MB+ZY: Mehbeer And Zaya lovestory (continuation) [completed]

salley145 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Chp#14

Meher: my love

Everyone looks at Meher in confusion and she looks down.
Abeer: r u all done with ur description?
He said laughingly looking at Meher. She glares at him. He winks at her. She kicks him under the table.
Abeer: guys let's jam together.

Just then everyone is asked to gather in the auditorium, everyone goes there.
Principal: two weeks away is couple dance competition, everyone will have to choose a partner for themselves, u have today and tomorrow's time to choose your partners and register them to me. No need to be scared of anyone especially Zain's group, I don't want any drama else the one who created it will be disqualified. Thanks!

They all disperse from there back to the cafeteria. Zain and his friends sit on their table.
Ali: who is choosing who?
Zain: (unknowingly) Aaliya
Ali: seriously? That girl who keeps chirping?
Zain gives him a death glare as if saying it's none of your business.

Ali: I m scared, no u seriously scared me by that look, happy?

They have a giggle.
Zain: I choose Aaliya.
Ali: I don't know who I choose, I think every girl will be booked except that new girl. Hehe
Zain: Sneha?
Ali: yes bro
Zain: u choose her for yourself, u too alone and she's also alone, go for it
Ali: no no Ali the great needs someone great.

They have a laugh.

Abeer: Meher
Meher: hmm
Abeer: I choose u as my dance partner
Meher: I will love to dance with u baby.
She holds his hand and they smile.

Zeeshan chooses Alisha as his dance partner, Mukti chooses a random guy and Ali chooses Sneha at last as he gets no one. Later, everyone are practicing for dance competition. Zain and Aliya were moving backward and forward during the dance.
Zain: what u thought?
Aliya: about what?
Zain: proposal
Aliya: I will tell later
Zain: take your time
Aliya: hmm

Meher and Abeer also had a great time. They dances beautifully and he gives her a twirling hug and a kiss on cheek.
Meher: no PDA
Abeer: oops sorry gf

She blushes.

Ali and Sneha were dancing when she mistakenly steps on his foot.
Sneha: sorry
Ali: no its ok, what about we become friends?
Sneha: no
Ali: why? We are together in dance competition
Sneha: after that, u will go ur way and I will go mine
Ali: this dialogue is only for lovers
Sneha: oh
Ali: friends?
Sneha: I will think about it.

He gets irritated. Mukti flirts with the random guy Viraj.
Mukti: u r cute
Viraj: so r u
Mukti: oh seriously?
Viraj: yes
Mukti: let's go somewhere private.
Viraj: ok

They were about to go but Zain sees them and excuses himself from Aliya, he approaches them.
Z: Mukti
Mukti: what?
Z: where r u going?
Mukti: I need some fresh air, so going, let's go Viraj.

They go out and Zain continues dancing with Aliya. Mukti was going with Viraj when she collides with a boy.
Boy: hey, can u show me around?
Mukti: yes...Viraj u go join them back

Viraj goes.
Boy: I m Abhimanyu Thakkar.
Mukti: Mukti Vardhan.

They shake hands.
Abhimanyu: y r u wearing boy's clothes?
Mukti: its a fashion.
Abhimanyu: oh u look good
Mukti: let's focus on showing u around.

After showing him around the college for sometime, they separate saying bye to each other. Meher and Abeer were looking into each other's eyes intensely.
Raghav Sir: enough practice for today, u can go

They disperse. Zain hugs Aliya before going, she hugs him back. Abeer keeps his arm around Meher's waist and they walk away together from there.
Meher: we'll get the award of most romantic lovers of the year

Abeer: and I will get the best comedian award of the year

They giggle and continue walking.

Meher: I want to meet ma

Abeer: ok but during college hours we can't go.

Meher: ok after that..

Aliya and the others in Mehbeer's friend circle notices them in that position and Mehbeer sits with them.
Aliya: u both r like bf gf?

She asks and Meher looks at Abeer.

Previous updates Edited by salley145 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
wow...dance show.interesting.loved mehbeer telling each other that they will dance together.zain choosing alia was like wow .hope alia accepts zain soon.hug was sweet.loved mehbeer dance and romance.please add pics
salley145 thumbnail
Chp#15

Meher: yes we are bf gf
Alia: really?
Abeer: yes Nanz
Sneha: nice couple
Nisaar: u didn't even tell us idiot
Sasha: yes u kept a secret
Abeer: now u know right? Tell me what you want?
Sasha: party

Nisaar stands up and stands in between Meher and Abeer keeping his arms around their shoulders.

Nisaar: yes party should be there

They have a high five.

Zain stands up from the table excusing himself from his friends and goes to Abeer's table.
Zain: Alia

She turns to him and her smile vanishes seeing him.
Alia: what is it fun sucker?

He holds her arm and looks at her with anger.
Alia: leave me
Zain: don't call me that again
Alia: I just told the truth, now move away

She pushes him but he drags her away from her friends and takes her to an empty class room locking the door, he pins her to the door.

Alia: leave me
Zain: no I won't
Alia: leave!
Zain: shout, no one will come
Alia: I will hit u so much, this giant body of yours will turn into a skeleton
Zain: ohhh hahahaha, do it

She tries to get out of his grip. He moves his face closer to her while she looks away at her arms which were in his grip. She shifts his gaze back to him and sees him close. She hesitates and pins her head to the wall turning it and feels his grip loosen on her, she tries getting out of his arms grip but he wasn't leaving her.
Zain: you love me na?
Alia: no!
Zain: y?

She slides down the door and crawls out from the trap.
Alia: because I don't believe in love. U r a monster, u always make fun of my friend Meher who can't hear, what's ur problem? Who r u to tell her anything? U n ur friends r a total mess, stay away from me n my friends else I will also not leave u!

She unlocks the door pulling it open and goes from there. He looks on. She walks back to her friend circle. He goes back to his friends. He keeps glancing at her every now and then. Later when the college was over, she was going but he doesn't let's her go. He picks her on his shoulder while she keeps hitting him on his back moving her legs continuously asking him to put her down. He unlocks the back door of his car and puts her inside.
Alia: Zain leave me!

He sits beside her and keeps a hand around her waist.
Alia: I can't love u, don't force me

She says with pleading eyes. He keeps his finger on her lips. She looks at him while he tucks her hair behind her ear.
Alia: what r u doing?
Zain: let's start over as friends.
Alia: but your friends
Zain: now no hiding
Alia: we can't be friends.
Zain: what? Now we can't become friends too?
Alia: I mean I love u too, we can be in a relationship.
Zain: what?

He asks smilingly.
Alia: yes

He hugs her putting his arms around his shoulders and she hugs him by his waist.

Meher and Abeer sit on Abeer's bike. As he rides, she hugs him from back keeping her head on his back. Abeer smiles. After sometime, they stop outside the mental asylum. She steps down immediately. He too steps down and she holds his hand. They go inside hand in hand towards Meher's mother's room and sees her awake.
Meher: mumma

Her mother looks at her and smiles, she goes and hugs her.
Meher: I missed u ma
M.mom: me too

After talking for sometime, they bid bye to her and leave from there. On the day of couple dance competition, Zain and Alia are called first. They go on the stage hand in hand and she was dressed in a white embellished dress till her thighs, her hair were open, a white embellished hairband pulled her bangs away from her face, she was looking really beautiful, he was wearing a black teeshirt with white coat and white pants, they weren't looking less than angels down on earth, they smile as the song plays.

Edited by salley145 - 6 years ago
ayeshakapoor thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nice update dear...loved it...eagerly waiting for next update... & thanks for the pm.
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
mehbeer going to give party to friends? waiting for the party.zain dealing with alia was very rough. he should learn to behave well with girls.but last scene was a surprise.alia said she can't love him.suddenly she said she loved him.how did she accept him so fast?I am confused.their hug was romantic. meher mom scene was emotional. zaya on stage to dance.wow.wish I could see it.nice pics
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
well written
thanks for the pm
coolhi1988 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for continuation
Nice start
Continue soon
Well written
Thanks 4 pm
Edited by coolhi1988 - 6 years ago
salley145 thumbnail
Chp 16

The song 'baatein kuchh ankahee si' played. Zain entwined both his hands with her and they danced back and forth on the stage. Then he twirled her thrice and they had an eyelock. He sat on one knee and kissed her knuckles and stood up moving closer to her pulling her by waist while she smiled, she moved back holding his hands and he twirled her again. The dance continued and finally it ended with Alia falling in Zain's arms followed by their eyelock.

They went from the stage hand in hand while the applause went on.
Z: u dance very well.
A: thnx, now that we r in relationship, let's go on a date tomorrow.
Z: fine.

The went and sat in between the crowd beside each other. Mukti and Abhimanyu were called next. Mukti was wearing a white crop top and dark blue chiffon skirt which was short from front and long from back and off white wedges. Abhimanyu was wearing a white teeshirt with blue blazer and dark blue jeans. They went onstage. As they had met just a few days ago, they were just good friends.

They danced on "yaaro dosti." They danced beautifully and ended it soon. Everyone applauded. They went down the stage and sat. Next came Meher and Abeer's turn. Meher was wearing a golden gown of floor length which was tight till her knees and was loose from below her knees, her hair were tied in bun. Abeer was wearing black blazer with white tee shirt and black jeans. They dance on "main tenu samjhawan ki", he twirled her and huged her from back holding her wrists around her stomach, she smiled and the dance ended with Abeer giving her a flying kiss sitting on one knee. Everyone applauded.

Alisha and Zeeshan are called next, Alisha was wearing dark blue maxi dress which reached her mid thighs. He was wearing a blue kurta with a beautiful brooch. They danced on sun saathiya, they held hands and Alisha went away still holding his hand, she came twirling to him and fell in his arms, he picked her up and twirled her then put her down, their dance continued and ended with applause.

Next were Ali and Sneha. They went on the stage and performed but Sneha fell and couldn't dance so they went offstage.

Later, the principal announced the results.
Principal: First position goes to Meher and Abeer.
Meher smiled and hugged Abeer.

They went on stage and their pic was taken, he kept his hand around her shoulders and they were given a trophy.
Principal: would u like to say something?
Abeer: yes I will say.
He took the mic.
Abeer: I am really very happy to get first position and I didn't like to dance at all, but after I danced with the love of my life Meher, I loved it.

Meher smiled and she too took the mic, she got a little emotional.

Meher: the reason that I got interested in music is Abeer, when I couldn't hear properly, I had no self confidence, he made me confident, when everyone made fun of me, he supported me, all the credit goes to him and to my friend circle too, Nandini, Nisaar, Sasha, Sneha, thank u guys, n special thanks to Abeer.

Abeer sidehugged her, she wiped her tears and they went offstage.

Principal: 2nd position goes to Mukti and Abhimanyu.

Everyone clapped again and they went on stage, they got a trophy and clicked a pic.
Abhimanyu: (whispered) we weren't a couple but still we won.

She punched his arm playfully giving him an irritated smile.

Principal: would u like to say something?
Abhimanyu: no

He ran away and heard a roar of laughter from the crowd.
Principal: 3rd position goes to Zain and Alia.

Everyone clapped again. They went on stage and their pic was clicked.
Zain to audience: I won because she was with me, and I would like to advice something to u all. Whenever u dance, just get lost in it as if no one is watching, thank u.

Everyone clapped and they went offstage.

Soon it got over and later that day, Meher and Abeer were standing in Abeer's room balcony.
Abeer: Meher
Meher: hmm
Abeer: i love u a lot
Meher: I also love u

He drew his face closer to her face and kissed her cheek holding her hand. They smiled. They sat on the railing facing the road. She wrapped her arms around his waist, he side hugged her. She didn't realize she was slipping, suddenly she slipped completely and shouted and as she was holding him, he too fell with her and they both screamed and fell on the road injuring themselves, they were still in each other's arms. Slowly darkness engulfed their eyes. Zain's car stopped there and the minute he and Zain noticed them, they were shocked. They took them in their car and drove towards hospital, everyone prayed for them after they were informed.

Edited by salley145 - 6 years ago
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Zain & Alia dance sequence was cute & romantic. Loved his twirls. Mehbeer dance sequence was romantic. Loved Mokti punching Abhimanyu when he said they got the second prize though they were not a couple. Loved Abeer & Meher confessing their love to each other. Sad that both of them fell. Nice that Zain saw them & took them to the hospital. Hope mehbeer recovers fast.