants to go away from me for a week! Literal SEVEN days!!! " he thought as she removed his wet bandages and cleaned the wounds.

" Is it not common sense to reply to someone when they say that they love you? Should I report in press or pay social media handles to publish that I love this Stupid Kara... Plan A failed DABANG GAURI ... Time for plan B! " thought Gauri while applying ointment on his chest. 

" Jana zaruri hain? " he asked babyishly 

" Ji haan! " Humme humaari maa ke paas Jana hain she said darting into his eyes.

" Hmmm " Omkara sighed as his hands unintentionally wrapped around his waist before he leaned against the headrest. 

" Par wo jab bhi meri ore dekhein
Chehra chhupaaun "

Gauri was losing her mind ... He was not speaking not even reacting. Does it not matter to him whether she stays with him or not? Has she failed miserable not able have any value in his life! She was getting angry now ... Her plan was supposedly backfiring ... She had expected that he will stop her when she speaks about going away from him but now but what is he exactly doing? 

" Agar main kahu mat jaao ruk jaao ... Toh bhi nahi maanogi? " he asked her with his eyes closed.

" Aapne humse kuch bola hi kaha hain Jo ab koi baat karenge, jaane dijiye humme aur rahiye shaanti se! " Gauri fired him, he raised a brow tightening his hold on her.

" Hum nahi honge, toh koi nahi poochega ke aapne humse shaadi kyon ki, ke aapke liye humaari kya ehmiyat hain, ke aap humse pyaar karte hain yaa nahi karte. " Gauri began to softly punch his chest.

" Par tumne abhi toh kaha ke tum mujhse pyaar karti ho. " He asked trying to decipher her expressions 

" Humaare kehne naa kehne se kya hoga Omkaraji ... Aap toh kuch kehte nahi hain, kuch karte nahi hain ... Shaadi ko saat mahine ho Gaye lekin aap mooh mein dahi jamaake baithe hain ... Pata hain humaari dost Richa ki shaadi ko sirf teen mahine huye hain lekin woh honeymoon par bhi jaakar aayi aur pregnant bhi ho gayi. " Gauri almost cried. 

" Tumhe pregnant hona hain Gauri? " Omkara asked with a mishchievious grin.

" Khwabon mein haan
Mere khuda, rang bhar rahe hain "

Tension built up as he massaged her back whispering some sweet nothings to her ...her heart slamming into her ribs at the strangely gentle touch, her mouth opening and her breath whistling a little as it pumped in and out of her lungs. The tremble increased, anticipation of what would happen next, what he would do, what he would touch ... 

"Do you want me?" he asked, his voice cracking a little high with surprise.

She didn't answer, but he could feel her flexing slightly around his fingertips, could hear, now that his attention wasn't solely concentrated in the ways he wanted to play mischief, even her breathing is rapid and shallow.

Seconds ticked by before she turned her head a little, her voice low and almost defeated as she answered, "Yes."

" Kya tum jaanti ho ke tum kitni khoobsurat ho? " he questioned huskily as one of his hand undid her earring and and other one undid the zipper of her Kurta...

" Unka junoon aur meri jaan, ik kar rahe hain "

Her lips explored his softer than he'd imagined, then he felt the tip of her tongue slip along between them, tracing the shape of his mouth, first along the outside, then from the inside. The tentative delicacy of it brought a deep shiver, running down his back, and he slid his fingers along her core, cupping her mound and pushing a finger inside her as her tongue explored his.

She was hot. Much hotter than he'd thought. And tight. So tight he pushed in very slowly, feeling her stretch around his fingertip. Her nub under his thumb, was hard, and he felt her whole body shake as he circled it gently, her hands closing hard on his shoulders, her breath, slightly minty, gusting into his mouth.

His fingers were soaked, and abruptly he wanted to taste her, drive his tongue deep into her. She was spasming around his fingers, eyes half-closed, mouth open, panting softly then holding her breath as another peak shook through her, her thighs clamped like a vice around his hand. 

" Haaye lutne mein kitna... maza hai 
kaise bataaun "

Shivering and unable to catch her breath, Gauri felt her toes curling under without volition as another wave of swelling pleasure flushed through her, her fingers curling and uncurling involuntarily over the big muscles of his shoulders, in time with the violent contractions of her back and thighs and the shooting spurts of sensation that seemed to be ricocheting back and forth and up and down her body, gaining strength with every rebound as he continued to thrust in her. 

Dying, she thought incoherently, arching up again without any control over what her body was doing, mind and senses completely lost in how it felt; how unbelievable it felt. She wanted it to keep going. She needed it stop, for a second, to get some air into her lungs, before she passed out.

She felt like an inferno; the way he bit, rubbed, slicked, stroked and owned her. He was so close to the line where nothing he'd be able to do would make a difference and he started moving, one arm curling around her lower back to hold her still; piercing  into her and prying out , her legs lifting to wrap around his hips, her fiery insides gripping him hard with every withdrawal, resisting him, tugging at him.

Suffused and swamped by the pleasure that filled her, Gauri  bit down hard on the lining of her lips to hold in the cry that wanted to burst from her. Every part of her body was jittering, her nerves overloading and sparking - her breasts were orgasming, her knees, even the damned insides of her elbows. There was no air in the world, and she couldn't control the jerking and twisting of her wired-up body. 

" Dekhoon khud ko toh jaise aur hai koi

She could still smell him on the fingers of her trembling hands, here in the afterglow where words have no place, her mind is filled with the sound of nothing diffused beyond the confines of her scull,and arranging her consciousness into a holy halo... Her core is soft still open still pulsing. Her heart turning, whirling, radiating open and out at the same time in the inside towards the memory of his hands on her hips.Of drawing her over him  and him into her. She is ripped. She is enfolded, and then she dissolves.Yes! .And what could be more real than this?When all words fail her here between their bodies she cannot hide and She cannot lie.She trusted love and she felt it ... That is what is true.

" Jhoothi main jhoothi thehri,
Tu sahi sahi

" Humme laga ke aap humse pyaar hi nahi karte ... Ke hum aapko achhe nahi lagte ... Gauri pouted drawing pattern on his chest. 

" Aisa sochne ki galti kabhi mat Karna Gauri ... Meri zindagi mein tumhari ehmiyat kya hain yeh tum samajh hi nahi paayi ho. " Om said playing with her hair. 

" Agar pyaar ho toh bata dena chahiye patidev. " She tickled his jawline.

" Dil lagane se zyada dil ke tootne ka tajoorba ho gaya hain mujhe Gauri..." He sounded firm.

" Dard baatne se kamm hoga Omkaraji ... Aur aap jaante hain aapka dard baantne ke liye hum humesha aapke saath hain ..." Gauri lay underneath him while he traced her collarbone.

" Mujhe yaad hain ke main humesha tumse yeh kehta rehta thha ke meri zindagi se durr ho jaao ... Lekin tumse ek pal ki durri bardasht nahi hoti mujhse ... Darr lagta hain ke kahi tumhe kho naa doon. " spoke Omkara kissing her throat ... 

" I LOVE YOU " ... he whispered nibbling her lower lip.

Edited by _PrincessPooru_ - 6 years ago
Superb...Awesome Pooru...main toh aaj hi fly kar ke chali jau...mujhe bulaye toh sahi😆
And Congrats Lakshmi as the new Admin of Rikara AT 🤗
Edited by priya_86 - 6 years ago
Lovely os pooru Di..  
Congrats lakshu Di for becoming the Admin of our beloved AT. :-) 
Pooru 🤗

Meine aisa kya kiya that u people loves me so much.. Thanku for the love and support 😊 I'm overwhelmed..pooru thanku for this beautiful and sanskaari rikara os.. There is no better surprise than this os.. 

Sirf mein nahi sush also admin.. Thanku everyone for your  lovely wishes 😊

Come to the os..

Our chirraiyya is bold and strong.. She is so concerned of her patidev.. Priya take class of Omkara 😆 And u included that clay moments 😛 so gauri is trying to seduce om and even confess her love too. And she boldly said her wishes and desires..and follows their beautiful union.. So atlast om confess his love.. 

Thanku so much for this os.. Ek dum khidkitod..

P's : sorry for the late reply.. I'm not feeling well today.. 
Edited by lakshmi32 - 6 years ago
Thank you so much @ Patharsitara, @Priya, @Pri
Originally posted by priya_86

Superb...Awesome Pooru...main toh aaj hi fly kar ke chali jau...mujhe bulaye toh sahi😆
And Congrats Lakshmi as the new Admin of Rikara AT 🤗
RiKara ki haalat bohot kharab hain Doctor Didi ... They need you 
Pooru .. sweetie .. Kya mast likhti hai yaar tu .. I loved the all haq Gauri admonishing Omkara to rest n then telling him what she feels .. atta girl .. n then what happens is pure passion at play .. really enjoyed reading ..

Lakshmi CONGRATULATIONS sweetie .. just stay the way you are .. lots of love ..
Such a lovely and sanskaari OS, Pooru! We need them more. I love how Gauri is dabangg here, and Omkara too makes a move. The sculpture part was nice. Very nicely written. 

Lakshu! Hugs and kisses. Humaari apni money and the true optimist! Thank you for holding on to hope and treating us to such wonderful RiKara posts and never ever letting us feel down! Congratulations behen, you deserve the love and the appreciation. Keep the beautiful and accurate posts coming!
Poorva behna...it was too too too much intense...I just loved the way Ri showed her possessiveness for Omkara before the family..Dr.Priya was really strict..sach mein strict hain kya..? I've no idea as I don't know much about her...RiKara doing pottery is one of my dream scene...but you wrote about Omkara teaching gauri preparing clay for sculpting...and it came out so brilliantly...their rain dance gave me goosebumps..Ri being a straightforward girl about her feelings, expressed her love...and I loved how she tried to bring out his dil kii baat on his zubaan...shikayaat karte karte Omie played his cards..*SIGH* Opppsss...I wasn't supposed to read it as it has some mature contents...but dear..kuch hi mahine bache hain 18 pura hone mein..tab tak wait thodi naa karti..? I actually couldn't control myself..aur agar OS tumne likhi hain then mujhse control nehi hoga..kisi bhi haal mein nehi...anyways, let's not talk about that..and I don't think it's a fact..I overall enjoyed your treat..and that's what matters...do write more and more and more on RiKara...ayushmaan bhava girl...and I'm tho tholly that I took so much time on commenting..
Wonderfully and Sanskaarically  written Pooru   Loved the take-charge Gauri here 👏
Congratulations Lakshmi 🤗