Users

Frequent Posters

Ayuzawa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by: priyatnl.

dont know why.
saw very few people here

I had actually expected this forum to be very active since a lot of members of IF are south indian.๐Ÿ˜†
DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Well Sab tv shows do not attract too many members in the forum.  Look at its long running show, TMKOC, just a few discussing there.  At present IF wise, on Sab tv, Sajan re ... is more popular and that is clearly because of Hussain.  
I doubt if many know that there's a show called Tenali Rama on Sab tv. It is sad that many good shows get overlooked because they are not on more popular GECs. 
Ayuzawa thumbnail
Originally posted by: DurgaS

Well Sab tv shows do not attract too many members in the forum.  Look at its long running show, TMKOC, just a few discussing there.  At present IF wise, on Sab tv, Sajan re ... is more popular and that is clearly because of Hussain.  

I doubt if many know that there's a show called Tenali Rama on Sab tv. It is sad that many good shows get overlooked because they are not on more popular GECs. 

Oh, so that's why. Yeah it is sad that such good shows are overlooked here in favor of celebrity casted shows.
G_for_Ganga thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Hii, even I was waiting for dis forum and another one show of sab tv... But I found less discussions here. :-( 
One of the Well written and executed show TR on telly world at present.

Only thing is dis show garnering decent TRPs... I wish dis show to b dubbed in my language ;-) yup am a south Indian...:-) Awaited to meet a lot of friends here but couldn't find anyone... 
Ayuzawa thumbnail
Originally posted by: l-NiklausFan-l

Hii, even I was waiting for dis forum and another one show of sab tv... But I found less discussions here. :-( 

One of the Well written and executed show TR on telly world at present.

Only thing is dis show garnering decent TRPs... I wish dis show to b dubbed in my language ;-) yup am a south Indian...:-) Awaited to meet a lot of friends here but couldn't find anyone... 

Chalo. can't be helped I guess. no star power, no online fandom.๐Ÿ˜† though I do love this show and hope it keeps garnering more and more trps. I was always interested in Tenali Raman's story as a child from when I saw the cartoon. later realized that probably Akbar-Birbal was inspired by the Krishnadeva raya and tenali raman equation so read more about him. when this serial came on started watching it and was pleasantly surprised about how well made it is. came to the forum to get a sense of what the fandom feels but there was no one here๐Ÿ˜†
Therealbiggboss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
this is mainly due to not any known star in show and in IF has only those shows ahead in chaska meter who had celebrities
Ayuzawa thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankit-pandey24

this is mainly due to not any known star in show and in IF has only those shows ahead in chaska meter who had celebrities

True that. Acting talent is inversely proportional to fame๐Ÿ˜†